Republicans would be craving government order if the chips are down

Trump did not put them in solitary? And shove the white supremacy bullshit, that is a false flag.
MTG was a speaker at a white nationalist conference, and she's a darling of the right wing wackos. Trump was very popular with white supremacists and avoided saying negativ things about them if at all possible. Was there something in the crime bill about solitary? I don't get the reference.

MTG was a speaker at a white nationalist conference, and she's a darling of the right wing wackos. Trump was very popular with white supremacists and avoided saying negativ things about them if at all possible. Was there something in the crime bill about solitary? I don't get the reference.
You do not know the name of the group she spoke to? The solitary is where people arrested for trespassing go.

You do not know the name of the group she spoke to? The solitary is where people arrested for trespassing go.
What is in a name, dude? Not much. You tried to brand the people that attacked the capital as patriots. Did that make them above societies laws? You think BLM really think black lives matter or is it just when a cop is involved? Names don't mean jacksh#t. Grow up.

What is in a name, dude? Not much. You tried to brand the people that attacked the capital as patriots. Did that make them above societies laws? You think BLM really think black lives matter or is it just when a cop is involved? Names don't mean jacksh#t. Grow up.
Now I know it was FBI not the patriots were there. And above the law? Weren't they arrested? Fuck BLM.

Now I know it was FBI not the patriots were there. And above the law? Weren't they arrested? Fuck BLM.
What FBI? Where are you talking about? and Yes. Fk BLM.

Hey idiot, the pandemic began in early 2020. Obviously that means by now there is going to be more deaths under Biden. It’s a matter of the stage of the spread. In April of 2020, obviously those numbers are going to be lower if the virus was only beginning to spread. As more TIME goes by from when it started, the more larger the spread. What Biden policy even made the death rate what it is?

I’m glad I could explain this basic logic to you.

Of course how fitting you just ignore the basic premise of my thread. You can’t refute it is why.

You are truly stupid because the year 2020 is Trumps 4th year which ended January 20, 2021.

The Global Pandemic officially started in March 2020 with a year long significant infection rate'

Vaccinations BEGAN December 13, 2020 right after Trump lost the election.

Starting March 13 2020 when the number of cases soared beyond 1/mill to 94/million April 8 rapidly and stayed high all the rest of the year.

You have no logic at all and already refuted it with sourced evidence which you ignored completely.

:cuckoo:

They can't since the numbers don't actually tell us how many people died From Covid as Opposed to With Covid.
You are truly stupid because the year 2020 is Trumps 4th year which ended January 20, 2021.

The Global Pandemic officially started in March 2020 with a year long significant infection rate'

Vaccinations BEGAN December 13, 2020 right after Trump lost the election.

Starting March 13 2020 when the number of cases soared beyond 1/mill to 94/million April 8 rapidly and stayed high all the rest of the year.

You have no logic at all and already refuted it with sourced evidence which you ignored completely.

:cuckoo:
Lol yeah there was a growth in spread. That is my entire point. Regardless of who was president in 2020 or in 2021, the rate in which the virus spreads is inevitable. Of course it’s not like we had any substantial help in the early days when this shit was more containable. Trump pretended the virus would go away on its own.

Who else read if the disease was very serious Republicans would shut shit down

Vs

The disease is not so serious but there's money to be made and an election pending, so MFing leftists shut shit down?

Fucking leftists

Who else read if the disease was very serious Republicans would shut shit down

Vs

The disease is not so serious but there's money to be made and an election pending, so MFing leftists shut shit down?

Fucking leftists
Are you suggesting that any virus, regardless of the symptoms and death rate, would not be cause for alarm because someone somewhere is milking the narrative for money?

Lol yeah there was a growth in spread. That is my entire point. Regardless of who was president in 2020 or in 2021, the rate in which the virus spreads is inevitable. Of course it’s not like we had any substantial help in the early days when this shit was more containable. Trump pretended the virus would go away on its own.
No it isn't inevitable. Close the country to international travel before it gets here and you have no pandemic.

Trump pretended the virus would go away on its own.
The virus is going away on it's own thanks primarily to Omicron which causes only very mild symptoms yet provided lasting immunity to all of the prior strains.

That was "inevitable" due to "viral attenuation".

Of course it’s not like we had any substantial help in the early days when this shit was more containable.
It was Trump who actually wanted to close the country to international travel before the virus was even known to be in the US. You and yours declared it to be racist and xenophobic and raised holy hell to keep the borders open.

Forum List

Back