Republicans

Is it our candidates fault that you all have sold your souls to a political party and refuse to vote for anyone not of that party?
You are an idiot. I voted for your lame Libertarian candidates out of pity. Sell that huge woe is me sob story to someone else. Yes it is their fault. Your party can’t even attract other “anyone but a democrat”voters LMAO.

You are an idiot. I voted for your lame Libertarian candidates out of pity. Sell that huge woe is me sob story to someone else. Yes it is their fault. Your party can’t even attract other “anyone but a democrat”voters LMAO.

Thank you for voting for the best candidate on the ballot!

Yeah…only running against a Biden cult supporter and still lost. Impressive showing. Not.

The Dems are just as loyal as the Repubs. Admit it, if there had been a Repub for you to choose you would have done so

The Dems are just as loyal as the Repubs. Admit it, if there had been a Repub for you to choose you would have done so
That’s the point stupid. There was only a democrat running and your candidate couldn’t even pick off republican and Independant throw away votes. Hell …the Libertarians probably didn’t even vote for you…they probably stayed home. 😂

Mark my words and mark them well. If the economy improves before the 2024 elections Democrats will wipe out the Republicans running on Roe v Wade.
You have only yourselves to blame for pushing that so much.

You got what you wanted. Congratulations. Now you’re seeing the cost.

Was it worth it?

And that's your opinion only, and you have that opinion because Oz was affiliated with and backed by Trump. If he had been running as a D, you wouldn't have ever mentioned him at all.
No. It is actually the objective truth.

Not only did Fetterman beat Oz but he did so after a catastrophic event left him drooling on himself. And he STILL won.

So that means Oz was objectively a worse candidate. That is a fact. One that is blatantly obvious and you sit here unable to see it. More doublethink.

You just had an election where the opposing president essentially has the worst popularity ever. With the economy mid crash. An inflation rate through the roof and the cost of those things people need even more so. A map that looked fantastic. Increasing war weariness over Ukraine let alone the other FP disasters that have happened in the last 2 years. Shortages still happening all over the place with local stores regularly running out of basic staples. Basically, we could not have stacked the deck better.

And you still barely squeaked by underperforming every single projection out there. You could not even beat the senate candidate that could barely even speak.

The real question is...

Did you learn anything at all from it?
Yes
DUMP THE TRUMP - WIN IN 2024

You have only yourselves to blame for pushing that so much.

You got what you wanted. Congratulations. Now you’re seeing the cost.

Was it worth it?
If they are being honest in what their ideology says, then that would be a resounding yes.

The right sees it as murdering babies. Is there a political cost you would not pay if you thought you could stop the mass murder of babies?

Not only did Fetterman beat Oz but he did so after a catastrophic event left him drooling on himself. And he STILL won.

So that means Oz was objectively a worse candidate. That is a fact. One that is blatantly obvious and you sit here unable to see it. More doublethink.
That just means voters in PA are stupid not that the vegetable was a better candidate.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. Fetterman got in because uninformed and uneducated idiots in blue city shitholes only know to vote D to keep their goodies coming, and to 'preserve democracy' (the bullshit line that was fed to them thru the 'MSM' the entire week prior to the election). You know, all that free advertising that dems get from their bought and paid for 'media'.

If they are being honest in what their ideology says, then that would be a resounding yes.

The right sees it as murdering babies. Is there a political cost you would not pay if you thought you could stop the mass murder of babies?
Sure that’s fine. I just don’t think they realized that their convictions are strongly opposed by many, many people. Hence the cost for pushing your convictions onto others.

Sure that’s fine. I just don’t think they realized that their convictions are strongly opposed by many, many people. Hence the cost for pushing your convictions onto others.

The left will pay that cost eventually as well, their moral authoritarianism will bite them in the end,

Forum List

Back