Republicans would really rather have Mike Pence as President

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Will they have Trumps back?

Once Trump fucks up (and he will)....Will Republicans block investigations or impeachments against him?

Last edited:
Trumps initial reaction to a scandal will be........Lie
Trumps "facts" are easily disproven and will not go away like they did in the campaign
Trumps charity, business dealings and conflicts of interest will lead to continual scandals throughout his term

Will Republicans cover for him or throw him to the wolves in order to get Pence?

Once Trump fucks up (and he will)....Will Republicans block investigations or impeachments against him?

Trump will be busy fighting off ethics and criminal investigations - so Pence (heaven forbid) may end up being president.

Who gives a fuck? The war has been won. Clinton Crime Syndicate is over.

I'm sure we will give Trump every opportunity to place himself under the law of accountability and personal responsibility, the same as Obama or Hillary. He has (after all) some very big shoes to follow after and live up to with these last 8 years I'm sure.

As ridiculous as this thread concept seems, it is an important reminder that butthurt Crooked Hillary folks in the MSM and elsewhere will be desperately trying to create scandals throughout The Donald's 8 years (should he decide to run for a second term) in office. They are literally insanely butthurt.

The Democrats had better calm the fuck down and think this through.

Trump is easily more moderate than Pence, and Pence would pick a Veep more similar to himself.

Trump is easily more moderate than Pence, and Pence would pick a Veep more similar to himself.

But Pence is more level-headed and controllable. Trump is a complete wild card in the oval orifice -- not to mention the fact that he's in way over his head and doesn't know WTF he's doing minute to minute.

I agree...Pence is more Conservative and less volatile than Trump

Why would Republicans in Congress protect Trump?

But Pence is more level-headed and controllable. Trump is a complete wild card in the oval orifice -- not to mention the fact that he's in way over his head and doesn't know WTF he's doing minute to minute.
Pence is a hardcore conservative through and through, and would pick a Veep like himself. At least Trump can be contained by those around him, and he'll push for some centrist things.

I'm worried about Trump, but Pence could be worse in a different way.

Trump is impulsive
He will act first and lie, deny, obstruct later

Not good personal traits in the most closely watched job in the country

I wouldn't blame them for not wanting to, but their constituents would go ape shit if they don't.

A politician's top priority is getting re-elected.

I dunno.

Dems detest Pence because he believes in Jesus. Unless God is declared Muslim, Dems hate God. Jewish God is okay too, but that's kind of a secret.

If the GOP wants Pence in there instead, then the GOP can bring impeachment indictments against Trump same as they did with Slick Willy over his One Eyed Willy.

Impeachment is simply a political process.

However to be less shameful about it, they need to wait for a pretense.

Trump will need to mind his p's and q's and dot all his i's and cross his t's from now on.

So far he has cleaned up his act quite good.

th

I wouldn't blame them for not wanting to, but their constituents would go ape shit if they don't.

A politician's top priority is getting re-elected.

I dunno.
I agree.

With Trump's momentum all that the GOP needs to do is a few massive infrastructure projects in Wisc, PA, Mich, NC, Ohio, and FL.

And also block trade with China.

Then in 2018 at midterms the GOP should gain seats in the Senate and House Of Reps.

There is no good reason to discard a perfectly good Trump now.

Trumps initial reaction to a scandal will be........Lie
Trumps "facts" are easily disproven and will not go away like they did in the campaign
Trumps charity, business dealings and conflicts of interest will lead to continual scandals throughout his term

Will Republicans cover for him or throw him to the wolves in order to get Pence?

You could be describing poor old Mrs Clinton.

BTW, what happened to that poor old loser?

Dems detest Pence because he believes in Jesus. Unless God is declared Muslim, Dems hate God. Jewish God is okay too, but that's kind of a secret.

What do Dems have to do with it?
They have no power to influence an investigation/impeachment one way or the other

Forum List

Back