Republicans would be craving government order if the chips are down

His comments were made in direct reference to Trump's pandemic response.
Uhh yeah but he wasn’t talking specifically about the travel ban, was he? Obviously it’s easy to accuse Trump of xenophobia otherwise given his rhetoric about Mexicans.

Of course your answer is tantamount to "everything.". As I said.

You're a cocksucking dumbfuck. Please kill yourself.
Lol god you’re such a whiny little drama queen, aren’t you? You don’t sound tough dude. You just sound pathetic.

You do understand that’s what the demleftists did Trumps entire term right?
Oh, poor, poor little Donny. Face it, he was an asshole in office from day 1, who never grew into the job, only getting worse, more provocative, and Anti-American as time went on. He has repeatedly proved to be of the lowest character, statesmanship and having least gravitas of President in the history of our country. Remember next time you pick one, CHARACTER COUNTS.

The Covid death count in this country has been so horribly over stated we'll never actually know what an accurate number is.

When anyone who dies with a positive Covid test, diagnosis, or simply dies from a cardiac event outside of the hospital no matter what the actual cause of death is counted as a "Covid Death" it's nothing but a horrendous fraud.

With trillions of Covid funds at stake for hospitals, communities and states and no control of reporting it was inevitable.

The second the demleftists and their media Allie’s realized they could use Covid to bash Trump we were screwed. Unfortunately that was about 3 weeks in.

That is the one we got. Let do it the trumper way, the new Republican way. Lets just be against anything the administration does, even if it or maybe especially if it is the right thing to do. Makes no difference if it help screws the country up more. The country doesn't mean shit, compared to the party, right?

I don't think you can say that Democrats in office are "what the people voted for" until such time as Democrats start honestly running on what they intend to do, instead of lying their asses off and then doing whatever they want once in power.

Lol god you’re such a whiny little drama queen, aren’t you? You don’t sound tough dude. You just sound pathetic.
Oh no. I don't sound tough? What am I gonna do? WHAT AM I GONNA DO???

:laughing0301:

Don't get pissed cause I nail you exactly how you are. you want government to wipe your ass and jerk you off and play with your balls, feed you, and put you to bed at night.

You want a permanent mommy.

I know a place where you can have all that stuff done for you. Jail. You should go.

Oh no. I don't sound half? What am I gonna do? WHAT AM I GONNA DO???

:laughing0301:

Don't get pissed cause I nail you exactly how you are. Do you want government to wipe your ass and jerk you off and play with your balls, feed you, and put you to bed at night.

You want a permanent mommy.

I know a place where you can have all that stuff done for you. Jail. You should go.
Lol dude you try way too hard for an Internet forum.

Most of those people had co-morbid conditions and we know that people who died WITH Covid but did not die OF Covd were counted as Covid deaths. People with positive Covid tests who were symptom-less, were counted as Covid 'cases.' You've been royally scammed.
I haven't looked in a while to see if it changed but for the first year something like 90% of those dying with covid/from it had 3 or more co morbid conditions.

Basically it only killed those who were likely to die of the next cold or flu infection they got.

The second the demleftists and their media Allie’s realized they could use Covid to bash Trump we were screwed. Unfortunately that was about 3 weeks in.
The second Trump chose the election politics over the health emergency in the country, we were screwed. Especially since he is on tape, knowing what we were facing from the beginning. In choosing his path and public response, he screwed himself, as well. Live by the bullshit, die by the bullshit.

IF you read the spending clause in A1 S8 of the constitution it's quite a bit broader than the millitary alone so let's start with a 60% reduction and go from there. Where we find more room for improvement we can make additional cuts as needed.
Let’s go to 80% and work from there. I’d prefer not to give them more based on their past performance.

Oh, poor, poor little Donny. Face it, he was an asshole in office from day 1, who never grew into the job, only getting worse, more provocative, and Anti-American as time went on. He has repeatedly proved to be of the lowest character, statesmanship and having least gravitas of President in the history of our country. Remember next time you pick one, CHARACTER COUNTS.
Yet everything was far better. Imagine that, your fucking feelings didn’t mean shit.

Imagine how much higher that would get without vaccine

Bearpat.jpg

Forum List

Back