Republicans Vote Against Their Own Self Interest, Democrats Don't Vote

I see my family doing their voting against themselves and their own upbringing constantly. it's sickening. The republican party is sickening.

The notion that Obama can't change salaries in his administration is patently retarded.

Why don't you post a link that shows that he can. You can't because the notion that he can change salaries is retarded. If he could, he wouldn't be having to rely on the obstinate House where Republicans vote "no" because they don't care about women.

He just enacted an EO for Federal Contractor wages.

He can certainly do the same under Lily Ledbetter Act in his own White House.

For fucks sake.

Have you seen Republicans in Congress' (or should I say "in general") reaction to Obama's Executive Orders? You must live in a bubble.
Can't believe such obtuseness is so prevalent among conservatives.

House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, on Wednesday announced he will sue President Obama over his profligate use of executive orders to make laws apart from Congress.
Read more at Boehner taking Obama to court over executive orders

So many poor conservatives are "one issue" voters. They ignore everything else as long as their one issue is considered focal.

The Issue Of One Issue Voters

I fully admit to be a single issue Voter.

I vote for the people who uphold the U.S. Constitution, as it is written, the best. So that means I will, most likely, never vote for another Democrat for office.

Well, surely you didn't vote for Bush....now that's one that shredded the Constitution, along with his co-hort Cheney.
rederp is fooled by his own propaganda and lies.

stunner

and cons have always voted pro country and anti-me

we are selfless that way

Yep, conservative women are selfless.....they vote for Republican leaders who insist that they don't need to make as much money as a man doing the same job. I call that dumb.
You do realize women in Obama's administration make less than men? So where is your outrage?

White House officials say that even if the aggregate statistics show a gap, men and women in the same roles at the White House are paid similar amounts. “At the White House, we have equal pay for equal work,” said White House spokeswoman Jessica Santillo. “Men and women in equivalent roles earn equivalent salaries, and over half of our departments are run by women.”

Male-female pay gap remains entrenched at White House - The Washington Post

Republicans and their bullshit idiocy. You have a woman who is a secretary and a man who is the Secretary of State and Republicans, in a desperate effort to make something out of nothing, will proclaim the jobs "equal". Beyond digging ditches, serving in congress and inheriting money, do Republican ever work? How could these ignorant people ever even know what work is? They think scientists don't work. The states they control are economic disasters and cesspools. And we all know they voted against equal pay for equal work. Even Republican women.

was i quoting you or piss pot?....i could swear it was pisspot.....now tell me how that picture was racist?...it showed a woman who happens to be black "reacting" to what the guy said.....if she was white you would have had no problems with it right?....so who is being racial?.....

You were quoting pissed-on's quote to me. A picture of a black woman in a "maid's" outfit in a conversation regarding equal pay signifies what?

If you can't explain how that fits into the conversation then what other reason could there be? Making fun of blacks?
oh jesus christ.....its the look she gave for what he said....apparently its a little over your head....ill dumb things down next time for you....hows that?....

The notion that Obama can't change salaries in his administration is patently retarded.

Why don't you post a link that shows that he can. You can't because the notion that he can change salaries is retarded. If he could, he wouldn't be having to rely on the obstinate House where Republicans vote "no" because they don't care about women.
just dont post a black person saying it....otherwise Merty will call you a racist....

was i quoting you or piss pot?....i could swear it was pisspot.....now tell me how that picture was racist?...it showed a woman who happens to be black "reacting" to what the guy said.....if she was white you would have had no problems with it right?....so who is being racial?.....

You were quoting pissed-on's quote to me. A picture of a black woman in a "maid's" outfit in a conversation regarding equal pay signifies what?

If you can't explain how that fits into the conversation then what other reason could there be? Making fun of blacks?
oh jesus christ.....its the look she gave for what he said....apparently its a little over your head....ill dumb things down next time for you....hows that?....

Apparently you have a weird sense of humor......and, I don't see how you can dumb down your posts any more than you already have....maybe that is why they only make sense to you.

just dont post a black person saying it....otherwise Merty will call you a racist....

Don't be ignorant. You must be really dumb to think that posting that picture would convey what you wanted to convey..........geez....you're probably not racist, just not very smart.

Apparently you have a weird sense of humor......and, I don't see how you can dumb down your posts any more than you already have....maybe that is why they only make sense to you.
i have seen what some people here think of you.....so i dont think you should act like your shit dont stink....

Don't be ignorant. You must be really dumb to think that posting that picture would convey what you wanted to convey..........geez....you're probably not racist, just not very smart.
you were the only person bothered by it....trying to be politically correct are we?......

i have seen what some people here think of you.....so i dont think you should act like your shit dont stink....

Yeah, and you think everyone here thinks highly of you? Dream on.

i do?...lol....you are as clueless as your boyfriend Guno....

Thanks for proving my point, you are more clueless than Sarah Palin, if it is even possible to be less clueless than her.

Thanks for proving my point, you are more clueless than Sarah Palin, if it is even possible to be less clueless than her.
i dont think you have to many points Merty.....outside of the one on your head.....but hey....your BFF Dottie digs ya....thats got to be worth something....

i dont think you have to many points Merty.....outside of the one on your head.....but hey....your BFF Dottie digs ya....thats got to be worth something....

If you didn't think highly of yourself you wouldn't have anyone thinking highly of you.....but you're to dense to figure that out.

If you didn't think highly of yourself you wouldn't have anyone thinking highly of you.....but you're to dense to figure that out.
so what the fuck happened to you?.........

Like I said, you're too dense to figure out that you're the only one who thinks highly of yourself, you'd never be able to figure out anyone with more intelligence than you.

First of all Maher is an anti-American jihad sucking liberal but he is a freaking comedian so we can ignore his cruel stupid alleged satire. The freaking idiot film maker found a dirty tricks democrat who he probably paid to pretend to be a republican and he gets no flack because, surprise surprise it isn't intended to be a political statement but comedy satire and low information lefties can't tell the difference.

My self-interest is for people to keep as much of the money they earn in their pocket.

Like I said, you're too dense to figure out that you're the only one who thinks highly of yourself, you'd never be able to figure out anyone with more intelligence than you.
like i said..........you think pretty highly of yourself but yet you have friends like Dottie and Guno....so what the fuck happened to you?......

like i said..........you think pretty highly of yourself but yet you have friends like Dottie and Guno....so what the fuck happened to you?......

Something that you'll never experience since you don't have a brain.

Forum List

Back