Republicans newest defense: Prove it to Putin, C.I.A.!

These are the same agencies on whose intel we launched a war against Saddam Hussein

That was the Bush Administration highlighting any intel, vetted or not that bolstered their claim and ignoring any intel to the contrary, including a briefing by CIA director himself.

Bush knew Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction

and if you quote me by name I'll deny everything

I think we know the names of the guy who leaked this.

Joint DHS and ODNI Election Security Statement
And, have you seen the entirety of the intel that implicates the Russians as well as any other that implicates other parties, or have you just read some things that other people, who also have not seen any of the intel, have said? IOW, what cherry picking is going on here?

No of course not, but key members of Congress in both parties have.

Not to worry they will release as much of it as they can to the free world before the Groper's Gestapo starts to shut everything down....</sarcasm>

You take Putin's word for it without question.
Putin's word for what? I'd like to see our own government substantiate the allegations. But they don't seem very anxious to do that.
The CIA said the Russians did it.

Russia said prove it but didn't deny it

You rush to defend Putin non denial.
When can we have some kind of independent verification of this "secret report"?
Not until after Obama leaves office because he is preventing the intel services from testifying on this matter before Congress.
Or the secret report isn't nearly as compelling as the Washington Post and the New York Times would like us to believe.

They've already briefed several members of congress already. They didnt go in front of one partisan committee and you guys dismiss all the other briefings like Republicans and Democrats, the CIA, FBI and all the Intel agencies are attempting to smear Russia's good name.

Putin's word for what? I'd like to see our own government substantiate the allegations. But they don't seem very anxious to do that.

Not until after Obama leaves office because he is preventing the intel services from testifying on this matter before Congress.
Or the secret report isn't nearly as compelling as the Washington Post and the New York Times would like us to believe.

They've already briefed several members of congress already. They didnt go in front of one partisan committee and you guys dismiss all the other briefings like Republicans and Democrats, the CIA, FBI and all the Intel agencies are attempting to smear Russia's good name.
I'd love to evidence of this so called secret report. Wouldn't you?

Crazy! Putin says prove it and were supposed to what? Show him how we tracked his hackers? ROFL.

Of course then they say "They should show it to Congress and they didnt. That's proof our intel agencies are lying on the good background of Russia" Lol whut? As if they are lying because they didn't show proof. Ok! They have shown proof to both parties in congress. Now what? They'll slither away again to a new excuse.

All for the defense of...Russia? What happened to you guys?

Reminds me of Joe McCarthy..."I have a list of commies right here" [sticks list back in pocket without showing anyone] and yet no one believed him and now we have liberalism run amok...when will we learn to just take the politicians word for it.

Except Joe McCarthy in this situation would be Obama, the CIA, 16 other intel agencies, the FBI, Lindsey Graham, Republicans and Democrats all with the purpose other sullying Russia's good name? Because now presenting information doesnt count. They have to release their methods to the public (**shh just dont tell Russia**) because you doubt it? On behalf of Putin?

Thats amazing

Me too but thats not what you're saying. You're saying since you dont have it, it doesnt exist. For Putin. Presenting information to Congress isnt good enough...our intel agencies arent good enough. Putin's word is all you need because his credibility far exceeds ours.

Me too but thats not what you're saying. You're saying since you dont have it, it doesnt exist. For Putin. Presenting information to Congress isnt good enough...our intel agencies arent good enough. Putin's word is all you need because his credibility far exceeds ours.
Why are you so opposed to Congress examining the evidence behind the CIA's allegations? Are you afraid they won't stand up?

Yes, God forbid someone proves something that fucking BIG.
Stupid fucking morons

Crazy! Putin says prove it and were supposed to what? Show him how we tracked his hackers? ROFL.

Of course then they say "They should show it to Congress and they didnt. That's proof our intel agencies are lying on the good background of Russia" Lol whut? As if they are lying because they didn't show proof. Ok! They have shown proof to both parties in congress. Now what? They'll slither away again to a new excuse.

Reminds me of Joe McCarthy..."I have a list of commies right here" [sticks list back in pocket without showing anyone] and yet no one believed him and now we have liberalism run amok...when will we learn to just take the politicians word for it.

Except Joe McCarthy in this situation would be Obama, the CIA, 16 other intel agencies, the FBI, Lindsey Graham, Republicans and Democrats all with the purpose other sullying Russia's good name? Because now presenting information doesnt count. They have to release their methods to the public (**shh just dont tell Russia**) because you doubt it? On behalf of Putin?

Thats amazing

Sounds almost exactly like Dubya's "Iraqi WMD" argument

Hey, remember when Obama spied on the leaders of our European allies? You must really think he's a dick, huh, KlosedKaption the Kommunist Klown?

Tell me you believe we aren't spying on Russia. Go head, go head, say it. What a tool. How's the Kommunist Klown Kar driving these days? Time for another lap?

Why are you so opposed to Congress examining the evidence behind the CIA's allegations? Are you afraid they won't stand up?

I'll say this again reeeaaaal slow.

They have presented evidence to Congress.

Got it now? Since no evidence means they were lying I guess now you've flipped sides with this new info huh?

Thats amazing

Sounds almost exactly like Dubya's "Iraqi WMD" argument

Except this ain't Dubya

Got it now? Since no evidence means they were lying I guess now you've flipped sides with this new info huh?
In the past they have, but now that the House committee has opened an investigation into the allegations of Russian hacking, Obama is preventing the intel services from testifying. Why would be do that unless he knows a Congressional investigation will show the CIA's evidence doesn't stand up to close scrutiny. The FBI and ODNI have already said it doesn't, so there is every reason to believe Congress will come to agree with them. Is this the reason you don't want the intel services to testify during this current investigation?

In the past they have, but now

So you were lying and knew they presented the evidence to congress. Which means the whole time you were saying "they haven't presented evidence" you knew was wrong.

So you were lying and knew they presented the evidence to congress. Which means the whole time you were saying "they haven't presented evidence" you knew was wrong.
Do you even believe any of the stuff you post? It's hard to believe anyone could be quite that stupid.

Here is a very simple question did those hacked e-mails reveal anything about Hillary Clinton that was not already known or suspected? If it did please share it. If not how does releasing information about someone that is already known and public knowledge change an election?
The damn thing is the liberal press can come out and LIE to try and change an election and that's okay by them. But you bring the TRUTH and its wrong? That IS screwed up.

I've never been prouder of my fellow Americans for seeing through the propaganda and voting Trump in......:salute::salute::salute:......

The propaganda was from Russia, that has now benn told to you by nearly all the US intelligence agencies...

Must be something when so called patriots believe a ex-KGB war criminal over the very agencies that gave lives to keep them safe for decades...

How do you justify that to yourself? You sell out your country for a few empty promises...

Propaganda are lies. If Russia was behind the Wikileaks leaks, and that if is still undetermined, what was leaked that turned out to be lies, false, propaganda?
Did you get a momentary faux head rush thinking that you are a patriot?

I see your point now. I don't know why I didn't get it before. Obviously anything our leaders and representatives say about anything must be true, because they wouldn't lie to us. When ever our government says it can't show us proof of something, because that would compromise intelligence gathering capability, we should never question it.

Do you even believe any of the stuff you post? It's hard to believe anyone could be quite that stupid.

Well yes, and so do you. Now that I've forced you to admit there is evidence of hacking AND it has presented to Congress you can stop looking like a fool and join reality.

Forum List

Back