Republicans want these children to go to the boys room. Promise they will be "safe"

Because......they have not been accepted by their families nor tolerated by society. That's partly on you, bigot.

When did society become obligated to accept everyone no matter how screwed up and abnormal they are?

Exactly

We can not be expected to accept anyone who refuse to accept themselves.

This is obviously obsessive compulsive behavior.

No matter what society does, a surgery will not change a Male to a Female.

Why draw the limit there?

People go through all sorts of procedures to alter themselves from what they really are. From breast implants to hair plugs and dyes to tanning booths to tummy tucks to vasectomies to hysterectomies.

None of them look for additional rights though

So, you might want to rethink your dumbfuckery

None of them are changing gender identity, a right protected in certain circumstances by Title VII.

Cite please

It's all about looks to these people who can deal only with A's or B's so, operate early and often. Problem solved.

No, the looks mean nothing. A surgically altered dick is still a dick. When a male tranny has a period or gives birth give us a call. Until then, they ain't Women.

PERIOD.
Looks mean everything. You just said if they have dicks they're men. So, the reverse is also true. Problem solved.

I said no such thing. But thanks for playing.

A dick has a function that's only available to males.

Surgically altering the form does not alter the function of the system the dick is a part of.
You'd better make up your mind which bathroom people with dicks use, and the opposite.

I couldn't be more clear.

You seem confused

Perhaps some brain surgery is called for?
If your option is dick or no dick, that's easy.
urinal20couplemp9-300x290.jpg

Works for me.

BTW, if you pick XX versus XY instead, it looks the same only some of the XYs will always use the stall since they don't have a dick.

No, the looks mean nothing. A surgically altered dick is still a dick. When a male tranny has a period or gives birth give us a call. Until then, they ain't Women.

PERIOD.
Looks mean everything. You just said if they have dicks they're men. So, the reverse is also true. Problem solved.

Surgically altering the form does not alter the function of the system the dick is a part of.
You'd better make up your mind which bathroom people with dicks use, and the opposite.

You seem confused

Works for me.

BTW, if you pick XX versus XY instead, it looks the same only some of the XYs will always use the stall since they don't have a dick.

I don't care that you hang out in tranny bars.

When a surgically altered dick pushes out a child you will have a point, until then, you are one disturbed individual.

You seem confused

Works for me.

When a surgically altered dick pushes out a child you will have a point, until then, you are one disturbed individual.
Learn the fucking S C I E N C E.

You seem confused

Works for me.

Sure, a female has a reproductive system that includes more than a vagina and BREASTS capable of producing food for its young.

No man has that capability, regardless of surgical alteration.

What else can I help Ya with?

You seem confused

Works for me.

Sure, a female has a reproductive system that includes more than a vagina and BREASTS capable of producing food for its young.

Plenty of females around who can't make babies. Are they men, not women?

And what's a XX male? They have male parts but can't make babies either. Are they women?

You seem confused

Works for me.

And what's a XX male? They have male parts but can't make babies either. Are they women?

Plenty of women can't have children. Many of them suffer from a disability.

No tranny male ever had failed to conceive because of a disability.

Your desperation just cracks me up!

Why do Republicans want this guy:

16miami-web02-master675.jpg

And this guy:

Chaz_Bono_Oprah_600_by_400-600x400.jpg

To use the lady's rest room. I would never want either of these trans men to walk in on my wife or daughter. Why do Republicans?
So are Republicans saying it's OK if these two transsexuals walk in to the ladies room when their wives, mothers or daughters are in there?

Why do Republicans want this guy:

16miami-web02-master675.jpg

And this guy:

Chaz_Bono_Oprah_600_by_400-600x400.jpg

To use the lady's rest room. I would never want either of these trans men to walk in on my wife or daughter. Why do Republicans?
So are Republicans saying it's OK if these two transsexuals walk in to the ladies room when their wives, mothers or daughters are in there?

We don't judge woman on how ugly they are.

You do?

Works for me.

So the only thing you care about it how things look. Got it.

you are desperate.

You think child birth is cosmetic.

Progressives sure do hate women

you are desperate.

If it ain't based on looks then how do we choose the toilets one should you? You got a fucking magic Harry Potter hat?

They can dress how they wish but in the end they still have male genitalia and will be showering with girls without male genitalia

jackie-green-transgender-england.png

x_30_dtl_tgkids_preview_120.vembedlarge456.jpg

article-2126033-127E56B5000005DC-399_634x360.jpg

ap-transgender-first-grader-4_3.jpg

46944537.cached.jpg

kim_petrasx400.jpg

kim_1289556c.jpg

ad_194608752-e1454072709301.jpg

Republicans feel they have a winning issue that will help Trump become President. Forcing these young people to use the Men's Room. Republicans insist they would be perfectly safe. And they if they used the Women's Room, they would sexually attack women.

They look very dangerous, don't they?

ASSUMING all those really are boys, absolutely NO ONE would even know they were boys using the boy's bathroom so no law or change was necessary to accommodate them.

By the way, HILARIOUS that you actually admit that they are boys. Why don't you agree with their self identification?

As I've said from the outset, this is a completely made up debate.

PS Trump, the GOP presumptive nominee is FOR allowing them to use the girls' restroom you moron.

you are desperate.

If it ain't based on looks then how do we choose the toilets one should you? You got a fucking magic Harry Potter hat?

They can look in their pants, and in the case of surgically altered, remember when the chop chop happened.

Or are you implying that trannies are stupid?

you are desperate.

They can look in their pants, and in the case of surgically altered, remember when the chop chop happened.

If you look in your pants and it doesn't look back at you, use the ladies room.

jackie-green-transgender-england.png

x_30_dtl_tgkids_preview_120.vembedlarge456.jpg

article-2126033-127E56B5000005DC-399_634x360.jpg

ap-transgender-first-grader-4_3.jpg

46944537.cached.jpg

kim_petrasx400.jpg

kim_1289556c.jpg

ad_194608752-e1454072709301.jpg

Republicans feel they have a winning issue that will help Trump become President. Forcing these young people to use the Men's Room. Republicans insist they would be perfectly safe. And they if they used the Women's Room, they would sexually attack women.

They look very dangerous, don't they?

ASSUMING all those really are boys, absolutely NO ONE would even know they were boys using the boy's bathroom so no law or change was necessary to accommodate them.

By the way, HILARIOUS that you actually admit that they are boys. Why don't you agree with their self identification?

As I've said from the outset, this is a completely made up debate.

PS Trump, the GOP presumptive nominee is FOR allowing them to use the girls' restroom you moron.
Completely made up? Then why the new laws?

you are desperate.

Tits don't make a woman a woman, and neither does an inverted dick.

you are desperate.

Tits don't make a woman a woman, and neither does an inverted dick.
Close enough, for the shower stalls.

Forum List

Back