Republicans try but can't change history

LuckyDuck wrote: Rittenhouse is 17 and ignorant of what true Marxism is all about, if he was adequately educated he wouldn't be on their side. I don't blame people for their ignorance. 21NOV24-POST#919

NFBW wrote: Rittenhouse told Tucker Carlson that he supported BLM Protests. BLM is not Marxist. Do you know for a fact that KR is uneducated and ignorant of what true Marxism is all about? I know what Marxism is and I reject it, but I support BLM because their mission has nothing to do with Marxism. Why didn’t you stick with the fact that KR said he supports BLM? What reality are you hiding from? 21NOV24-POST#921

Last edited:
"I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating," 21NOV21-FoxNews-kRittenhouse

Correll wrote referring to BLM: The movement and the organization are violent and racist. - - - You support them because you are hateful and racist. 21SEP28-POST#3508

NFBW wrote: Tell us Correll Are all supporters of BLM hateful and racist? 21NOV23-POST#914

"I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating,"

Kyle Rittenhouse says he's 'not a racist person,' backs Black Lives Matter in Fox News appearance

Rittenhouse tells Carlson in excerpts of the interview released by Fox News ahead of its airing

IMO, Rittenhouse is probably naive, and trusts, or trusted the media narrative that the riots were "mostly peaceful" and the violence was caused by unconnected criminal elements that showed up.

This tracks with statements made by the leader of that group, early on.

YOU support the movement because you are an anti-white racist and hateful.

I hope that cleared things up for you.

Since only morons think it was 'unjustified', he's in good company, like you, for instance.

I know what Marxism is and I reject it, but I support BLM because their mission has nothing to do with Marxism.

lol you're a liar; we know who founded BLM, and we know what they said they were themselves, and you support them, commie piece of shit.

Rewrite this

Bush admits his invasion was unjustified!!!! I love it!!!!

“The decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq, I mean, of Ukraine”

Freudian slip?
If you were to ask the Iraqi people today if they could turn back the clock and erase the war, but bring back Saddam and his psycho sons, what do you think they would say?

If you were to ask the Iraqi people today if they could turn back the clock and erase the war, but bring back Saddam and his psycho sons, what do you think they would say?
OMG, here is a 5th time today I'm agreeing with someone I'm arguing with. What's going on? You are correct.

OMG, here is a 5th time today I'm agreeing with someone I'm arguing with. What's going on? You are correct.
Thats why the Iraq war was a good thing. A lot of people died, but the Iraqi people are better off for it today.

Iraq??..It was WHOLLY unjustified. No reason at all to go. And that was BEFORE the lie of "weapons of mass destruction" was discovered.
What about taking out Saddam? That wasnt extremely valuable for us AND the Iraqi people?

Rewrite this

Bush admits his invasion was unjustified!!!! I love it!!!!

“The decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq, I mean, of Ukraine”

Freudian slip?

Sleepy Joe voted for the Iraq invasion.

OTOH, The Donald is opposed to war and always has been. Trump's ideology has always been Peace and Prosperity, which is in direct opposition to Biden's idea of War and Malaise.

Supposedly the people in November 2020 voted overwhelmingly for the latter, or at least felt it was better to suffer through war and depression in the FDR tradition than to tolerate mean tweets.

If you were to ask the Iraqi people today
Do the half a million dead Iraqis have a say?

THey did not have a say when Bush th decider decided they must die be wounded and lose everything so he couid look For WMD that was not there.

The UN eas on the verge of finding no WMD without getting anybody killed and or displaced and then having to deal with ISIS terror on top of all that.

Yoy can’t whitewash Iraqi blood off Bush’s hands.

Iraq??..It was WHOLLY unjustified. No reason at all to go. And that was BEFORE the lie of "weapons of mass destruction" was discovered.

I'll give you $2 trillion reasons why I don't give a shit if Iraqi's are better off without Saddam.

I want to ask Republicans a question. Would they pay $2 trillion dollars to get rid of Kim Jong Un and bring democracy to North Korea?

Neta Crawford, chair of the political science department at Boston University, in her Costs of War Project, estimated the long term cost of the Iraq War for the United States at $1.922 trillion.

What about taking out Saddam? That wasnt extremely valuable for us AND the Iraqi people?
You had Saddam contained to just over a third of his country. You finally had a measure of weak stability in the country (better than the abortion it turned into).

Valuable for US??? You aren't high are you? How many thousands of American soldiers?..dead, wounded, scarred for life. Close to a million dead Iraqi civilians?
A decade and a half quagmire costing trillions of dollars?

Look, President Cheney took office and whispered in the puppet GW's ear the moment the inauguration was over and said, "let's get this bastard". He was incensed
Jr's father had pulled up short of Baghdad and let Saddam go. Yes, the guy was a piece of shit. But as soon as he was gone, the situation descended into hell.

I'll give you $2 trillion reasons why I don't give a shit if Iraqi's are better off without Saddam.

I want to ask Republicans a question. Would they pay $2 trillion dollars to get rid of Kim Jong Un and bring democracy to North Korea?

Neta Crawford, chair of the political science department at Boston University, in her Costs of War Project, estimated the long term cost of the Iraq War for the United States at $1.922 trillion.
Getting rid of the NK regime would easily be worth 2 trillion.

Do the half a million dead Iraqis have a say?

THey did not have a say when Bush th decider decided they must die be wounded and lose everything so he couid look For WMD that was not there.

The UN eas on the verge of finding no WMD without getting anybody killed and or displaced and then having to deal with ISIS terror on top of all that.

Yoy can’t whitewash Iraqi blood off Bush’s hands.

Bush's slip up said it perfectly

You had Saddam contained to just over a third of his country. You finally had a measure of weak stability in the country (better than the abortion it turned into).

Valuable for US??? You aren't high are you? How many thousands of American soldiers?..dead, wounded, scarred for life. Close to a million dead Iraqi civilians?
A decade and a half quagmire costing trillions of dollars?

Look, President Cheney took office and whispered in the puppet GW's ear the moment the inauguration was over and said, "let's get this bastard". He was incensed
Jr's father had pulled up short of Baghdad and let Saddam go. Yes, the guy was a piece of shit. But as soon as he was gone, the situation descended into hell.
Ill ask you the same question...

Are the Iraqi people better off today from us removing Saddam? Do you think Iraqis want to turn back the clock and erase the war?

Getting rid of the NK regime would easily be worth 2 trillion.
Why bother? Let Lil Kim rattle his sabre all he wants. He's not coming across that parallel. He can threaten nukes if he'd like but everyone knows he won't. Even he does.
NK is isolated. Best to just manage them as outsiders and let what happened to the USSR happen. Let it implode from within. When the NK people get sick and tired enough
of Lil Kim, they'll 86 him.

Ill ask you the same question...

Are the Iraqi people better off today from us removing Saddam? Do you think Iraqis want to turn back the clock and erase the war?
From removing Saddam then? NO. And they kinda hated us for it at the time. Are they better off now that we've spent trillions of dollars and the blood of thousands of soldiers building their country up?
My guess is yes. Look around the web for answers to your question. We're talking at the time. And please don't forget, who enable Saddam in the first place. You know, the enemy of my enemy is my friend? :)

Why bother? Let Lil Kim rattle his sabre all he wants. He's not coming across that parallel. He can threaten nukes if he'd like but everyone knows he won't. Even he does.
NK is isolated. Best to just manage them as outsiders and let what happened to the USSR happen. Let it implode from within. When the NK people get sick and tired enough
of Lil Kim, they'll 86 him.

President Un seems very popular in North Korea. During the last election cycle, his faction was elected unanimously and the electorate turned out for a 99.99% turnout- better than any other country.

Forum List

Back