Republicans you need to stand for civilization

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Republicans you need to stand for civilization and stand for it within a sane way. Here's some things that our platform should look like in 2014, 2016 and 2018. I have no faith in the democratic party accepting our justice system so it is time for you to stop being idiots.

Here is the list of platform changes.
1. Drop gay marriage-This is a state issue
2. Drop opposition to pot-This is a state issue
3. Drop all nation building-Run totally and utterly against it.
4. Accept a all of the ABOVE energy policy. This means you support renewables! ;) You're for r@d but not for private bail-outs. YES BE FOR NUCLEAR!
5. Get serious about looking into the corruption within the federal government.
6. BECOME pro-science. Want America to remain number one...This is a must.
7. Become Pro tech. Same reason. ;) America must lead
8. Drop opposition to abortion at the national level. We can't afford to have senators diss half the country with birth control or abortion.
9. Work to be the party of blind enforcement of the law. The democratic party is going to try to give certain groups the right to get away with crime. Make sure all laws are enforced equally...This is going to be big in the next few years.
10. Put together your own health care plan that would be better then Obamacare!

Our party must become a party that cares about modern America as a technological advanced nation today. NOT being Christian or some NO bs...All that matters within this world is our scientific and technological place in this world at the end of the day against the rest of the first world, and keeping our society peaceful(civilized).

What I am saying is we must not be only the party that pulls America back together ,but also keeps America as a super power. This means our policies have to be sane and can't piss people off. Let the extremist on the left hang themselves. ;)

Last edited:
  • Banned
"Our party", yeah right. In other words republicans need to be democrats. What a stupid post.

This party must get enough support to win elections. Most people want to live within a nation that is a techogical advanced super power.

Anyone that doesn't want that won't win. People are sick of the social platforms of idiots on both sides. ;)

• Banned
1. WE need to drop the social insanity. AKA Taliban like fucking with people.
2. We need to become the party of fair economic policies that help economic growth
3. We need to become the party of law and justice. No one should be allowed to kill, rape or steal!
4. We need to become the party that keeps us at the floorfront of tech and science!

Anything less is a loser.

"Our party", yeah right. In other words republicans need to be democrats. What a stupid post.

This party must get enough support to win elections. Most people want to live within a nation that is a techogical advanced super power.

Anyone that doesn't want that won't win. People are sick of the social platforms of idiots on both sides. ;)
I agree, as an Independent I only vote Republican based on National Defense, the Economy, and Gun Rights, and the fact that a third party doesn't stand a chance. The social issues should be left to the states. Wasn't that the mantra of the Party? To keep the Federal out of the rights of the States? I could give a fuck about Abortion, Gays, whether someone smokes a joint...etc. If the Republicans shut the fuck up about these issues they would win over more Independents.

Support trampling religious freedom for same sex marriage? Support the rights of drug addicts to do anything but be humanely put down? Ahhh no.

Republicans you need to stand for civilization and stand for it within a sane way. Here's some things that our platform should look like in 2014, 2016 and 2018. I have no faith in the democratic party accepting our justice system so it is time for you to stop being idiots.

Here is the list of platform changes.
1. Drop gay marriage-This is a state issue
2. Drop opposition to pot-This is a state issue
3. Drop all nation building-Run totally and utterly against it.
4. Accept a all of the ABOVE energy policy. This means you support renewables! ;) You're for r@d but not for private bail-outs. YES BE FOR NUCLEAR!
5. Get serious about looking into the corruption within the federal government.
6. BECOME pro-science. Want America to remain number one...This is a must.
7. Become Pro tech. Same reason. ;) America must lead
8. Drop opposition to abortion at the national level. We can't afford to have senators diss half the country with birth control or abortion.
9. Work to be the party of blind enforcement of the law. The democratic party is going to try to give certain groups the right to get away with crime. Make sure all laws are enforced equally...This is going to be big in the next few years.
10. Put together your own health care plan that would be better then Obamacare!

Our party must become a party that cares about modern America as a technological advanced nation today. NOT being Christian or some NO bs...All that matters within this world is our scientific and technological place in this world at the end of the day against the rest of the first world, and keeping our society peaceful(civilized).

What I am saying is we must not be only the party that pulls America back together ,but also keeps America as a super power. This means our policies have to be sane and can't piss people off. Let the extremist on the left hang themselves. ;)

1) We arent the ones making it a national issue.
2) Nope sorry. Interestate commerce allows regulation. There is no point decriminalizing it.
3) No problem with that one. Let's eliminate foreign aid as well.
4) Republicans have been for doing everything for the past 30+ years. Where exactly have you been?
5) Totally agree.
6) No one is against science.
7) No one is against tech.
8) Abortion will be a Federal issue until Roe v. Wade is overturned and the States are allowed to regulate it as they should agin.
9) Not sure that anyone is opposing that.
10) We have a plan. It's called take care of yourself and loved ones instead of expecting others to take care of you and them for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Support trampling religious freedom for same sex marriage? Support the rights of drug addicts to do anything but be humanely put down? Ahhh no.

1. No, the church has the right to marry or not. ;) No forcing them.
2. We allow drunks and cig smokers to have their freedoms. :eusa_hand: This would get a lot of innocent blacks out of prison.

I agree, as an Independent I only vote Republican based on National Defense, the Economy, and Gun Rights, and the fact that a third party doesn't stand a chance. The social issues should be left to the states. Wasn't that the mantra of the Party? To keep the Federal out of the rights of the States? I could give a fuck about Abortion, Gays, whether someone smokes a joint...etc. If the Republicans shut the fuck up about these issues they would win over more Independents.
sorry, but you alienate the Social Conservatives, then you lose even bigger. Hell, the Communist Democrats piss and moan about the social issues all the time.

1. No, the church has the right to marry or not. ;) No forcing them.
2. We allow drunks and cig smokers to have their freedoms. :eusa_hand: This would get a lot of innocent blacks out of prison.

We put plenty of drunks in prison and smoking cigarettes does not cause cognitive impairment. Now for the dirty little secret. You won't get innocent blacks out of prison as long as innocent blacks can build street cred by being in prison.

People should NEVER be required to leave their faith at the chuch door when they leave.

I disagree, Boris. We have much bigger issues to deal with than these social questions. Leave them to the states.

Social Conservatives can be as radical as Liberal Democrats.

I agree with leaving the social issues alone and concentrating on the economy. We are a nation of small businesses and we need to make government more friendly toward these businesses. Investing in science and technology is a great idea and definitely in our best interest for the future.

PS I'm shocked there is any opposition to recent TX abortion legislation. Are they kidding??? I had my son at 26 weeks into my pregnancy. He weighed 2lbs 3oz. This fall he will be a junior in college. And liberals think 20 weeks is not a reasonable limitation? Shocked.

I hate to inform you but 90% of those babies would be raised in leftist families. :( 50% at least would be voting democrat!!! Can you imagine Reagan, George Hw Bush and George w Bush never having a chance in hell at the white house?

Blacks abort 60% of their children...These people vote 90% democrat. Why on earth does the republican party want to lose so fucking bad is besides my understand.

Last edited:
I hate to inform you but 90% of those babies would be raised in leftist families. :( 50% at least would be voting democrat!!! Can you imagine Reagan, George Hw Bush and George w Bush never having a chance in hell at the white house?

Blacks abort 60% of their children...These people vote 90% democrat. Why on earth does the republican party want to lose so fucking bad is besides my understand.

You can't possibly be this sick. You might want to check for a pulse because that post is pure evil. Get ahold of yourself.

I know you started this thread and maybe I'm out of line but that post is Machiavellian. Abortion is not my issue. It was a PS.

Carry on.

Are you seriously advocating that innocent babies should be slaughtered so that a political party can win an election?

OMG

So my meek estrogen shut down all the powerful testosterone bouncing around in here with, what?, 2 posts?

I'm sorry Guys. I'd rather talk about more broad based policy issues than abortion. I want to hear what other conservatives feel we need to do and support to move forward.

I'm a Paul Ryan fan. Haven't heard much about him lately...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back