Republicans taking Blame for Shutdown - Polls

And, amazingly, the same rw's seem to believe this has something to do with ObamaCare and/or the debt ceiling.

They don't care. Being ignorant and doing whatever the bleach blonde bimbos of fox tells them is the staples of these idiots.

the fact that you would make such a juvenile asinine statement removes what little credibility you ever had.

you dem/libs act like spoiled children----------and the american people are seeing it in the current shutdown caused exclusively by reid and obama. They are the ones who refused to even look for a compromise---------this is all on them no matter how many times you fools spit out the talking points and lies.

Poor, poor Republicans

Everyone always blames them. Don't you realize they are the only ones who know what is best for the country?

In this case, shutting down government is best for the country

No, Boehner did. If there is one person more responsible then anyone else for the shutdown, it would be Boehner.

Reid wanted a clean CR bill

Boehner wanted a CR bill with the delay ACA

The Boehner could abandon the hyper-partisan "Hastert Rule"...but no, that would be compromise and that's bad.

Did Pelosi abandon it when she rammed ACA up our collective asses on a dems only vote in the dark of night with a bill that no one had read?

She didn't need it. Why do you keep repeating that debunked lie about nobody reading it and the "dark of night" baloney? The ACA was debated for over a year.

Poor, poor Republicans

Everyone always blames them. Don't you realize they are the only ones who know what is best for the country?

In this case, shutting down government is best for the country

Well..."most" of them know what's best...there is the Peter King and Charlie Dent and John Mccain types that actually have common sense.

Obama On The GOP: 'I Shouldn't Have To Offer Anything'
by EYDER PERALTA
September 30, 2013 5:00 PM

Kevin Dietsch/UPI/Landov
With just hours to go before a potential government shutdown, President Obama said there is still a window to avert it.

"There's still an opportunity, during the course of this day to avert a shutdown and make sure that we are paying our bills," Obama said in an interview with NPR.

But when asked if any proposal from the House is closer to something he would approve, Obama said flatly, "No."

Obama spoke to Morning Edition's Steve Inskeep on Monday afternoon at the White House, but down the street, a momentous battle was happening on Capitol Hill, where lawmakers were in a partisan frenzy trying to avoid the first government shutdown in nearly two decades.

At the center of the debate is Obama's signature legislation, the Affordable Care Act. The GOP-controlled House was trying to stop implementation of the law by inserting language into the bill that funds government operations. But the Democratically controlled Senate stood firm, saying it would not accept anything but a clean continuing resolution, or a bill that funds the government, but does not include language about Obamacare.

Obama On Dealing With The GOP
Obama stood with his party members in the Senate. Steve asked if that opportunity to avoid a shutdown exists, what was he willing to offer.

"Steve when you say what can I offer? I shouldn't have to offer anything," Obama said.

The Boehner could abandon the hyper-partisan "Hastert Rule"...but no, that would be compromise and that's bad.

Did Pelosi abandon it when she rammed ACA up our collective asses on a dems only vote in the dark of night with a bill that no one had read?

She didn't need it. Why do you keep repeating that debunked lie about nobody reading it and the "dark of night" baloney? The ACA was debated for over a year.

Damn it, stop lying. the ACA bill was NOT debated at all. It was written in a sealed room by dem staffers, no GOP amendments were allowed and there was NO floor debate.

There was some discussion on the concept, but there was never any debate or discussion on the actual bill that was voted in by dems only---------NONE, NADA, ZILCH.

No, he shouldn't. They should do their motherfucking, duly-elected jobs without resorting to holding their breath Every. Damn. Time. They don't get their way.

I mean, shit. My daughter's Terrible Twos had NOTHING on these asphedoras.

In the Senate chambers today....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fomZ3YCW5Q]Little kid having a temper tantrum over going to church - YouTube[/ame]

No, he shouldn't. They should do their motherfucking, duly-elected jobs without resorting to holding their breath Every. Damn. Time. They don't get their way.

They only need compromise.......

LOL they dont even understand that word because they ignorantly think they just know better then all of us.

Shut it down, permanently. Then we can start from scratch. Lets see how well we get by with just the mandatory portions of government. Why should I care if Mrs. Obama has to cook for her kids?

Isn't Black Jimmy Obama the "leader" of the nation? He sure as shit is, and the fucking Libberhoids continue to suck his ass and blame Republicans....

Take some responsibility for once, assholes.

Gee, what a nice, warm, friendly person you seem to be. I cannot imagine why the two parties cannot get along better with the fine example you set.

LOL they dont even understand that word because they ignorantly think they just know better then all of us.
yep...and the Democrats in the Senate are really starting to get some pretty bad press.

It wasn't lost on people when at the 11th hour, Reid stood on the Senate floor and said, "No" and then proceeded to name call the opposition like the rational mature adult he is.

ht_shock_060727_ssv.jpg

yep...and the Democrats in the Senate are really starting to get some pretty bad press.

It wasn't lost on people when at the 11th hour, Reid stood on the Senate floor and said, "No" and then proceeded to name call the opposition like the rational mature adult he is.

ht_shock_060727_ssv.jpg

Shame on you for using rational and mature to describe a democrat leader.

ht_shock_060727_ssv.jpg

Shame on you for using rational and mature to describe a democrat leader.
*hangs head in shame and heads off to beat Myself with wet lasagna noodles...*

So Republicans

You have forced the shutdown you demanded

What do you do now?

Damn it, stop lying. the ACA bill was NOT debated at all. It was written in a sealed room by dem staffers, no GOP amendments were allowed and there was NO floor debate.

There was some discussion on the concept, but there was never any debate or discussion on the actual bill that was voted in by dems only---------NONE, NADA, ZILCH.

That's just insane. Where do you get this nonsense from? Every Republican voted against it. How is that possible in your alternate universe if Republicans didn't even get to vote on it?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back