Republicans taking Blame for Shutdown - Polls

You're in such deep deep denial, I figure it's a complete waste of time.

If you weren't spouting the complete idiocy you are, you'd be able to demonstrate your nonsense rather than blathering empty retorts.

So which is it ... ? Can you enumerate where you find Obama is splitting the country or am I right in saying you're a moron who doesn't know what in the hell they're talking about?
Is Obama splitting the country?

Obama has called Republicans his enemies, and told people that Republicans should ride in the back of the bus--after Republicans spent 125 years fighting Democrats over (1) Freeing black and other indentured slaves (2) Granting full citizenship and civil rights to blacks, and (3) Giving black citizens the right to vote, and (4) Republicans opened segregated schools to blacks in Little Rock, Arkansas, in the 50's. I know it's true, because while I was a little girl, I saw it on the news on television, and all the mean and hurtful things Democrats said trying to keep black folks "in their place."

Republicans have always been friends to racial minorities and led the nation in its bitter battle over whether to free the slaves, whether to let blacks vote, whether blacks get equal opportunities to work and vote and own property and engage in the pursuit of happiness, just like everyone else.

[ame=http://youtu.be/z0YH6UQNbBo]Obama Racism. Calls Republicans "Enemies" & says that "they can ride in the BACK" (of the Car)! - YouTube[/ame]

Obama called Republicans terrorists to obfuscate his role in overseeing the government going $17 trillion in debt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acQ-LMX7Ryk]Obama I had to negotiate with those Republican terrorists.mov - YouTube[/ame]

Obama tells Latinos to "punish our enemies," and if that isn't dividing the nation along political lines, I don't know what is, and it further alienates Latinos who now do not have to learn English to get by, from mainstream America, which is a serious split for our Chicano brothers and sisters.

[ame=http://youtu.be/zeNoRqtDSeQ]Obama To Latinos: "Punish Our Enemies" - YouTube[/ame]

Play on a level playing field, Faun. If you don't see this as divisive, it's because someone has brainwashed you into marginalizing Republican American citizens as undesirable.

The only way we would be undesirable to you is if you tried calumny as the Democrat platform or if you have so marginalized conservatives in your paradigm you cannot see us as fully equal citizens.
Umm, the country was split before Obama became president.

As far as Republicans being the champions of minorities, that was true at one time, but not in a very long time. That was back when many Conservatives were Democrat. Since then, the racist south switched from Democrat to Republican.

Just look at the makeup of our Congress ... currently, there are 43 black members ... ONE is Republican.

So was Slave trade...JIM CROW...where are THEY now? Hmmmm?

IDIOT.

What does this have to do with anything?

LAWS can be REPEALED. THAT is the point you gigunda MORON.

Just because they are LAW doesn't mean that's it, game over. Abide or else.

YOU show us ALL by your insipid question that YOU too have no fucking CLUE of structure of government much less LAW under A Constitutional Republic.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL.:eusa_hand:

Laws can be repealed through a legislative process. If you want ACA repealed then win elections and get the votes to do so. Don't hold the country hostage by refusing to fund the government or refusing to raise the debt ceiling.

That's NOT how slavery was ended if you didn't know...

YOU show us ALL by your insipid question that YOU too have no fucking CLUE of structure of government much less LAW under A Constitutional Republic.

Laws can be repealed through a legislative process. If you want ACA repealed then win elections and get the votes to do so. Don't hold the country hostage by refusing to fund the government or refusing to raise the debt ceiling.

That's NOT how slavery was ended if you didn't know...
The GOP is attempting to subvert the legislative process since they failed to use it effectively to repeal ObamaCare. The brain-dead right hoist these hostage takers up on their shoulders as if those traitors were patriots.

The Republican Party needs to learn that we are a democracy, not a plutocracy. We are governed of the people, by the people, for the people. We don't do plutocrats, aristocrats or royalty. We pass laws democratically and are a land of law.

They think that from the position of a small majority in the house, they are entitled to impose on the middle class what is best for the wealthy.

They need to be taught. They need us the creators of wealth, the middle class, the workers. We don't need them. If they can't live with democracy, move.

The middle class built this country and defended this country and created our democracy from their plutocracy. When they said that they needed to own people to do their work, we said no. When they said that women aren't fit to vote we said no. When they said poor people have fewer rights than rich people we said no. When they said that education is only needed for the special ones, we said no. When they said only wealth entitles people to health care, we said no.

Now they are saying that our government is theirs, and only they should decide what we can afford. That if we don't have bread we should eat cake.

This is not new. What would be new would be a middle class who didn't know how to treat people who felt entitled.

The House needs to be taught right now that it's not their country. They need to feel democracy on election days. They need to be shown that they may think that they are entitled, but as long as there is an American middle class, we will manage our government just fine.

Last edited:
So was Slave trade...JIM CROW...where are THEY now? Hmmmm?

IDIOT.

They can be, in a democracy, with the agreement of enough representatives of we, the people. A few people can't impose what's best for them on the majority.

Fundamental democracy. That inconvenient truth for those who feel entitled.

That "excess" is applied to the budget deficit. It still has to be paid back.

Budget deficit for FY2008 -- over one trillion dollars.

But wait, you already knew this -- here you are, pointing this out yourself when arguing how Clinton didn't balance the budget. YOU pointed this out yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I said, you're a fucking nut.

When attacking the Democrat (Clinton), you include the entire budget deficit, both public and intra-governmental.

When defending the Republican (Bush), you intentionally omit the intra-governmental debt.

Nice. Real nice. :eusa_whistle:

The money invested by the Trust Fund into Treasuries is no different than money you and I have I'm Treasuries. It's all part of the National Debt that we are obligated to pay off. Money that we borrowed to pay for Bush's holy wars, money that he gave to the wealthy in tax cuts, money that we had to borrow to get the economy back on track. after he derailed it.

Thanks to Obama we now have an economy that allows us that repayment.

No thanks to the House that continues to try to derail it again.

I hear ya man, the kool aid tastes awesome!

:alcoholic:

I suppose this is the best that you could come up with. Very meager, but you did get your name on the boards. We all do what we can.

Yes, darned those we're spending to much money lunatics. I mean trillion dollar deficits? What's wrong with that? Darn them all.

sorry to inform you but the budget deficit is at around 700 billion dollars for this years ... thats if your speaking about the budget deficit ... last year it was 1.3 trillion dollars... so the dems and the congress has reduced the budget deficit by around 600 billion dollars ... something our friends right refuses to acknowledge ... so I'm not sure what you are darning them all about ...

I said a trillion a year, and you gave me two years where it was $2T. Wow, I am schooled.

And you think that the deficit going from $1.3T in Obama's fourth year to $700B in his fifth year, which is still double W's worst defect, is a credit to Democrats. You sure to baaack them up...

Step 4: What is the deficit now? – That’s easy. Go to the CBO’s page and look. the Congressional Budget Office is nonpartisan. They have to be, anyone can check their math and partisan games would be outed immediately. So here it is. Ready?

If the current laws that govern federal taxes and spending do not change, the budget deficit will shrink this year to $845 billion, or 5.3 percent of gross domestic product (GDP), its smallest size since 2008.

Is $845 Billion more or less than $1.4 Trillion? At this point, a conservative will be spitting nails or will have stopped talking to you several minutes ago. An independent voter should be trying to figure out how they could have been so completely wrong. A liberal should be deeply embarrassed they didn’t know.

Just so we’re all on the same page here. Obama knocked $555 BILLION off of the deficit. That’s an entire third of the total deficit. That’s more than every president in the history of the country put together. Republicans have been screeching for deficit cuts like demented harpies for years (except when a Republican is in office). If a Republican president did this, the Tea Party would be holding parades for him. Obama did it and 90% of the country doesn’t even know it. The GOP has them convinced the deficit is still going up.

Ignorance is the GOP’s best weapon. Knowledge is ours.

How To Prove Obama LOWERED The Deficit In Four Easy And Indisputable Steps -

Obama lowered the deficit. Really?

Funny thing is the National Debt clock keeps going up, up, up and up. How can you reduce the deficit when when deficit keeps going up? Is that some kind of new math? Or is it math for people who don't understand basic addition and subtraction?

Here's a link to the National Debt clock. Look at it real closely. It is going up real fast. When Obama came into office the clock stood at $11 trillion. Five years under Obama it now stands at $17 trillion.

I don't claim to be a math genius, but $11 billion does not reduce to $17 trillion. I pretty sure that would not be correct. :)

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Funny thing is the National Debt clock keeps going up, up, up and up. How can you reduce the deficit when when deficit keeps going up? Is that some kind of new math? Or is it math for people who don't understand basic addition and subtraction?

Here's a link to the National Debt clock. Look at it real closely. It is going up real fast. When Obama came into office the clock stood at $11 trillion. Five years under Obama it now stands at $17 trillion.

I don't claim to be a math genius, but $11 billion does not reduce to $17 trillion. I pretty sure that would not be correct. :)

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Here's a free lesson ...

deficit for FY2012 was: $1,275,901,078,829
deficit for FY2013 was: $671,942,119,312

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

$671,942,119,312 is LESS than $1,275,901,078,829, meaning the deficit is lower.

The next exercise is on you to learn for yourself -- debt vs. deficit

Here's a free lesson ...

They can't hear us.

They can't see facts.

I believe they are locked in the Fox Echo Chamber.

Here's a free lesson ...

Girlfriend,

The deficit is the total amount we owe. The deficit continues to increase at an exponential rate. If you are trying to make the point we are not increasing the deficit at quite the rate we did the year before, I would agree with you.

Of course, the reason for that positive change is due to the Republican sequester that Obama hates, claims he had nothing to do with, and has actively fought every step of the way.

I guess in a way you and Boop are thanking the Republicans. That is mighty white of you. :)

Here's a free lesson ...

They can't hear us.

They can't see facts.

Boopy hon,

Here's a fact. Please discuss. Deficit when Obama took office $11 trillion. Current deficit under Obama $17 trillion. Facts are cool, aren't they? :)

Here's a free lesson ...

They can't hear us.

They can't see facts.

Boopy hon,

Here's a fact. Please discuss. Deficit when Obama took office $11 trillion. Current deficit under Obama $17 trillion. Facts are cool, aren't they? :)

Mighty white of you? Seriously?

They can't hear us.

They can't see facts.

Boopy hon,

Boopy hon,

Here's a free lesson ...

Girlfriend,

The deficit is the total amount we owe. The deficit continues to increase at an exponential rate. If you are trying to make the point we are not increasing the deficit at quite the rate we did the year before, I would agree with you.

Of course, the reason for that positive change is due to the Republican sequester that Obama hates, claims he had nothing to do with, and has actively fought every step of the way.

I guess in a way you and Boop are thanking the Republicans. That is mighty white of you. :)

Well you are clearly a Conservative. Conservatives are horrible at math.

Again ...

The deficit did not, as you put it, increase exponentially in 2013. In reality it has decreased almost 50% since the prior fiscal year.

I hope this refresher course has helped you.

Boopy hon,

Boopy hon,

Say what???? The deficit was never $17 trillion. It was never even $11 trillion.

Thanks for proving beyond any shadow of doubt that you are a Conservative. :lol:

Last edited:
It appears that you got stuck with the mighty slow class. Sorry.

Ever heard of Dunning-Kruger?
They just don't know what they don't know.

Boopy hon,

Say what???? The deficit was never $17 trillion. It was never even $11 trillion.

Thanks for proving beyond any shadow of doubt that you are a Conservative. :lol:

Honey baby in the pink bikini has word confusion. Debt and deficit are one and the same.

Forum List

Back