Republicans…. Now that Kamala Harris is reversing the polls, don’t you regret not switching to Nikki Haley?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump seemed destined to victory against a Biden who had run out of gas
You had a chance to switch to a more traditional candidate in Nikki Haley and you stuck with Trump

Now that Dems have switched to Kamala Harris, you are stuck with Trump

Do you wish you had switched to Nikki Haley when you had a chance?

You had a chance to switch to a more traditional candidate in Nikki Haley and you stuck with Trump

Not at all. And If I had dominion software, ballot harvesting, and other bs I would be cocky arrogant one party leftist state SOB....just like you.

I was wondering when somebody was going to bring that up. Given the turn of events the last three weeks, I'm sure that's the case. It will be even more apparent after the DNC next week.

Not in the least.

Nicky fucking Haley? Are you kidding me? Conservatives dont pick the person who is most likely to win (which is Trump by the way). We pick the person most likely to make the country better. :cuckoo:

Nicky fucking Haley? Are you kidding me? Conservatives dont pick the person who is most likely to win (which is Trump by the way). We pick the person most likely to make the country better. :cuckoo:
How is an convicted felon, adjudicated sexual assaulter and fraudster better then Haley?

No
How historic would that have been to have 2 females both Indian (dot, not feather) running for POTUS.

No. Hell no. Fucking hell no. The Republicans GAINED my vote when the Democrats switched to a female nominee. Had the Republicans chosen Haley, I could not have voted for her. I would have had to vote for Biden, until Harris was nominated and then I’d be back to voting for myself.

Forum List

Back