research suggests strong men are perceived as more conservative .

a new study performed by the University of Arkansas finds that physically strong men are viewed as more conservative and stronger than liberal men .

Ties in nicely with this thread from earlier this year…

Modern LIbEralism has bough too far into the whole “toxic masculinity” bullshit. Of course, anyone who rejects that bullshit, and who dare to behave like real men instead of like pussies or faggots, are going to be seen as conservative.

Last edited:
umzdup8btvh61.jpg

a new study performed by the University of Arkansas finds that physically strong men are viewed as more conservative and stronger than liberal men .

The same study says that the rooster crowing is responsible for the sun rising too.

If you guys are so masculine; why is it you pretend to be the victim 24/7?

“A key question for future research might be whether certain personality traits, such as narcissism or a drive for dominance, might be related to both muscle-striving and inegalitarianism.”
And I’m sure the men doing said study will be spaghetti-armed former nerds with zero axes to grind

a new study performed by the University of Arkansas finds that physically strong men are viewed as more conservative and stronger than liberal men
Yes. They're perceived to think with their muscles. Thinking with one's muscles is considered a very conservative trait.

After all, none of you would accuse 'liberal' men of thinking with their muscles.

Last edited:
Yes. They're perceived to think with their muscles. Thinking with one's muscles is considered a very conservative trait.

After all, none of you would accuse 'liberal' men of thinking with their muscles.
what muscles?

jaws?

I don’t see many politicians of either persuasion being particularly strong looking. I guess running for office doesn’t leave much time

Steroids and daily pumping iron workouts, can make you a little stronger. The toughest guy that I've ever met, was a very skinny second degree black belt instructor.

“A key question for future research might be whether certain personality traits, such as narcissism or a drive for dominance, might be related to both muscle-striving and inegalitarianism.”
sooo we can surmise from your post that you are a physical weakling .

1698786926331.png

Forum List

Back