Republicans wrong to slander and smear Ashely Judd. It will backfire.

Ashley Judd against tortoise faced Mitch McConnell

Should be quite a slugfest. Can't wait for the Republican slime machine to tear into poor Ashley and make Mitch look like such a dick

He won't look anymore like a dick then you people did and still do with Sarah Palin and she was a candidate for Vice President

Yeah, Ashley at least deserves the same kind ore respect that Sarah Palin got.

Ashley Judd's hotness was grotesquely overrated for years.

I don't think her hotness was overrated.

Lefler_72_Big.jpg
de611fd8608a6824c91f00cbe3a396700eccb2e5.png

Mitch McConnells hotness is overrated

112_sr_ky_mcconnell_mitch.jpg

What is Ashley Judd's position on the Drone warfare Obama has been using?
How about Iran and nukes?
What does she think we should do about Syria?
What is her position on Israel and the Palestinians?
How would she want to deal with a 16 trillion plus debt?
I hope I'm not smearing or slandering Ashley by asking these questions.

OK GOP. Keep your clothes on. Who do you think you are? Scott Brown?

America already knows Ashley Judd. America knows her mother, sister and their entire family. This is a Christian family, right out of the heart of Dixie. This is an even bigger miscalculation than gazillionaire Mitt Romney. Now, if she were black, then I suspect Republicans think it would probably be OK since Republicans are trying to appeal to their "base". But this is a "Judd". Ashley knows what it means to be poor. She knows what it really means to "make it" through hard work. She knows what it means to be a Christian.
Ashley Judd slammed as carpetbagger and Obama follower in pre-emptive commercial strike by Karl Rove super PAC* - NY Daily News

Ashley Judd Targeted By Karl Rove's Super PAC In Ad (VIDEO)

Conservative group blasts Ashley Judd as 'Obama-following, radical, Hollywood liberal' - First Read

----------------------------------------------------

The GOP has to beat people like her with "better policy", not slander and smears.

Another case of the 'left' worrying about the 'right' getting it wrong. It's so heartwarming.

Harry Reid will have no problem filling in the blanks for Ashley ....

Yes but who will fill them in for Reid?

well, Harry won his reelection - we'll keep our fingers crossed for McConell.

That says more about the people of Nevada embracing someone who's state has a unemployment rate that is still over 10% where Kentucky's is about at the national average somehow I don't think McConell has a lot to worry about with Ashley Judd.

Yes but who will fill them in for Reid?

That says more about the people of Nevada embracing someone who's state has a unemployment rate that is still over 10% where Kentucky's is about at the national average somehow I don't think McConell has a lot to worry about with Ashley Judd.

I wouldn't be so sure. Mitch has not exactly been lovable the last few years. A lot of $$$$$ will be coming in for Ashley

I wouldn't be so sure. Mitch has not exactly been lovable the last few years. A lot of $$$$$ will be coming in for Ashley

Doesn't she need to run first?

OK GOP. Keep your clothes on. Who do you think you are? Scott Brown?

America already knows Ashley Judd. America knows her mother, sister and their entire family. This is a Christian family, right out of the heart of Dixie. This is an even bigger miscalculation than gazillionaire Mitt Romney. Now, if she were black, then I suspect Republicans think it would probably be OK since Republicans are trying to appeal to their "base". But this is a "Judd". Ashley knows what it means to be poor. She knows what it really means to "make it" through hard work. She knows what it means to be a Christian.
Ashley Judd slammed as carpetbagger and Obama follower in pre-emptive commercial strike by Karl Rove super PAC* - NY Daily News

Ashley Judd Targeted By Karl Rove's Super PAC In Ad (VIDEO)

Conservative group blasts Ashley Judd as 'Obama-following, radical, Hollywood liberal' - First Read

----------------------------------------------------

The GOP has to beat people like her with "better policy", not slander and smears.

Why do liberals think their politicians are off limits to any kind of criticism? She hardly knows what it's like to be poor. She grew up in a show-biz family.

Ashley Judd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She briefly tried modeling in Japan during a school break. An alumna of the sorority Kappa Kappa Gamma at the University of Kentucky, she majored in French and minored in anthropology, art history, theater and women's studies. She spent a semester studying in France as part of her major, a move that mirrored her role as Reed in the television series Sisters. She graduated from the UK Honors Program and was nominated to Phi Beta Kappa, but did not graduate with her class.[9] Forgoing her commitment to join the Peace Corps, after college she drove to Hollywood, where she studied with well-respected acting teacher, Robert Carnegie, at Playhouse West. During this time, she worked as a hostess at The Ivy restaurant and lived in a Malibu rental house, which burned down during the great Malibu fires of fall 1993. Around that time her half-sister Wynonna Judd gave her a historic farmhouse and some land in Williamson County, Tennessee, so she moved to Tennessee. That farmhouse has been her primary residence in the US ever since.

Yeah, she's a real down-home country girl . . . NOT!

Naomi Judd

She was born Diana Ellen Judd to Charles Glen Judd and his wife Pauline (Oliver) Judd on January 11, 1946, in Ashland, Kentucky. Her father owned a gas station; her mother was a housewife and later became a riverboat cook. Her first child, Christina Ciminella (later Wynonna Judd), was born when she was 18. After the birth of her daughter Ashley (April 1968, who later became a film and stage actress) and the end of her marriage to Michael Ciminella, Judd brought up both daughters as a single parent, first attending nursing school at the College of Marin, in California,[1] and later beginning a successful singing career with daughter Wynonna.

Housewife, gas station, riverboat cook, nursing school, single parent? Yea, that Ashley Judd's family were something else. Ashley came from wealth. No one ever had to work.

Naomi Judd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

------------------------------------------------

What is it with you right wingers? You don't care about the truth. Ashley Judd worked. Obviously her family taught her the meaning of "hard work". Republicans are always going on about the virtues of hard work. Here is someone who came from humble beginnings and the right wing refuses to believe it. If Ashley were Republican, they would be singing a different tune. But they are way, way to dishonest to ever admit it.

Ashley judd reminds me of the fat black chick in the duece bigalow movie; male gigolo movie. At the end she got shot in the chest, she had a piece of fried chicken between her boobs. Saved her life, she pulled it out eating it with a smile!

They're out in force today, aren't they? :rolleyes:

They sure are. It's like looking at French Escargot and saying it reminds me of "coal mining". Huh?

Why do liberals think their politicians are off limits to any kind of criticism? She hardly knows what it's like to be poor. She grew up in a show-biz family.

Read Naomi Judd's bio. They were hardly rich in the beginning. Naomi was a single mother going to nursing school and didn't get big in show business until later, when she started her act. with Wynonna.

Naomi Judd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ashley's mother was a country western star. She want to France when she was in college. How "poor" is that?

She wasn't born and went to college the SAME YEAR. What is wrong with you?

Ashley's mother was a country western star. She want to France when she was in college. How "poor" is that?

You said she hardly knew what it was like to be poor. Well there were a number of years as a child before the Judds became stars, when they were exactly that. How about doing some research, instead of just posting BS?

Oh boo hoo. She is so deprived! She couldn't go to France until she was in college!

I bet she was at least three or four months old.

Tell me, does being an idiot take practice or were you born that way?

You said she hardly knew what it was like to be poor. Well there were a number of years as a child before the Judds became stars, when they were exactly that. How about doing some research, instead of just posting BS?

Funny, when we point out the same fact about Romney, that he wasnt born into a wealthy family since his dad didn't make his fortune until later in Mitt's life. It was conveniently ignored. There are still people claiming he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth despite being corrected multiple times.

Why are you saying such lies and nonsense. Have you even looked at his bio????

As a lobbyist, Romney frequently competed on behalf of the aluminum industry against the copper industry, and defended Alcoa against charges of being a monopoly.[57][58] He also represented the Aluminum Wares Association.[29][45] In the early 1930s, he helped get aluminum windows installed in the U.S. Department of Commerce Building,[58] at the time the largest office building in the world.[59]

Romney was director of the American Trade Association Executives in 1944 and 1947, and managing director of the National Automobile Golden Jubilee Committee in 1946.[29] From 1946 to 1949, he represented U.S. employers as a delegate to the Metal Trades Industry conference of the International Labor Office.[

Remember, Mitt wasn't born until 1947. His father was already an executive and wealthy. Wealth is all Mitt has ever known. Lucky him.

Funny, when we point out the same fact about Romney, that he wasnt born into a wealthy family since his dad didn't make his fortune until later in Mitt's life. It was conveniently ignored. There are still people claiming he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth despite being corrected multiple times.

Yep, and Algore is no worth more than Romney. You don't see any libturds whining about that.

No one was whining about Mitt being wealthy. It was about him saying he wouldn't represent 47% of Americans, which, I'm sure, is the group you are part of.

Forum List

Back