Republicans seem very confused about the FBI

apparently democrats are the same way.....remember when they hated comey for effectively knocking hillary out of the race....now they love the guy.....

Well done. Yes, this is partisan politics, partisan on one side are as bad as the other. You seem to have accepted this.
its the reason i left the democrats around 96 and never thought about going with the other guys.....both parties are killing this country with their childish tit for tat bullshit....

apparently democrats are the same way.....remember when they hated comey for effectively knocking hillary out of the race....now they love the guy.....
I don’t love Comey. I didn’t care that he was investigating Hillary.

May want to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. Comment was "effectively knocking hillary out of the race", not "investigating Hillary".

Well done. Yes, this is partisan politics, partisan on one side are as bad as the other. You seem to have accepted this.
its the reason i left the democrats around 96 and never thought about going with the other guys.....both parties are killing this country with their childish tit for tat bullshit....

Totally. Unless the way people vote changes, then the two parties will remain in power, remain destroying the country, and remain enriching themselves.

The FBI has been politicized to the extent that they only exist as an enforcement arm of DEMS-13. It needs to be disbanded as too corrupt to exist in its present form.

Forum List

Back