🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Remain Deaf To the Will of the Majority

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Despite the many, MANY polls that prove the vast majority oppose Obamacare be repealed and replaced with the much inferior “Trumpcare”, the congressional Republicans are still determined to steal affordable heath insurance from tens-of-millions of Americans.

The GOP’s sworn duty to Big Business, in this case Big Insurance, requires them to remain deaf to the will of the majority.

It is this very obligation the Republicans have pledged to the fat cats that makes them lie to all Americans about “Trickle Down’s” effectiveness in providing prosperity for all. There have been volumes of evidence collected during the decades since Reagan first sold the trickle down snake oil, which contradict every assertion the GOP makes concerning how their tax cuts for the super rich and corporations lead to growth. (Kansas Governor Brownback’s ultimate experiment with the GOP’s voo doo economics failed miserably and provides the ultimate proof of the Republican lies.)

Like the lies Republicans employ that convinced their simple-minded voter base that ”Trickle Down” has been a screaming success, their lies about “Trumpcare” have the Republican loyalists believing it too will be a boon to all.

Every time the congressional Republicans announce they have a plan to benefit all Americans, it means they are going to trickle more wealth upward, out of the hands of average Americans into the pockets of the 0.1%. (In fact, Republicans will fight, with all their strength, any and all proposals that help average folks, unless the benefits to the very rich are overwhelming.)

It is a sure bet, conservatives will swallow this most recent lie by Republicans, to trickle the “benefits” of “Trumpcare" down on average citizens. As "Trumpcare" steals from average Americans and profits the fat cats, it will, again, prove the perpetual stupidity of conservatives.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/republican-senators-plead-for-one-last-chance-to-repeal-obamacare/ar-AArT2oL?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

10IJhRK.jpg

20622273_1514749085230485_8453204931498702762_n.jpg

1e426e24377dd738648a75e942649614--papa-johns-pizza-pizza-doe.jpg

The reality of "Trickle Down" as seen by the very rich.

4ae560542db7b6ba0dfc4f28e7ff3056--cambridge-university-political-memes.jpg

The reality of "Trickle Down" as seen by intelligent people.
And, proof conservatives are suckers.

You can not have stolen that which you do not own to begin with. My taxes & my premiums are paying the subsidies so it's more mine than it is "theirs"

I pay practically nothing for Obamacare, but it is worth practically nothing. My deductible is so big, it's like NOT HAVING HEALTH INSURANCE.

Lmfao what "polls?"

In the real world people voted no to obozo care in 2010 , 2014, 2016 ..

Forum List

Back