Republicans: Please vote early

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

It is important for Rs to vote early. I read this info I copied from the internet (but can't remember what site I got it from) and it said that things like the following have happened:

Rs ran campaign ads AFTER early voting. So a lot of people didn't even hear the R side of things until it was virtually too late.

A lot of the time, people just think November 5 or some other day in November when they think of Election Day but most states have early voting and the Ds have taken advantage of that for a long time.

But we can't afford to do that. The Ds have a list of potential voters and only cross that name off once the person has voted. Otherwise, they do massive calling to get people to vote. . but only to vote D of course.

Virginians start in-person voting on Sept, 20 2024......Thanks dems for the rope to hang you with.
I'm only in favor of early voting IF voters can change their vote at the last minute should they learn more about the candidates and change their minds. The danger of voting 2 months before election day is learning the guy you voted for early (cough Biden cough) is a freaking looney tune.

I'm only in favor of early voting IF voters can change their vote at the last minute should they learn more about the candidates and change their minds. The danger of voting 2 months before election day is learning the guy you voted for early (cough Biden cough) is a freaking looney tune.
All dems are looney tunes so at least that part is easy.

It might be prudent to keep our powder dry incase the dems assassinate Trump.....I'd not put it past them.

No joke either....That's where we are now.

It is important for Rs to vote early. I read this info I copied from the internet (but can't remember what site I got it from) and it said that things like the following have happened:

Rs ran campaign ads AFTER early voting. So a lot of people didn't even hear the R side of things until it was virtually too late.

A lot of the time, people just think November 5 or some other day in November when they think of Election Day but most states have early voting and the Ds have taken advantage of that for a long time.

But we can't afford to do that. The Ds have a list of potential voters and only cross that name off once the person has voted. Otherwise, they do massive calling to get people to vote. . but only to vote D of course.
I don't think anyone should be allowed to vote early, no one. It just goes to show you aren't considering anything but voting your prejudice. While that is going to happen anyway, they shouldn't be allowed to do it early. It's just not right to cast a vote before an election where some kind of information could come out that could theoretically change your vote but you can't because you already voted.

but wait... you don't have to worry about changing your Trump vote, right?

Obviously, disaster Joe Biden is the other choice. It's the independents I'm worried will be fooled by the Biden/Fake News propaganda and lies if they vote early.
so is your vote going to change bc Trump was "convicted"?

Forum List

Back