Republicans never learn - -

Of course not, I refused to bow down and worship your beloved party, and that is all that matters in your world
LOL....Oh I know, you're such a victim....Poor thing....

Look, I don't care if you like what the Republican's are doing or not, in the end it doesn't matter what you think...

I was just trying to have a conversation...It is you who wants to make everyone try to nail spaghetti to the wall...

LOL....Oh I know, you're such a victim....Poor thing....

I never said or implied any such thing. You are off your game today

I was just trying to have a conversation..

Yet you cannot do so without personal attacks.

Look, history tells us the Repubs will not do shit the next two years. I am mean, sure they might shock the world and do something worthwhile, but smart money says nothing will be different these next two years than the previous few decades.

Most Republican voters elected GOP lawmakers to deal with inflation, rising interest rates, and what they see as loose border security. So---what do these same lawmakers tell us is their top priority now that the election is past?? Probe the Biden Family! Ya Sure Youbetcha. Forget about the economy and border security, let's go after old Joe Biden and Hunter's laptop.... again!

Republicans never learn, do they? It's no wonder they don't stay in power for very long. :banghead:

So, you're attacking them for doing the very same thing Democrats do?

I never said or implied any such thing. You are off your game today

Yet you cannot do so without personal attacks.

Look, history tells us the Repubs will not do shit the next two years. I am mean, sure they might shock the world and do something worthwhile, but smart money says nothing will be different these next two years than the previous few decades.
We will have to see right? Unfortunately for you, I don’t hold much stock in your prediction…

We will have to see right? Unfortunately for you, I don’t hold much stock in your prediction…

Why is that unfortunate for me?

Also, what gives you the hope they will defy their history of not doing the right thing?

Forum List

Back