Republicans wrong to slander and smear Ashely Judd. It will backfire.

Pretty thin skin from the bunch who are still attacking Sarah Palin four years after she lost the election.

Is that how you characterize it?

I kinda thought we were having a good laugh at Karl Rove's expense because he feels the need to bash someone who hasn't even started running and probably won't.

There's no offense taken at this by yours truly, I can assure you.

:)

OK GOP. Keep your clothes on. Who do you think you are? Scott Brown?

America already knows Ashley Judd. America knows her mother, sister and their entire family. This is a Christian family, right out of the heart of Dixie. This is an even bigger miscalculation than gazillionaire Mitt Romney. Now, if she were black, then I suspect Republicans think it would probably be OK since Republicans are trying to appeal to their "base". But this is a "Judd". Ashley knows what it means to be poor. She knows what it really means to "make it" through hard work. She knows what it means to be a Christian.
Ashley Judd slammed as carpetbagger and Obama follower in pre-emptive commercial strike by Karl Rove super PAC* - NY Daily News

Ashley Judd Targeted By Karl Rove's Super PAC In Ad (VIDEO)

Conservative group blasts Ashley Judd as 'Obama-following, radical, Hollywood liberal' - First Read

----------------------------------------------------

The GOP has to beat people like her with "better policy", not slander and smears.

Oh so when it happens to a hot Liberal Actress you don't like it. Yet you cheer when your side smears anyone.

Pathetic asshole you are.

Pretty thin skin from the bunch who are still attacking Sarah Palin four years after she lost the election.

EXACLTY..
it's that thing, They can DISH it, but can't TAKE IT..
Or they can slander any Republican they want, but don't you DARE touch any of our womeen running.............or we will WAAAAAA

The brain dead Judd is a good fit for the Democrat party...She can connect with all their brain dead voters

America already knows Ashley Judd. America knows her mother, sister and their entire family. This is a Christian family, right out of the heart of Dixie. This is an even bigger miscalculation than gazillionaire Mitt Romney. Now, if she were black, then I suspect Republicans think it would probably be OK since Republicans are trying to appeal to their "base". But this is a "Judd". Ashley knows what it means to be poor. She knows what it really means to "make it" through hard work. She knows what it means to be a Christian.
Ashley Judd slammed as carpetbagger and Obama follower in pre-emptive commercial strike by Karl Rove super PAC* - NY Daily News

Conservative group blasts Ashley Judd as 'Obama-following, radical, Hollywood liberal' - First Read

The GOP has to beat people like her with "better policy", not slander and smears.

Ashley WHO?

Karl WHO?

Is it necessary to waste space in here on a couple of HAS-BEENS?

lol, she will follow Obama where ever he want's her to go...

What if he told her to go to hell, think she'd go..?

From your link:

Ashley Judd's not even running yet, if she runs at all, for the Senate in Kentucky,

Judd, the daughter of country singer Naomi Judd, grew up in Kentucky and California and attended the University of Kentucky. But she also attended high school in Tennessee and lives there currently. She had also been rumored as a potential candidate for the Senate in Tennessee.

Which is it?

The rest I won't even bother to look at, if this is any indicator of the one link I did read.

I love how the Talking Points Spouters are out in force...ask any of them a week ago about who Ashley Judd is and what are her political leanings...they's not know what you were talking about. Even today, one of them obviously confused her with her sister, Wyonna. LOL

I love how the Talking Points Spouters are out in force...ask any of them a week ago about who Ashley Judd is and what are her political leanings...they's not know what you were talking about. Even today, one of them obviously confused her with her sister, Wyonna. LOL

oh for crying out loud, maybe you live in some cave..but the dingbat Judd has been around and made quite the ass out herself for YEARS

Why would it matter to anyone not living in Kentucky or Tennessee?

good question?
Why would it matter to anyone not living in Kentucky or Tennessee?

I guess once you sign on as a Democrat, you become theirs no matter it won't affect their states or lives..it's that thing with OWNING people they have

You underestimate how much America loves Mitch McConnell

Ashley Judd is hardly a christian and after all her christian bashing, Bush bashing, she is finally reaping what she has sown. I hear her career is finished over it. When ever will these people learn to keep their opinions to themselves? Another one bites the dust. Ashley seems to have forgotten who put her there.

EXACTLY! My husband has always liked Bruce Springstein. We started watching the program for the Sandy Relief victims, and Bruce was singing, my husband really got into it....the Bruce starts talking and saying things about how we should accept gay marriage and talking all politcal and my husband decided to shut that "shit" up. Springstein lost a fan....maybe a lot of them!

You said she hardly knew what it was like to be poor. Well there were a number of years as a child before the Judds became stars, when they were exactly that. How about doing some research, instead of just posting BS?

Funny, when we point out the same fact about Romney, that he wasnt born into a wealthy family since his dad didn't make his fortune until later in Mitt's life. It was conveniently ignored. There are still people claiming he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth despite being corrected multiple times.

That's just...different...somehow... :dunno:

Ashley Judd is hardly a christian and after all her christian bashing, Bush bashing, she is finally reaping what she has sown. I hear her career is finished over it. When ever will these people learn to keep their opinions to themselves? Another one bites the dust. Ashley seems to have forgotten who put her there.

EXACTLY! My husband has always liked Bruce Springstein. We started watching the program for the Sandy Relief victims, and Bruce was singing, my husband really got into it....the Bruce starts talking and saying things about how we should accept gay marriage and talking all politcal and my husband decided to shut that "shit" up. Springstein lost a fan....maybe a lot of them!

At this point in his career, Springsteen cares about doing what is right rather than what is popular. If your husband hates gays, that is his problem

Well, that's the kind of "fan" I would not WANT to have.

Forum List

Back