Republicans Please Stop!!

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Poor baby Donald made his bigotry too obvious and now wants to scapegoat the judge and attack the judge calling him a hater because Donald Believes that he has put a target on his own head and must be hated by all brown people because he hates them....
Wow! Way to cower yourself into a victims role when you are the perpetrator of the bigotry! But you want to be saved from being discriminated against by someone you think might discriminate against you because they are of brown ancestry.... (And FWI Mexican and Hispanic are NOT the same thing!) that should tell people how much of a fuck up you are that you proport that you need saving from your own careless stances. Man the fuck up! Pay your bills, don't run your mouth with unabashed hate and then act like others are a threat to you to try to rip off thousands of American's who went to your inept defunct school. Trump is a piece of shit spray painted gold.... Republicans please Stop eating up his bullshit!

if the judges parents were illegal, then the judge has no right sitting over any case that an American is involved in. As a matter of fact, that judge really has no right to do anything but pick produce or cut lawns.

Poor baby Donald made his bigotry too obvious and now wants to scapegoat the judge and attack the judge calling him a hater because Donald Believes that he has put a target on his own head and must be hated by all brown people because he hates them....
Wow! Way to cower yourself into a victims role when you are the perpetrator of the bigotry! But you want to be saved from being discriminated against by someone you think might discriminate against you because they are of brown ancestry.... (And FWI Mexican and Hispanic are NOT the same thing!) that should tell people how much of a fuck up you are that you proport that you need saving from your own careless stances. Man the fuck up! Pay your bills, don't run your mouth with unabashed hate and then act like others are a threat to you to try to rip off thousands of American's who went to your inept defunct school. Trump is a piece of shit spray painted gold.... Republicans please Stop eating up his bullshit!
Come on. 60% of gopers think Obama's a muslim. If Trump said racist stuff in the primary the base would have eaten it up .... wait he did and they did! LOL

Let's hope Trump keeps this up. I'd rather have Pocahontas or even Bernie than Trump.

The Donald says that no one should be judged by race or skin color....
Didn't he say the opposite just a few days ago...
I mean it was just a few days ago....

since you're advertising your interests and all, i have a bridge for sale...

How about Republicans please stop eating period and just die off?

lol

Come on. 60% of gopers think Obama's a muslim. If Trump said racist stuff in the primary the base would have eaten it up .... wait he did and they did! LOL

Let's hope Trump keeps this up. I'd rather have Pocahontas or even Bernie than Trump.
I'd take a Narcissistic Trump any day, over a black man with a Muslim name that apologizes for America and love ISIS refugees. Obama hates America.

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim-450x281.jpg

TROJAN%201.jpg

Last edited:
if the judges parents were illegal, then the judge has no right sitting over any case that an American is involved in. As a matter of fact, that judge really has no right to do anything but pick produce or cut lawns.
Get the fuck out of here, Trump is guilty of lying to stupid dumb mf's wanting a fuckin degree from an orange over tanned white shit head and any ETHNIC JUDGE, EVEN A WHITE FUCK ONE, WOULD AGREE....FEEL BETTER YOU RACIST GOOD FOR NOTHING SIMP?

Which is it ? If trump is not racist , why would then judge care about him?

I'd take a Narcissistic Trump any day, over a black man with a Muslim name that apologizes for America and love ISIS refugees. Obama hates America.
NO. Obama and the rest of the country, hate white motherfuckers like you and its not until this country is majority brown, which is coming, ESPECIALLY WITH SO MANY OF YOUR WHITE WOMEN JUMPING SHIP TO THE DARK SIDE....will you racist bastards realize, we just ain't into you bitches NO MO!!:banana:

NO. Obama and the rest of the country, hate white motherfuckers like you and its not until this country is majority brown, which is coming, ESPECIALLY WITH SO MANY OF YOUR WHITE WOMEN JUMPING SHIP TO THE DARK SIDE....will you racist bastards realize, we just ain't into you bitches NO MO!!:banana:
you know what I miss since I changed jobs?
I used to come down a road that would flood when it rained, big puddles in front of the bus stops. Those bus stops were just loaded with illegals (most likely your relatives) and when I came past I would always make sure to see how big a wall of water I could send over them.
I feel bad in a way, I know I was giving them the only bath they would take otherwise.
So, I guess those louse infested brown skin vermin were at least good for that.

I used to come down a road that would flood when it rained, big puddles in front of the bus stops. Those bus stops were just loaded with illegals (most likely your relatives) and when I came past I would always make sure to see how big a wall of water I could send over them.
I feel bad in a way, I know I was giving them the only bath they would take otherwise.
Those illegals pay more in taxes than you do I'll bet

Bullshit, most of them work cash jobs. You can stop by Wal Mart any given day and buy as many as you want that day

Study Finds Illegal Immigrants Pay $11.8B in Taxes | The Fiscal Times
www.thefiscaltimes.com/.../Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-P

Study Finds Illegal Immigrants Pay $11.8B in Taxes | The Fiscal Times
www.thefiscaltimes.com/.../Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-P

Bullshit, fiscal times....LOL

yes Im sure.
I can tell by the fact that they are dressed poorly and cant afford to purchase their own car.

How about Republicans please stop eating period and just die off?

There's that liberal compassion we're always hearing about.

Forum List

Back