Republicans taking Blame for Shutdown - Polls

So Republicans

You have forced the shutdown you demanded

What do you do now?

Stop lying it was Reid that forced the shut down.

Nonsense. Reid let the Senate vote on the House bill and the Senate voted it down. He then sent a bill to the House where Republican leadership rejected it out of hand without even letting the House vote on it.

This is square on the shoulders of the GOP.

Not to mention, they are trying to modify existing laws through budget bills.

So Republicans

What do you do now?

It wouldn't kill Obama and the democrats to negotiate with congress.. Obama doesn't have a problem negotiating with the Russians.

Well wow..........I should be grateful to them.................

yes you should....and by thanking them you should shut down your computer and throw it in the trash.

Isn't it just like a Lib to tell others what to do. What to eat. And force a BS law down our throats and say it's for our own good.

We are here from the Gov't, and are here to Help.

Like the IRS attacking those who don't believe as you do. Sounds like Gov't Terrorism to me................But it's Ok when you do it.

Or like putting our personal records on a Federal Database for our own good, and you don't say a Fucking Word.

Your an IDIOT.

only if it fucks with you do i support it.

14million American jobs vs. Obama Care.

Yeah the democrats refuse to negotiate they want to put 14million Americans out of work so they can redistribute heath care funds from workers to democrat voters.

So Republicans

What do you do now?

Reid sent the House a nice clean Continuing Resolution. Just like every other Continuing resolution for the last ten years

Boehner refuses to bring it up for a vote because Republicans have indicated they would approve the Senate bill

So Republicans

What do you do now?

Reid sent the House a nice clean Continuing Resolution. Just like every other Continuing resolution for the last ten years

Boehner refuses to bring it up for a vote because Republicans have indicated they would approve the Senate bill

Nobody currently in DC doesn't schedule votes because of political implications more than Harry Reid. That you whine about this just once again exposes you and the rest of the left as the hypocrites that you are.

Nobody currently in DC doesn't schedule votes because of political implications more than Harry Reid. That you whine about this just once again exposes you and the rest of the left as the hypocrites that you are.

The difference being the bills Reid declined had 0% chance of passing. The two bills Boehner declined to bring to vote had almost a 100% chance of passing.

The Republican shut down of Congress is not a recent reality. It's been going on for most of 5 years.

And it is easily made temporary at the polls. Conservative Republicans have no use to anybody who loves America. They need to be shown the door ASAP.

The have conclusively proven their inability to govern.

Throw the bums out!

Yeah the democrats refuse to negotiate they want to put 14million Americans out of work so they can redistribute heath care funds from workers to democrat voters.

Your belief that there is something to be defended in the old American health non system is bizarre. The current Republican vaudeville show has nothing to do with health care any more than their AGW position has to do with science.

Pure, I am entitled, politics.

Twice as expensive, half as effective, lucrative to insurance companies, and grossly inefficient.

I want everyone to pay for their own health care. I don't want one of the penalties of poverty to be that you're forced to treat all health care problems at the emergency department. I want that resource to be available to everyone with a real medical emergency.

The government having to make up what business refuses to in terms of living wages is merely the unavoidable consequences of bad business.

When business can't do the job, we can.

The Republican shut down of Congress is not a recent reality. It's been going on for most of 5 years.

And it is easily made temporary at the polls. Conservative Republicans have no use to anybody who loves America. They need to be shown the door ASAP.

Throw the bums out!

Start with Obama.

Your belief that there is something to be defended in the old American health non system is bizarre. The current Republican vaudeville show has nothing to do with health care any more than their AGW position has to do with science.

Twice as expensive, half as effective, lucrative to insurance companies, and grossly inefficient.

I want everyone to pay for their own health care. I don't want one of the penalties of poverty to be that you're forced to treat all health care problems at the emergency department. I want that resource to be available to everyone with a real medical emergency.

The government having to make up what business refuses to in terms of living wages is merely the unavoidable consequences of bad business.

The penalties of poverty? Businesses owe insurance for people who refuse to work? ROFL

The penalties of poverty? Businesses owe insurance for people who refuse to work? ROFL

No, they owe a living wage to those who do.

Posted by Redfish:
Damn it, stop lying. the ACA bill was NOT debated at all. It was written in a sealed room by dem staffers, no GOP amendments were allowed and there was NO floor debate.

Ron sez:
I don't think so. The truth is republicans were allowed to submit amendents to the ACA. When you are being told they were shut out they are lying to you. Of the 788 amendments filed, 67 came from Democrats and 721 from Republicans. Only 197 amendments were passed in the end—36 from Democrats and 161 from Republicans. And of those 161 GOP amendments, Senate Republicans classify 29 as substantive and 132 as technical. BOTTOM LINE: REPUBLICANS HAD A SAY IN THE WRITING OF THE ACA AND THEY ARE LYING WHEN THEY SAY THAT THEY WERE SHUT OUT. Now, who are the "lying scumbags" again?
(The information I posted was from Slate.)
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...7/this_is_what_bipartisanship_looks_like.html

Last edited:

Throw the bums out!

Start with Obama.

The one government employee I would like to see unemployed..

Throw the bums out!

Start with Obama.

He, with no help at all from Congress, has repaired the almost fatal damage inflicted on America by conservatives led by the Bushman. Now that that is done, future generations can start paying down the debt imposed on us by conservative non government and Bush's policies. After a few generations, perhaps we can get it back to what Bush started with.

Obama's on the boob tube blaming republicans. lol
Guy is a prick.

He shouldn't blame all Republicans, but all conservatives. Conservatism has led to the demise of American business, religion, and threatened our government and culture. The country woke up just in time. Unfortunately it will be many generations before we pay off the debt that America's flirtation with non government accumulated.

The Republican's stance through this is like having a property-line dispute with their neighbor, and the local court has already ruled in the neighbors favor, and then the Republicans come back a year later and says they’ll settle for half the disputed property and if the neighbor doesn’t agree, they’ll kill his dog.

The Republican's stance through this is like having a property-line dispute with their neighbor, and the local court has already ruled in the neighbors favor, and then the Republicans come back a year later and says they’ll settle for half the disputed property and if the neighbor doesn’t agree, they’ll kill his dog.

You got one part right. Obama Care is a dog that needs to be put to sleep.

Forum List

Back