Republicans: Party First

Sequester:

Obama's plan to prove we can't survive ANY cut to discretionary spending after getting a tax increase.

How's that working out? Did the US collapse?

Considering Rand Paul is the only person who has done any legitimate filibuster in quite a long time, yes I am denying that.

Simply because you want to now endorse the silent fillibuster despite it existing no where except in the minds of lazy politicians, doesn't mean I do.

Where did you get the idea I want to endorse the silent filibuster? I think all filibustering is stupid and they should do away with it entirely. And the stupid silent filibuster the Republicans pull all the time is the biggest pussy-tactic ever.
Be a little more specific about these "filibusters". Keep in mind your credibility is on the line.

Be a little more specific about your question? Keep in mind though since I don't give a crap about what you think in general, I sure as shit don't care what you think about my credibility.

Where did you get the idea I want to endorse the silent filibuster? I think all filibustering is stupid and they should do away with it entirely. And the stupid silent filibuster the Republicans pull all the time is the biggest pussy-tactic ever.
Be a little more specific about these "filibusters". Keep in mind your credibility is on the line.

Be a little more specific about your question? Keep in mind though since I don't give a crap about what you think in general, I sure as shit don't care what you think about my credibility.
Yeah, so how about answering the question? What filibusters are you talking about?

What? Are ya pissed because you tried to use bullshit and it backfired? Sorry that I know more about the military retirement system than you, but that's because I actually enlisted and put my ass on the line for 20 years.

But..................like I said...................nice try on the scare tactics, but anyone who enlists and has a new retirement system will fully understand it before they sign their enlistment document.

Kinda what has to happen, because if the enlistee doesn't understand their contract fully, it can come back to bite the MEPS in the ass.

How do I know that? I also worked at MEPS as the LPO (Leading Petty Officer) for about 2 1/2 years prior to my retirement.
I'm not pissed at all. In fact, I'm laughing at you and your efforts to defend the worst president in American history. But do keep trying, it's entertaining.

Actually, I thought that Nixon and Jr. held the top spots for being the worst president.

But, you can believe Obama is, just try to ignore the stock market, dropping unemployment (down to 7.7 percent at last count) as well as the fact that the housing market is starting to come back as well.

But like I said.................you don't know shit about what the military is or isn't doing.

Just remember that you are cheering 7.7% unemployment, something you never would have considered doing 10 years ago. The S&P is flat for 16 years, still down since 13 years ago.

http://www.simplestockinvesting.com/SP500-historical-real-total-returns.htm

Now take a shower.

Last edited:

Yeah, so how about answering the question? What filibusters are you talking about?

Really. You're going to deny that the Senate is stalled because of filibustering?

Yes, how dare those Republicans not pass every bill a Democrat proposes?

This is why I don't take terms like "far-right" seriously. To liberals, anybody more conservative than Nancy Pelosi is a right-wing wacko.

A99ViqICUAAYpcF.jpg:large

While I'm not a rep

Nothing on that list needed to be passed, and was all feel good bullshit that would have piled more onto the debt.

not that you understand that, or care

Really. You're going to deny that the Senate is stalled because of filibustering?
Can't answer, can you? Exactly what bills are the Republicans filibustering? You made the charge, now back it up.

A Huffington Post blogger, that's a credible source. Well, I'm sold. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you denying the Republicans filibustered all those measures? Because the filibusters are true whether it's in a blog or news.

Considering Rand Paul is the only person who has done any legitimate filibuster in quite a long time, yes I am denying that.

Simply because you want to now endorse the silent fillibuster despite it existing no where except in the minds of lazy politicians, doesn't mean I do.
I always knew you were a know-nothing and a political poser. Now you're proven it.

The 'silent filibuster' carries the same weight in the Senate as a talking filibuster.

I'm not pissed at all. In fact, I'm laughing at you and your efforts to defend the worst president in American history. But do keep trying, it's entertaining.

Actually, I thought that Nixon and Jr. held the top spots for being the worst president.

But, you can believe Obama is, just try to ignore the stock market, dropping unemployment (down to 7.7 percent at last count) as well as the fact that the housing market is starting to come back as well.

But like I said.................you don't know shit about what the military is or isn't doing.

Just remember that you are cheering 7.7% unemployment, something you never would have considered doing 10 years ago. The S&P is flat for 16 years, still down since 13 years ago.

S&P 500: Total and Inflation-Adjusted Historical Returns

Now take a shower.
When unemployment was 5% under Bush, Republicans claimed that equated to full employment, since the 5% consisted of people who had given up on the job market, etc.

That means the actual unemployment now is only 2.7%. Correct?

Or were the Bushies lying, but you accepted those lies?

lol, Obama won and they are still friggen whining..

they sure don't like it when the shoe that they treated Bush with is on the other foot..

but here's this............waaa:eusa_boohoo:

Can't answer, can you? Exactly what bills are the Republicans filibustering? You made the charge, now back it up.
Crickets.....
H.R. 12 - Paycheck Fairness Act
H.R. 448 -- Elder Abuse Victims Act
H.R. 466 - Wounded Veteran Job Security Act
H.R. 515 - Radioactive Import Deterrence Act
H.R. 549 -- National Bombing Prevention Act
H.R. 577 - Vision Care for Kids Act
H.R. 626 - Federal Employees Paid Parental Leave Act
H.R. 1029 - Alien Smuggling and Terrorism Prevention Act
H.R. 1168 -- Veterans Retraining Act
H.R. 1171 - Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program Reauthorization
H.R. 1293 -- Disabled Veterans Home Improvement and Structural Alteration Grant Increase Act
H.R. 1429 -- Stop AIDS in Prison Act
H.R.5281 -- DREAM Act
S.3985 -- Emergency Senior Citizens Relief Act
S.3816 -- Creating American Jobs and Ending Offshoring Act
S.3369 -- A bill to provide for additional disclosure requirements for corporations, labor organizations, Super PACs and other entities
S.2237 -- Small Business Jobs and Tax Relief Act
S.2343 -- Stop the Student Loan Interest Rate Hike Act
S.1660 -- American Jobs Act of 2011
S.3457 -- Veterans Jobs Corps Act
James Zadroga 9/11 Health Bill -- seeks to provide free medical coverage for responders and survivors who were exposed to toxins after the attacks - this one passed in the House but could not get brought up in the Senata.
On the House side, every single Republican, including Paul Ryan, voted against the Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act, which forces Congress to pay for new legislation through either budget cuts or revenue increases.

A Huffington Post blogger, that's a credible source. Well, I'm sold. :lol::lol::lol:

Post PROOF to the contrary.

I'm sick of rw's being so damn dishonest. Disagree if you want but if you can't back up your opinion, you've got nuthin and posting nuthin makes you look like an idiot rw.

I'd really like to see a list of JOBS bills introduced or voted on my Repubs.

How about bills in favor of economic recovery?

Please post them.

Crickets.....
H.R. 12 - Paycheck Fairness Act
H.R. 448 -- Elder Abuse Victims Act
H.R. 466 - Wounded Veteran Job Security Act
H.R. 515 - Radioactive Import Deterrence Act
H.R. 549 -- National Bombing Prevention Act
H.R. 577 - Vision Care for Kids Act
H.R. 626 - Federal Employees Paid Parental Leave Act
H.R. 1029 - Alien Smuggling and Terrorism Prevention Act
H.R. 1168 -- Veterans Retraining Act
H.R. 1171 - Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program Reauthorization
H.R. 1293 -- Disabled Veterans Home Improvement and Structural Alteration Grant Increase Act
H.R. 1429 -- Stop AIDS in Prison Act
H.R.5281 -- DREAM Act
S.3985 -- Emergency Senior Citizens Relief Act
S.3816 -- Creating American Jobs and Ending Offshoring Act
S.3369 -- A bill to provide for additional disclosure requirements for corporations, labor organizations, Super PACs and other entities
S.2237 -- Small Business Jobs and Tax Relief Act
S.2343 -- Stop the Student Loan Interest Rate Hike Act
S.1660 -- American Jobs Act of 2011
S.3457 -- Veterans Jobs Corps Act
James Zadroga 9/11 Health Bill -- seeks to provide free medical coverage for responders and survivors who were exposed to toxins after the attacks - this one passed in the House but could not get brought up in the Senata.
On the House side, every single Republican, including Paul Ryan, voted against the Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act, which forces Congress to pay for new legislation through either budget cuts or revenue increases.
You obviously don't know what a filibuster is.

Post PROOF to the contrary.

I'm sick of rw's being so damn dishonest. Disagree if you want but if you can't back up your opinion, you've got nuthin and posting nuthin makes you look like an idiot rw.

I'd really like to see a list of JOBS bills introduced or voted on my Repubs.

How about bills in favor of economic recovery?

Please post them.
The best "jobs bill" is for the government to stay the fuck out of the way. Everything government does costs money, which increases the debt, which causes economic uncertaintly, which results in businesses being reluctant to hire, which causes unemployment to rise, you fucking simpleton.

Forum List

Back