🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Spit on the Constitution

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
134 House Republicans spit on the Constitution and voted with Obama's Police State and NSA Spying.

All 134 must be primaried out of office -- every one. I cannot imagine a clearer, brighter line than the one that protects citizens from a Tyrannical government as enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." -- Thomas Jefferson

Now is the time

House passes defense spending bill, rejects effort to cut off NSA surveillance program | Fox News

Last edited:
The dems and the pubs that voted to defeat that good amendment should join the walking defeated right now for the congressional primaries and finals next year.

134 House Republicans spit on the Constitution and voted with Obama's Police State and NSA Spying.

All 134 must be primaried out of office -- every one. I cannot imagine a clearer, brighter line than the one that protects citizens from a Tyrannical government that the one enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny." -- Thomas Jefferson

Now is the time

House passes defense spending bill, rejects effort to cut off NSA surveillance program | Fox News

And the Democrat run Senate?

All 134 must be primaried out of office -- every one. I cannot imagine a clearer, brighter line than the one that protects citizens from a Tyrannical government that the one enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

Now is the time

They should have been run out for supporting re-authorization of USAPATRIOT and NDAA.

agreed. I do not expect libtards to vote out their sell-outs but at least those on the republican side should be called upon their treason.

Now is the time

A senator a rep who votes to uphold the Patriot Act, warrantless wiretapping, massive data collection, etc., should be the recipient of a single-reason rejection in the primaries or final election.

Now is the time

As the world gets smaller national defense and geopolitics moves closer to home. Indeed, I believe this to be unconstitutional, but I suppose the ACLU is currently working the courts with that? The problem is that every other country is jumping off of this bridge and for us to wait would put us as the last ones to hit the ground. To not have this program is to grant it exclusively to our enemies and fall behind.

Now is the time

A senator a rep who votes to uphold the Patriot Act, warrantless wiretapping, massive data collection, etc., should be the recipient of a single-reason rejection in the primaries or final election.

By that standard the only choice for President in 2012 was Romney.

Romney was the best choice by far. I imagine some might yell for Paul or some other lightweight.

That asshole supported NDAA.

The only choice was Ron Paul.

Love Libertarians, hate their foreign policy. You find me a libertarian who is a geopolitical realist and I will show you the next President of the United States.

Had Romney won the election and the story broke afterwards, the moonbat howls would deafen people in Sri Lanka. They'd be all about limiting government power after that.

Now... well not so much.

That said the part of the bill I read that was posted in another thread put citizens under jurisdiction of the UCMJ, and left it up to "probable cause" for the gov't to gather data on you. I had to agree with a poster who pointed out the flaw in those ideas.

Had Romney won the election and the story broke afterwards, the moonbat howls would deafen people in Sri Lanka. They'd be all about limiting government power after that.

Now... well not so much.

That said the part of the bill I read that was posted in another thread put citizens under jurisdiction of the UCMJ, and left it up to "probable cause" for the gov't to gather data on you. I had to agree with a poster who pointed out the flaw in those ideas.

Point.
Now tell me a balancing act that doesn't place us behind our enemies.
Sri Lanka?

Now... well not so much.

Point.
Sri Lanka?

I guess I don't have a solution that would both address the problem, and not piss a bunch off people off.

Ok maybe the moonbat howls wouldn't be THAT loud, but our ears would still be ringing.

Now... well not so much.

Point.
Sri Lanka?

I guess I don't have a solution that would both address the problem, and not piss a bunch off people off.

Ok maybe the moonbat howls wouldn't be THAT loud, but our ears would still be ringing.

There are a few problems here.

1. Were looking at it from a micro point of view.
2. We have no idea of the true extent of goings on. Neither do the people voting for it.
3. We do not want to fall behind our enemies in the information age.
4. The threat we face today is much more up close and personal thanks to digital technology and the move away from conventional warfare in the nuclear age.
5. The U.S. Constitution
6. Individual Liberty vs. the measures necessary to defend it.

Last edited:
It's not clear and it's not bright and it's not a line. The NSA spying is a complicated issue tied to National Security and a simple amendment to an appropriations bill isn't going to fix poor leadership from the administration.

It's not clear and it's not bright and it's not a line. The NSA spying is a complicated issue tied to National Security and a simple amendment to an appropriations bill isn't going to fix poor leadership from the administration.

How the fuck is listening to everyone phone calls, emails and credit card purchases tied to "National Security"????????????

Indeed, if the justifiability of a law is dependent on the quality of people enforcing it then it is a bad law.

How the fuck is listening to everyone phone calls, emails and credit card purchases tied to "National Security"????????????

They think if they say "terrorists" enough times we won't notice that it has nothing to do with actual terrorism.

They think if they say "terrorists" enough times we won't notice that it has nothing to do with actual terrorism.

I dunno, terrorism and cyber attacks are the only form of warfare left to those who would attack us in the nuclear/information age. Indeed, those who have no nukes can't stand up to us militarily and the likelihood of a conventional war between two nuclear powers is nil. Thus all that's left is terrorism and cyber warfare.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back