Republicans Vote Against Their Own Self Interest, Democrats Don't Vote

So many poor conservatives are "one issue" voters. They ignore everything else as long as their one issue is considered focal.

The Issue Of One Issue Voters

I fully admit to be a single issue Voter.

I vote for the people who uphold the U.S. Constitution, as it is written, the best. So that means I will, most likely, never vote for another Democrat for office.

Well, surely you didn't vote for Bush....now that's one that shredded the Constitution, along with his co-hort Cheney.
rederp is fooled by his own propaganda and lies.

stunner

and cons have always voted pro country and anti-me

we are selfless that way

Yep, conservative women are selfless.....they vote for Republican leaders who insist that they don't need to make as much money as a man doing the same job. I call that dumb.
You do realize women in Obama's administration make less than men? So where is your outrage?
Did you know there is a difference between a secretary and the Secretary of State?

Rderp..... The most reliable troll on USMB. He's like the energizer bunny.

It's OK. I've only heard you say anything of value a single time. And I enshrined it.

Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con

Reminds me of this guy:

mythbusters-face-slap-o.gif

First of all Maher is an anti-American jihad sucking liberal but he is a freaking comedian so we can ignore his cruel stupid alleged satire. The freaking idiot film maker found a dirty tricks democrat who he probably paid to pretend to be a republican and he gets no flack because, surprise surprise it isn't intended to be a political statement but comedy satire and low information lefties can't tell the difference.

You wish some of your comedians on Faux News were as intelligent and on target as Bill Maher. He is a bit crude, but not anymore than Ann Coulter and he's way sharper than that bimbo.

i dont think you have to many points Merty.....outside of the one on your head.....but hey....your BFF Dottie digs ya....thats got to be worth something....

If you didn't think highly of yourself you wouldn't have anyone thinking highly of you.....but you're to dense to figure that out.
so what the fuck happened to you?.........

Like I said, you're too dense to figure out that you're the only one who thinks highly of yourself, you'd never be able to figure out anyone with more intelligence than you.
like i said..........you think pretty highly of yourself but yet you have friends like Dottie and Guno....so what the fuck happened to you?......

Something that you'll never experience since you don't have a brain.
whats that?....having people like Dottie and Guno liking me?....thats ok i dont need that experience......for a person who thinks their shit dont stink, yours sure does....

If you didn't think highly of yourself you wouldn't have anyone thinking highly of you.....but you're to dense to figure that out.

Like I said, you're too dense to figure out that you're the only one who thinks highly of yourself, you'd never be able to figure out anyone with more intelligence than you.
like i said..........you think pretty highly of yourself but yet you have friends like Dottie and Guno....so what the fuck happened to you?......

whats that?....having people like Dottie and Guno liking me?....thats ok i dont need that experience......for a person who thinks their shit dont stink, yours sure does....

You'd be happy to have anyone like you, I can tell your desperation, and you're pretty classy too, with your choice of words...must be all you learn in the gutter.

You'd be happy to have anyone like you, I can tell your desperation, and you're pretty classy too, with your choice of words...must be all you learn in the gutter.
why thank you....i did not think you had enough intellect to pick up on that...and just think this whole wonderful conversation started because you had to put on your politically correct underpants and totally misrepresent a gif of a black woman.....you PC people are some of the biggest idiots around....but you are good for laughs...i know i have had a few here....how about you?.....has it been entertaining for you as well?....

Rderp..... The most reliable troll on USMB. He's like the energizer bunny.

It's OK. I've only heard you say anything of value a single time. And I enshrined it.

Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con

Reminds me of this guy:

mythbusters-face-slap-o.gif

Derp de derp derp

Forum List

Back