Republicans to repeal inheritance tax!

It's the same as the one you used to confiscate part of my income last night!
Translation:
You know you cannot cite where the constitution supposedly grants you this entitlement.
As I've told you many times, the US Constitution grants Congress the authority to tax income from whatever source derived. It is the same power they used last night when I filed my taxes.
We both understand that you know you cannot cite where the constitution supposedly grants you an entitlement to other people's money.
I never claimed such an entitlement
You're sure?
You do not receive any benefit from the government that you think you're entitled to?

Are you saying Congress doesn't have the power to tax income from whatever source derived?

Congress seems to have the power to tax......
AND to provide tax breaks, incentives, and credits to certain folks and organizations....amongst much wailing apparently.

The US Constitution.
Where does the US constitution grant you this entitlement?
Article, section, clause, please.
Why do you assert the power of the congress and executive to levy taxes are some "individual entitlement?" and what is the definition of entitlement you're using?
I asked: How are you entitled to part of the money left to someone by someone else?
Your question, above, does not apply to me.
it certainly does. You assert that I somehow think I'm entitled to another's money. I do no such thing.
You're sure?
You do not receive any benefit from the government that you think you're entitled to?
I think you mix and match for your convenience's sake the definition of entitlement as a noun and the legal definition of entitlement referring to specific programs to which any citizen who meets statutory requirements, such as medicare or soc sec, and to which any individual citizen may assert a legal claim against the govt if the govt arbitrarily refuses the service or payment. That is, in the latter it is a legal term pertaining to "standing" to sue, as generally citizens may not sue to force govt to perform a specific duty.

I'm merely asking you TO PICK ONE FOR THE LOVE OF THE CHRIST.

All those tax cuts haven't helped the economy
Wait....
The Obama lied when He said extending the Bush-era tax cuts for the rich would help the economy?

He never said that Bubba, in fact he tried to get the taxes increased on the top 2% but the GOP blackmailed him into only allowing it on the top .08%...

Weird how the economy boomed thanks to Dubya;'s tax cuts for the rich right? lol

(On Obama being the absolute champion of trickle down economics)
Please tell me more of your nonsense? What "trickle down'?

Oh...My...God...

You see here folks?
Hells bells...this is why we keep electing idiots over and over.
You would think that someone who posts in a political forum would know at least something.
And Dad2three....if your question is serious...wow.

So no Bubba, you will not even attempt to push your propaganda. Shocking

Answer this question...
Who paid 100 cents on the dollar for toxic assets in the 10's of $billions to Wall Street firms?
Who, for six straight years, has propped up Wall Street using over a $trillion per year of our money?
And that just barely scratches the surface.
Is that propaganda?

Dubya's TARP? After the economy was "saved", the US should've allowed it to fall off the cliff? THAT'S your posit? lol

Yes, ALL you have is propaganda. I'm shocked

The Moon Bats want to tax the money on the benefactors of the inheritance because they think they are entitled to the money. They look at it as income to be taxed.

Why don't they tax the welfare queens and illegals that get the money through government transfers? Isn't it the same source of income? The money wouldn't be available to the illegals and welfare queens if it wasn't taken from the inheritance so why not tax all benefactors instead of just the children or relatives of the inheritance?

Fair is fair, isn't it?

The Moon Bats want to tax the money on the benefactors of the inheritance because they think they are entitled to the money. They look at it as income to be taxed.

Why don't they tax the welfare queens and illegals that get the money through government transfers? Isn't it the same source of income? The money wouldn't be available to the illegals and welfare queens if it wasn't taken from the inheritance so why not tax all benefactors instead of just the children or relatives of the inheritance?

Fair is fair, isn't it?

Logic? Working poor are the main benefactor of the Gov't transfers, tax them and make them poorer? lol

Weird how sooo many Any Randian fetishist don't see a problem the moochers of the dead *shaking head*

Fair is fair, isn't it?

Logic? Working poor are the main benefactor of the Gov't transfers, tax them and make them poorer? lol

Weird how sooo many Any Randian fetishist don't see a problem the moochers of the dead *shaking head*

Why not tax all benefactors equally?

Isn't that justice?

And a continuing denial that the right wing/republican/teatards doesn't favor the rich?

Give me a break!

Conservatives favor the productive and opposes thievery by the government.

Liberals favor the unproductive because of the large welfare queen voting block and anybody that contributes to the Democrat party even if they are rich like the environmental wacko billionaires or the executives of Solyndra or the filthy greedy unions.

Fair is fair, isn't it?

Why not tax all benefactors equally?

Isn't that justice?

Logic fail huh?

And a continuing denial that the right wing/republican/teatards doesn't favor the rich?

Give me a break!

Conservatives favor the productive and opposes thievery by the government.

Liberals favor the unproductive because the large welfare queen voting block and anybody that contributes to the Democrat party even if they are rich like the environmental wacko billionaires or the executives of Solyndra or the filthy greedy unions.

Sure Bubba, sure

Time for you to turn off the right wing noise machine and start to live in reality.

[

Logic fail huh?

Hardly

If the government thinks it has the right to take a substantial amount of money from a benefactor for an inheritance then why discriminate? Where is the fairness in that?

Shouldn't the welfare queen (who is only getting the money because she helped elect thieving Democrats) be taxed the same rate as any other other benefactors?

That is the logical and fair way to look at the redistribution of the money.

Of course the much better thing to do is for the filthy ass government to stay out of the business of stealing money and giving it away, don't you think?

Last edited:

Fair is fair, isn't it?

Teddy Roosevelt was a Moon Bat huh? Is that what they teach these days?

1. The first million dollars of the estate IS NOT TAXED
2. If you're married and your wife is a US citizen, she pays NO TAX... NONE,

now tell everyone how much this effects you on a personal level ..

[

Time for you to turn off the right wing noise machine and start to live in reality.

The reality is the thievery of the government our money. You being a Moon Bat wouldn't understand. You think it is a good thing that bureaucrats, elected by greedy special interest groups like the welfare queens and unions, have the right to take money away from the people that earned it and give it to the special interest groups that help to elect them. Despicable!

1. The first million dollars of the estate IS NOT TAXED
2. If you're married and your wife is a US citizen, she pays NO TAX... NONE,

now tell everyone how much this effects you on a personal level ..

First $5.4 million PER person (couple) isn't taxed

[

The reality is the thievery of the government our money. You being a Moon Bat wouldn't understand. You think it is a good thing that bureaucrats, elected by greedy special interest groups like the welfare queens and unions, have the right to take money away from the people that earned it and give it to the special interest groups that help to elect them. Despicable!

Go live in your Randian dream Bubba....

Forum List

Back