Republicans were SO wrong

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
....when those of us who lived through the Jimmy Carter years thought that it couldn't possibly get any worse.

RAMclr-032314-carter-IBD-CO.jpg.cms

who ran the country when we had the last two major crashes in the economy?

....when those of us who lived through the Jimmy Carter years thought that it couldn't possibly get any worse.

http://www.investors.com/image/RAMclr-032314-carter-IBD-CO.jpg.cms[/im][/quote]

You mean the time when a man could raise a family buy a house, 2 cars and put his kids through college? Yes...that was horrible. You can't blame Obama for 30 years of Reaganomics.

Last edited:

A Democrat in 1929
, another in 1972-74, and Bush oversaw the most recent one in 2008 (but I must remind you that Democrats held both houses of congress when the economy crashed that year).

What Democrat was running the country in the crash of 1929?

Right, Herbert Hoover and Calvin Coolidge were both Republicans. But they were progressives, or what you Lefties call yourselves. Remember, Progressives. Should speak to the flaws of such an ideology. Oh by the way, I was doing my best TM impression.

Last edited:

The crash was started by policies carter put into place, they grew legs under clinton and bush warned about it. Barney frank said he didn't know what he was talking about. Kinda like when romney warned obama about russia, and obama told him it isn't the 80's anymore. Lol

Forum List

Back