🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Mock, "It's the Russians!!!" Well Yeah, Actually It Is.

All election cycle people have been pointing out how so many fake news stories have been coming out of the media... and many anti-Trump people have blamed it on the Russians only to be mocked by his supporters. Well it is time to reap what you sow, because independent reports are coming out to show just how gullible you were. It WAS the Russians, and all their fake news stories were to help Trump get elected. Not just opinions, they have traced the sites, the tweets, etc. to Russia.

Russian propaganda effort helped spread ‘fake news’ during election, experts say
OMG...you fucking lost because Hillary was out of touch with the people.

OMG... I didn't vote for Hillary. You won however because you voted for a lying fraud buffoon that is backed by the Russians.
images

My experts say that's not the case at all..........it wasn't the Russians that kept people away for Hitlery's infrequent "rallies" that she couldn't draw flies to. It wasn't the Russians that backed Project Veritas where it was revealed that the DNC was paying people to "bird-dog" Trump supporters. It wasn't the Russians that leaked information to Wikileaks and the Podesta e-mails that shows his connections to Pizza-gate and "spirit cooking" using Aliester Crowley "OTO" satanic rituals. It wasn't the Russians that exposed Hitlery's speeches to Wall Street bankers about how she dreamed of open borders. It wasn't the Russians that got Weiner's lap-top that revealed Hitlery used her state department power to get Laura Silsby out of trouble when she tried to smuggle 33 Haitian children out of the country. I will be glad to school you further if you want.

BTW, I find it hilarious that leftards are so anti-Russia but have no problem with Hitlery's chummy ties to the Chi-coms.....seriously,people like you are a fucking joke in search of a punch-line....you simply don't "get it".......

I can't thank you enough for this post.

We both can't be every where all the time.

With each day, I get more and more disappointed with Trump.

None the less, it is good that he won. I haven't been paying attention to how truly corrupt things have gotten. Do you know how I found this thread?

I have been pretty busy lately, so I haven't been able to keep up with the news. When I sat down late last night to catch up on things, before I even came to USMB, something caught my attention. . . Pizzagate. So I came here to do a search to see if any threads were discussing it. Nothing, the only thing that really came up, was a post by you. Thanks.

I can't really tell yet if Pizzagate is real, or if it is only a fiction in the mind of those who are paranoid. I'm beginning to think it is noise. Though that Podesta email about the handkerchiefs certainly IS cryptic and doesn't make any sense what so ever. If the NYT or WaPo could explain it for me, then I would be more willing to dismiss Vigilant Citizen.

This post by Mr. Barrett seems the most sober on the subject:

Jade Helm, too, was a panic based on legitimate fears. Plans for mass internment and martial law undoubtedly do exist, and the police state is completely out of control.

As for African-Americans and Church’s Fried Chicken, Rockefeller-funded eugenics efforts really have targeted black people in sinister ways. And don’t get me started about the Tuskegee syphilis studies.

Assuming all three of these cases – DC Pizzagate, Jade Helm, and Church’s Fried Chicken Sterilization – are urban legends, should we interpret them as purely spontaneous public panics? Or might these and/or other “false and harmful conspiracy theories” actually be conspiracies to spread bad conspiracy theories?

We are seeing major pushback against “fake news.” The government, big media, and internet giants like Facebook and Google are being pressured to put a lid on alternative media. Bogus “conspiracy theories” that harm innocent people are a perfect excuse to ban all “conspiracy theories” including the true ones. Next thing you know, “WTC-7 a Controlled Demolition” will be scrubbed from the internet as “fake news.”

This is exactly what Cass Sunstein meant when he argued that the government should “disable the purveyors of (9/11) conspiracy theories” by “cognitively infiltrating” conspiracy groups and spreading “beneficial cognitive diversity.” Panic and confusion spread by urban legends like Jade Helm and DC Pizzagate “disable” the “purveyors of conspiracy theories” (the alternative media) not only by promoting irrationality, but also by preparing the way for a crackdown on “fake news.”

Then there is the partisan political dirty tricks angle. Somebody seeded the Jade Helm panic. Why? Could it have been a right-wing anti-Obama political move? “Get very, very angry, conservative white people! That evil black President is coming to take your guns and – get this – lock you up in Wal-Mart!”

Might this pizza-gate thing also be a synthetically manufactured urban legend, another anti-Democrat dirty trick from the usual suspects? A key figure in pizza-gate — and a rather tenuous connection between Comet Pizza and the Clinton campaign – is David Brock, a former Republican dirty trickster turned whistleblower. Is Brock being punished for blowing the whistle on the likes of Karl Rove? Are his old colleagues pulling a fast one on him?
Pizzahoax: DC Pizza conspiracy theory is a hoax designed to discredit alt media - Vigilant Citizen Forums

Well, MisterBeale, I have made it no secret that you are one of my very favorite posters not only here but on any website that I have visited. Jade Helm was an operation to covertly stage military equipment and to verify the information the NSA had gathered via their algorithms. I never believed that it would go "live" but any time our military is using the populace as guinea pigs? I think that we should all stand up and take notice. The did it again this past Summer as well...

As far as Pizzagate goes? It is my sad duty to say unequivocally that there is some serious met to that story and sadly it is something that has been going on for decades. The tentacles of this is world wide. My first revelations of satanism and government corruption when when I researched the Franklin cover-up and then progressed to the McMartin day school scandal all the way to the Jimmy Savile pedophile case. The Comet Pizza and Besta Pizza are tied together in a pedophile web that at the VERY least needs to be examined. Sources inside the NYPD and FBI are chomping at the bit to do a full investigation on the Podesta brothers and the owners of Comet Pizza and Besta...the owner of Besta Pizza (Andrew Kline) is one of four attorneys in the Human Trafficking Prosecution Unit of the Department of Justice, in the Civil Rights Division department and he is very "chummy" with John Podesta and the pervert that runs Comet Ping Pong Pizza .....it is beyond creepy to me and it follows a pattern and a path that most would rather believe doesn't exist....sadly, it does and it sickens me but I will not stop talking about it.

Last edited:
Russia has America's best interests in mind...now that made me laugh.

Wait, I remember liberals mocking Romney when he declared Russia our biggest problem.. and they cheered Clinton and her stupid red Russian Reset button.

All election cycle people have been pointing out how so many fake news stories have been coming out of the media... and many anti-Trump people have blamed it on the Russians only to be mocked by his supporters. Well it is time to reap what you sow, because independent reports are coming out to show just how gullible you were. It WAS the Russians, and all their fake news stories were to help Trump get elected. Not just opinions, they have traced the sites, the tweets, etc. to Russia.

Russian propaganda effort helped spread ‘fake news’ during election, experts say

OMG... I didn't vote for Hillary. You won however because you voted for a lying fraud buffoon that is backed by the Russians.
A claim for which you've provided zero evidence.

Another denunciation of WaPo's journalistic fraud.

Taibbi: 'Washington Post' 'Blacklist' Story Is Shameful and Disgusting

Especially telling is how the Post never contacted anybody on the blacklist.

"Even worse, the Post apparently never contacted any of the outlets on the "list" before they ran their story. Yves Smith at Naked Capitalism says she was never contacted. Chris Hedges of Truthdig, who was part of a group that won the Pulitzer Prize for The New York Times once upon a time, said the same. "We were named," he tells me. "I was not contacted.""

Says the Soros drone, usign a fake news site as a source.

NO ONE believes the Washington Post, they sold their credibility in their bid to promote Hillary.

Zero evidence? Yeah..because well I provide source...unlike Trump supporters that just make shit up on the fly and pass them off as true. If I posted an article from the Southwester State Gazette about how Trump saved a kitten from the top of a 50 foot tree and how he is a huge animal lover I'd get all kinds of praise for it, and not a single person here would check the source or even question if the story was true.

I post multiple articles from large sources and you guys don't want to believe it because it is anti-Trump. That's just how you roll. That's why you let your minds get taken over by a lying fraud buffoon.

Says the Soros drone, usign a fake news site as a source.

NO ONE believes the Washington Post, they sold their credibility in their bid to promote Hillary.

Lol...ok go like the the thread that spreads blatant lies about how Stein missed the deadline for PA last week...you know the one that is a verifiable lie.

Zero evidence? Yeah..because well I provide source...unlike Trump supporters that just make shit up on the fly and pass them off as true. If I posted an article from the Southwester State Gazette about how Trump saved a kitten from the top of a 50 foot tree and how he is a huge animal lover I'd get all kinds of praise for it, and not a single person here would check the source or even question if the story was true.

I post multiple articles from large sources and you guys don't want to believe it because it is anti-Trump. That's just how you roll. That's why you let your minds get taken over by a lying fraud buffoon.
Oh please. I'm not a Trump supporter. I just realize that assertions by anonymous "experts" with no evidence isn't itself evidence. You quoting and linking to those evidence-free assertions is not you providing evidence.

[

You provided an editorial from the fucking Washington Post.

That ain't a source, sparky.

Oh please. I'm not a Trump supporter. I just realize that assertions by anonymous "experts" with no evidence isn't itself evidence. You quoting and linking to those evidence-free assertions is not you providing evidence.

Yeah, multiple article from multiple sources using actual research as evidence. Gotcha. How about you go troll the threads by Trump supporters where they claim millions of illegals and dead people voted for Hillary? You know... the threads with no proof?

[

An Editorial in the Business section? You need to learn what an editorial is there sparky. ;)

Yeah, multiple article from multiple sources using actual research as evidence. Gotcha. How about you go troll the threads by Trump supporters where they claim millions of illegals and dead people voted for Hillary? You know... the threads with no proof?
No, again, you provided no evidence of actual research. You provided a quote saying they did "internet analytics," or some such other nonsense. You know, words that mean nothing.

As for the illegals voting for Hillary, it's good to know you can actually spot evidence-free assertions, as Trump's tweet most certainly was. It is a shame that it seems to be partisan in nature, however.

[
Lol...ok go like the the thread that spreads blatant lies about how Stein missed the deadline for PA last week...you know the one that is a verifiable lie.

We get it, you're butt hurt and lashing out. Like a child who has never been told no, you leftists cannot handle defeat. WaPo has had little in the way of credibility in years, but over the last election cycle cannot be viewed as a legitimate news source, more DailyKOS in print, WaPo is nothing but propaganda promoting Clinton and the far left.

But you lost, and you can't come to grips with it - nor can the other spoiled toddlers of the left over at WaPo. You have zero credibility, you're just infants throwing a national temper tantrum.

[

An Editorial in the Business section? You need to learn what an editorial is there sparky. ;)

???

Yes, an editorial (opinion piece) in the business section. WaPo puts them on the front page as well - routinely.

Carlos Slim bought the NY Times to keep it from bankruptcy. Who will rescue WaPo? George Soros?

I'm not sure.

The FBI refuses to comment on the story either way at this point.

Here is a link to the WaPo and NYT article. Also the link to the VC article. You decide.

The argument is, that if it is fake, it is hurting real folks. OTH, the power of elites could be covering up some real corruption.

And then, the angle I like best, which I posted, is that, yes, there are small instances where this type of shit goes on, but on this scale?

If it isn't true, but then powerful interests manufacture such a story, it would be a major coup in order to discredit the alternative press, which often times don't have the resources, capital, and standards to vet stories like the establishment press more often times does.

Note, this is an opinion piece;
‘Pizzagate’ shows how fake news hurts real people

That opinion piece was based off of this technology piece;
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/t...ria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?_r=0

That technology piece was an effort to spin in a different way the bad image of these pictures, images, artist connections, and Wikileaks. Granted, nothing in this trove is concrete, nor can it be nailed down. But, if you know the nature of the occult and these folks, that is what you would expect to find. So who is to say? In America we believe in innocent till proven guilty. However, for decent salt of the earth folks, everything going on in these circles seems to stink.

As they say, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and well, you get the drift. It could be a planted story, it could just be a bunch of odd folks, it could be some twisted people, it could be. . who the hell knows?
"Pizzagate": How 4Chan Uncovered the Sick World of Washington's Occult Elite - The Vigilant Citizen - Symbols Rule the World

Yea idk how this is going to turn out.

What I have from my people; Rumor is that here is a bit of a rebellion going on in the FBI, basically the NYPD has been investigating this pedo ring for a while, when they ended up with Wieners phone it tied him into it, then tied in higher ups in the gov., the NYPD handed the case to FBI (which is as I understand what they are supposed to do when it involves higher ups in our gov?) FBI investigated and DOJ said they weren't bringing charges (because of those who were involved - namely Obama and it was too ify on evidence) NYPD said fuck you FBI/DOJ and leaked the emails to Wikileaks. Then someone in the DOJ or FBI tipped off Clinton (and that's when the "Russian's put out the info" crap started coming out in her campaign and the news.)

How much of those rumors are true is unknown at this point, but it /is/ known that this information is readily available to the FBI (If you think they don't read wikileaks you're stoned heh) and further it is known that they or the DOJ have not acted yet. I mean if this /is/ real, then it goes deep into our government, to include the appointed members of the FBI who are supposed to look into human trafficking and child pedo rings.

Are they "still investigating it?" Did they "decide it was bullshit?" Are they "waiting until 'obstructive' people are removed from positions of power?" (aka Trump election) Who knows at this point, that is all wild speculation, but I do think that there will eventually have to be a statement from our gov on it, real or fake, there are simply too many people across the world who have come to the same conclusions. We might even hear something said about it by other countries governments (because if it's true this is a global scandal.)

[

???

Yes, an editorial (opinion piece) in the business section. WaPo puts them on the front page as well - routinely.

Carlos Slim bought the NY Times to keep it from bankruptcy. Who will rescue WaPo? George Soros?

Who will rescue WaPo? George Soros?

Jeff Bezos

How Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos reinvented The Washington Post, the 140-year-old newspaper he bought for $250 million

I forgot some stuff sorry (was trying to reply to like 12 posts at the same time hahaha)

MisterBeale I couldn't look at the NYT tech piece as I've reached my limit [and there is no way in hell I'm supporting them financially] (though it is unfortunate as I was interested in it) I have seen the first one, and many many others from AP sources across the net. That said, I don't buy the MSM (see my sig) I haven't for many, many years. I do not rely on them for anything because every bit of it is biased and twisted, and has been for many many years.

RE Stein's "experts" - This is the "expert" that Stein is working with as per her court filings in Wis. (see Likely Statewide Recount for President of the United States- Communication #2 | Wisconsin Elections Commission) Basically he is theory crafting using random reports - and in fact if you do the research and trace down the "leads" used as his "evidence" it comes down to a single news provider and a single chick's opinion piece, a woman who just happens to write for the same paper the "expert" does - http://elections.wi.gov/sites/defau...unt_petition_of_jill_stein_00268242_65117.pdf

Not that I care honestly, recount all you want, but don't try to play the "we just want to be sure" and "we're doing this to restore voter confidence" bullshit when your story doesn't fit (aka paper ballots in Michigan not hackable by Russians, ONLY recounting Hillary loss states that might fuck up the EC and not Trump loss states that have a closer loss count, completely ignoring the illegal voting claims, etc.) Don't fucking lie about it. This is a hit on Trump and everyone in the damn country knows it, own it.

Forum List

Back