Republicans to repeal inheritance tax!

Good.

It's not the governments money, they've already taxed it once anyway.

Bed wetting liberals disgust me.

The party of the rich, for the rich, by the rich. Once again, the wolves shear the sheep while the sheep cheer them on.

Republicans Push 269 Billion Handout For Millionaire Heirs And Heiresses

excerpt:

WASHINGTON -- House Republicans this week will vote to hand the heirs and heiresses of America's largest fortunes a $269 billion tax break by repealing the federal inheritance tax.

The legislation would shield the very richest families from taxes on the fortunes they inherit. After years of GOP attacks on the inheritance tax, also known as the estate tax, only a few thousand of the wealthiest families are subjected to it -- 4,700 total in 2013, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation. Only individual fortunes worth over $5.43 million can be taxed under current law, an amount that doubles to $10.86 million for wealthy couples. The Republican proposal would eliminate all of these estates -- which are over 15,700 percent richer than the median American household -- from taxation.

I really miss being able to neg rep dipshits who waste time and space on partisan blog bullshit.

Theres seems to be a lot of conclusions, name calling and story telling... and less and less links.

Uh oh..mmy bullshitometer is pinging louder and louder

fits right in with the store clerk who knows a 600$ purse when he sees one ..

PING PING PING

The party of the rich, for the rich, by the rich. Once again, the wolves shear the sheep while the sheep cheer them on.

excerpt:

WASHINGTON -- House Republicans this week will vote to hand the heirs and heiresses of America's largest fortunes a $269 billion tax break by repealing the federal inheritance tax.

The legislation would shield the very richest families from taxes on the fortunes they inherit. After years of GOP attacks on the inheritance tax, also known as the estate tax, only a few thousand of the wealthiest families are subjected to it -- 4,700 total in 2013, according to the Joint Committee on Taxation. Only individual fortunes worth over $5.43 million can be taxed under current law, an amount that doubles to $10.86 million for wealthy couples. The Republican proposal would eliminate all of these estates -- which are over 15,700 percent richer than the median American household -- from taxation.

It's about damned time too. Typical liberal...focusing on the effects for the rich and ignoring the effects for everyone else. Remember those Bush "tax cuts for the rich"? Guess what? I certainly aint rich, but got one too and so did you. Meanwhile Obama's help for the middle class is total BS. Yesterday I wrote the biggest check to Uncle Sam I ever have in my life. Gee thanks Barrack. I guess while I am getting drilled in the ass I can console myself with the knowledge that the rich are too. Yippee!!!

excerpt:

Another full o shit lie. The inheritance tax applies to all, you twit. I know ranchers who, after they died, lost their land because their family couldn't afford the Inheritance tax on the property.

What the hell are you, stupid? Or just ignorant?

so THATS how ranches stay in the same family for 100 years ???

I know fourth and fifth generation ranches in three different states .. are YOU stupid or FOS?

He wasn't claiming it happens to all ranchers... geesh.

so what the hell was his point ?

people who don't know how to manage their $$ and property deserve to lose it?

geesh, indeed

No, that wasn't his point at all.... how did you reach that conclusion?

:cuckoo:

The family farms, some having been passed down for hundreds of years, are being decimated by death taxes. One farmer here figured he makes about 18 cents an hour caring for his dairy cows. All have jobs outside of the farms. They get up early to tend their land, go to work, then come home and finish the days farm work. It's exhausting, but they do it out of love. They are being forced to sell off half their land just to hold on to the rest because the death tax is so high. They aren't 1%ers, they aren't wealthy. They are the children of farmers who were the children of farmers...

This will be a God send to them and all middle class Americans who have worked a lifetime to give the fruits of their labor to their children. Thank you Republicans for allowing the American worker to pass his legacy on to his children instead of Uncle Sam who already takes more than his fair share.

excerpt:

Another full o shit lie. The inheritance tax applies to all, you twit. I know ranchers who, after they died, lost their land because their family couldn't afford the Inheritance tax on the property.

What the hell are you, stupid? Or just ignorant?

so THATS how ranches stay in the same family for 100 years ???

I know fourth and fifth generation ranches in three different states .. are YOU stupid or FOS?

He wasn't claiming it happens to all ranchers... geesh.

so what the hell was his point ?

people who don't know how to manage their $$ and property deserve to lose it?

geesh, indeed

"You're not good enough, so you deserve to be fucked over! I have an excuse to not give a shit about right and wrong!"

The battle cry of jagoff leftists everywhere.

The family farms, some having been passed down for hundreds of years, are being decimated by death taxes. One farmer here figured he makes about 18 cents an hour caring for his dairy cows. All have jobs outside of the farms. They get up early to tend their land, go to work, then come home and finish the days farm work. It's exhausting, but they do it out of love. They are being forced to sell off half their land just to hold on to the rest because the death tax is so high. They aren't 1%ers, they aren't wealthy. They are the children of farmers who were the children of farmers...

This will be a God send to them and all middle class Americans who have worked a lifetime to give the fruits of their labor to their children. Thank you Republicans for allowing the American worker to pass his legacy on to his children instead of Uncle Sam who already takes more than his fair share.

Liberal tax policy is a lot like a drive by shooting. They don't care if they waste all the middle class innocent bystanders so long as they get that 1%er in the process.

Good job. They're doing the work the People elected em in a Landslide to do. The Inheritance Tax is an ugly Communist/Progressive punitive disgrace. So, nice job Republicans.

Now it's time to lower the Corporate Tax Rate and reverse this current President's Healthcare and Immigration nightmares. Just stay the course Republicans. Do what you were elected to do. Persevere.

Good job. They're doing the work the People elected em in a Landslide to do. The Inheritance Tax is an ugly Communist/Progressive punitive disgrace. So, nice job Republicans.

Now it's time to lower the Corporate Tax Rate and reverse this current President's Healthcare and Immigration nightmares. Just stay the course Republicans. Do what you were elected to do. Persevere.

Then get rid of No Child Gets Ahead, repeal the GCA of 1968 and 1986 while they're at it.

excerpt:

So only rich people die and leave assets ?
Tax once already,no moral reason to tax someone at thier death. Who would support this tax other than money grubbing libs ?

Never thought in my lifetime that I would see Americans who cheer exorbitant taxing. Our money doesn't belong to the Treasury. The Treasury isn't getting up at dawn to go to work.
What the hell is wrong with you? Why should any hard working citizen of this country hand over the bulk of their wages to a government hell bent on sending billions to any Nation with a hand out? Iraq is next in line to benefit from our labor. Let's stop the hand out hemorrhage, and spend our paychecks here in American grocery stores, feed stores, barber shops, restaurants, car dealerships, infrastructure, college funds...

Get over this ridiculous idea that the government is entitled to the majority of your livelihood.

Forum List

Back