Republicans taking Blame for Shutdown - Polls

I guess this is what it is all about eh? Who is "winning" in the polls. Pitiful. You repubs go with that. I say keep the government shut down till the debt ceiling fight takes place. Then refuse to raise the debt ceiling and you repubs are almost guaranteed the WH and both houses of Congress.

I can see how this is gonna play out. It's all about the "polls".

Well...uhh...they aren't everything, but they are pretty darn important, like them or not.

"Americans overwhelmingly oppose shutting down government to stop Obamacare, according to a new poll on Tuesday, with Republicans in Congress getting their lowest approval marks to date.

Americans were against a government shutdown as a way to stop the president’s health care law from taking effect 72 percent to 22 percent in a Quinnipiac poll....

Republicans in Congress also got record-low marks in the poll. Just 17 percent of Americans approved of the job GOP lawmakers were doing, and 74 percent disapproved...."

Poll: Lowest ever for GOP in Congress - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

I support them and got what I wanted

It's a great day

-Geaux

I keep waiting for a Republican to explain to me just what benefit I am to derive from the shutting down of our government.

Seems like you already know cause you got what you wanted.

So what is it you "got"? Keeping in mind that what you didn't get "Obamacare" defunded.

So what did you rethugs actually "do"?

Exposed the Liberals for what they really are.

I was listening to the people who call in on c-span and quite a few Democrats were saying that they are disgusted with the Dem's and what they saw on how they are acting.

It's a great day

-Geaux

I keep waiting for a Republican to explain to me just what benefit I am to derive from the shutting down of our government.

So what is it you "got"? Keeping in mind that what you didn't get "Obamacare" defunded.

I was listening to the people who call in on c-span and quite a few Democrats were saying that they are disgusted with the Dem's and what they saw on how they are acting.

What? You repugs couldn't "expose" (whatever that means) the Dems without shutting down the government? Why would that be? Isn't that a bit extreme?

So what is the benefit to ME? There isn't one is there?

What? You repugs couldn't "expose" (whatever that means) the Dems without shutting down the government? Why would that be? Isn't that a bit extreme?

So what is the benefit to ME? There isn't one is there?
Reality is something your not familiar with it seems.....Ried shut down the government.

Reality is something your not familiar with it seems.....Ried shut down the government.

No, Boehner did. If there is one person more responsible then anyone else for the shutdown, it would be Boehner.

Reid wanted a clean CR bill

Boehner wanted a CR bill with the delay ACA

"Americans overwhelmingly oppose shutting down government to stop Obamacare, according to a new poll on Tuesday, with Republicans in Congress getting their lowest approval marks to date.

Americans were against a government shutdown as a way to stop the president’s health care law from taking effect 72 percent to 22 percent in a Quinnipiac poll....

Republicans in Congress also got record-low marks in the poll. Just 17 percent of Americans approved of the job GOP lawmakers were doing, and 74 percent disapproved...."

Poll: Lowest ever for GOP in Congress - Tal Kopan - POLITICO.com

It's a great day

-Geaux

you need to ask obama, he did it.

I guess this is what it is all about eh? Who is "winning" in the polls. Pitiful. You repubs go with that. I say keep the government shut down till the debt ceiling fight takes place. Then refuse to raise the debt ceiling and you repubs are almost guaranteed the WH and both houses of Congress.

Well...uhh...they aren't everything, but they are pretty darn important, like them or not.

bullshit, most polls consist of 1000 or less people out of 330,000,000. its a game. pay me to do a poll, tell me what answer you want, and I will find 1000 people who will give you that answer.

1000 out of 330,000,000. think about it.

No, Boehner did. If there is one person more responsible then anyone else for the shutdown, it would be Boehner.

LOL delusional ranting on your part doesn't change reality.

bullshit, most polls consist of 1000 or less people out of 330,000,000. its a game. pay me to do a poll, tell me what answer you want, and I will find 1000 people who will give you that answer.

The classic right wing "when I don't like what polls say, I just make shit up pretending they are fudged" :cuckoo:

You're right, you should make the next "unskewedpolls.com" website. That was a big hit.

Republicans proposed spending the money there is consensus to spend in the current congress, democrats are saying if we don't spend money there is no consensus to spend, they won't allow the money to be spent there is consensus to spend. This is 100% on the Democrats. It's great to control the media...

Reid refused to convene a conference committee to try to find a compromise. Reid is responsible for the shutdown. We do not live in a dictatorship regardless of what reid and obama think.

Reid refused to convene a conference committee to try to find a compromise. Reid is responsible for the shutdown. We do not live in a dictatorship regardless of what reid and obama think.

Democrats voted for Obamacare knowing they would go down in droves in the next election, they aren't going to give this one up.

You're right, you should make the next "unskewedpolls.com" website. That was a big hit.

no thanks, but your local library probably has a statistics 101 textbook that you could check out.

You gotta give the Rs credit. Their act never changes and they always believe that no one can see them.

They've been threatening us, blackmailing us, demanding they get their way or they'll shut down the government.

There is no one who has not seen that.

And yet, they're saying now that it's the D's who want to shut down the government.

And, I'll be damned if the rw's don't swallow that lie, hook, like and sinker.

You gotta give the Rs credit. Their act never changes and they always believe that no one can see them.

They've been threatening us, blackmailing us, demanding they get their way or they'll shut down the government.

There is no one who has not seen that.

And yet, they're saying now that it's the D's who want to shut down the government.

And, I'll be damned if the rw's don't swallow that lie, hook, like and sinker.

you're the lie swallower.

republicans proposed spending the money both sides agree to spend, and it's the democrats saying no and shutting down the government. note your next post won't directly address this point...

The Boehner could abandon the hyper-partisan "Hastert Rule"...but no, that would be compromise and that's bad.

And, amazingly, the same rw's seem to believe this has something to do with ObamaCare and/or the debt ceiling.

And, amazingly, the same rw's seem to believe this has something to do with ObamaCare and/or the debt ceiling.

They don't care. Being ignorant and doing whatever the bleach blonde bimbos of fox tells them is the staples of these idiots.

The Boehner could abandon the hyper-partisan "Hastert Rule"...but no, that would be compromise and that's bad.

Did Pelosi abandon it when she rammed ACA up our collective asses on a dems only vote in the dark of night with a bill that no one had read?

Forum List

Back