Republicans would be craving government order if the chips are down

I would claim responsibility for this success. I wear MAGA hats. They are becoming quite popular again. You got Trump out. Nicely done. Why don’t you take credit for it?
I spoke my mind on here, but you give me far too much credit, thanks anyway.

The country is screwed if "they", that means scumbags in both parties, are able to cheat in the midterms.
You think your state is going to cheat your state's midterm election?

I have no reason to trust any election now.
That is indeed sad. Paranoia has it's own self-reinforcing punishments. I hope you get better soon with better self-discipline or get help.:crying:

That is indeed sad. Paranoia has it's own self-reinforcing punishments. I hope you get better soon with better self-discipline or get help.:crying:
It is fact not paranoia. That you refuse to recognize the joke that was the 2020 election. No integrity whatsoever.

It is fact not paranoia. That you refuse to recognize the joke that was the 2020 election. No integrity whatsoever.
Just don't act on these paranoid delusions, and you will probably stay out of trouble and off the news.

Just don't act on these paranoid delusions, and you will probably stay out of trouble and off the news.
They are not delusions. There is proof now. Until the data is challenged and proven false the election was stolen. Super computers compiled the data. Good luck.

Forum List

Back