Respected Kuwaiti Scholar on NECESSITY of Beating Your Wife

Because somehow killing children and ignoring abuses against women are pro women?
That seems to be what they're using instead of logic.

Remember, folks, the Democratic Party has dictated that women are nothing more than their genitals. The only things women care about are abortion on demand and free birth control.

According to Democrats, women are nothing more than sex machines.

But they condemn the Right's "war on women". You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings.

Sorry Daveboy, liberals have no interest in fueling your Islamophobia. Muslim countries are ULTRA-conservative societies. Women are considered second class citizens. Very much like conservatives in this country.

You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings, EXCEPT when women 'think' it is THEIR uterus and not the property of the STATE.

You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings, EXCEPT when women 'think' that rape is always a crime.

You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings, EXCEPT when women 'think' they deserve equal pay.

You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings, EXCEPT when women ''think' the Violence Against Women Act deserves to be the law of the land.

You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings, EXCEPT when women ''think' workplace discrimination against women should be litigated.

You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings, EXCEPT when women ''think' funding is vital for women's health organizations, like Planned Parenthood.
Vagina Costumes at the RNC: How CODEPINK Is Confronting the GOP's War on Women

Pssst! There weren't any women dressed as brains there.

Caveman is all for the women's rights...

Unless they demand equal pay, start wanted to control their own lady-parts, or insist that someone pay for their medical care.

Then they are a bunch of Femi-Nazis.

Just like Rush says.
Let's examine this, shall we?

Conservatives in this thread are pointing out the atrocities committed by Muslims in the name of Islam against women.

Progressives in this thread are trying to distract attention away from that by bringing up Rush, Christianity, abortion, and insurance.

Remind me again -- why exactly do you claim you support women?

You only concern about Muslim women is you've found a culture that is more openly misogynistic than you are. It's kind of like the pretty girl who wants to hang around with the fat girl so she can feel better about herself.

It's not my problem that Muslim women are putting up with Muslim men's shit. They'll put and end to it the same way Christian women put an end to it outside of Utah. They are the ones who have to change the rules, we can't change the rules for them.

It's kind of like the cop who tries to break up a domestic brawl and the wife comes after him with a frying pan for beating up her man!

Unless they demand equal pay, start wanted to control their own lady-parts, or insist that someone pay for their medical care.

Just like Rush says.

Conservatives in this thread are pointing out the atrocities committed by Muslims in the name of Islam against women.

Progressives in this thread are trying to distract attention away from that by bringing up Rush, Christianity, abortion, and insurance.

You only concern about Muslim women is you've found a culture that is more openly misogynistic than you are. It's kind of like the pretty girl who wants to hang around with the fat girl so she can feel better about herself.

It's not my problem that Muslim women are putting up with Muslim men's shit. They'll put and end to it the same way Christian women put an end to it outside of Utah. They are the ones who have to change the rules, we can't change the rules for them.

It's kind of like the cop who tries to break up a domestic brawl and the wife comes after him with a frying pan for beating up her man!
I'd ask you to prove your asinine claim that I'm misogynistic, but you don't do proof. All you have is emotion.

Dumbass.

That seems to be what they're using instead of logic.

Remember, folks, the Democratic Party has dictated that women are nothing more than their genitals. The only things women care about are abortion on demand and free birth control.

According to Democrats, women are nothing more than sex machines.

But they condemn the Right's "war on women". You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings.

Sorry Daveboy, liberals have no interest in fueling your Islamophobia. Muslim countries are ULTRA-conservative societies. Women are considered second class citizens. Very much like conservatives in this country.

You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings, EXCEPT when women 'think' it is THEIR uterus and not the property of the STATE.

You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings, EXCEPT when women 'think' that rape is always a crime.

You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings, EXCEPT when women 'think' they deserve equal pay.

You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings, EXCEPT when women ''think' the Violence Against Women Act deserves to be the law of the land.

You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings, EXCEPT when women ''think' workplace discrimination against women should be litigated.

You know, the Right, who believe that women are thinking human beings, EXCEPT when women ''think' funding is vital for women's health organizations, like Planned Parenthood.

Pssst! Every one of those women have more brains than you and your whole family combined.

1) No one has ever said that the uterus is the property of a state.
2) No one has ever said rape isnt always a crime.
3) No one has equal pay because no one can do the exact same thing the same way.
4) No one is supportng violence against women. Some of us just dont naively believe that because a bill has a certain title that it actually does what the title claims.
5) No one has stopped workplace discrimination against women from being litigated.
6) Government doesnt hav a place funding private institutions. If an organization like planned parenthood needs funding, people are free to donate it all the want. They arent freed to demand others forceably fund it through taxation.

Maybe if you actually had a real discussion instead of setting up straw men, people might believe you actually give a damn about women.

1) You right wing turds want to legislate what a woman can or can't doe with her uterus and her life. THAT is deeming her uterus property of a state.

2) Rape is always a crime, unless she was dressed in a way where she was 'asking for it'

3) Women make LESS for doing the same job. It is documented FACT. Denial and obfuscation is not an argument.

4) The Violence Against Women Act, which provides for community violence prevention programs and battered women's shelters, was fiercely opposed by conservative Republicans in 2012.

5) In April 2012, Governor Scott Walker signed into law an act that repealed Wisconsin's Equal Pay Enforcement Act, which allowed workplace discrimination victims redress in state courts. The law was passed to address the large gap between the wages of men and women in Wisconsin. Republican State Senator Glenn Grothman said of the repeal, "You could argue that money is more important for men. I think a guy in their first job, maybe because they expect to be a breadwinner someday, may be a little more money-conscious."

6) Typical right wing mind, infested with regressive ignorance.

Investing in federal family planning subsidies actually saves taxpayer money. If conservatives are really looking for ways to rein in government spending — especially spending on social welfare programs for the poor — spending more, not less, funding groups like Planned Parenthood seems smart.

Researchers at the Brookings Institution have found that for every dollar invested in federal family planning subsidies, the government saves more than $5 down the road. “And that’s probably actually a conservative estimate,” said Adam Thomas, research director of Brookings’ Center on Children and Families.

Pssst! Every one of those women have more brains than you and your whole family combined.
Unsurprisingly, you're incorrect. But why should today be any different?

They are progressives, their brains are normal size. You have a PEA.

I've never seen any evidence that progressives are any more intelligent than anyone else. But I dont think the problem with progressives is their lack of brains. I think it's their lack of hearts.

I've never seen any evidence that progressives are any more intelligent than anyone else. But I dont think the problem with progressives is their lack of brains. I think it's their lack of hearts.

Are you serious? Progressives and liberals have one thing conservatives will never have...empathy. You right wing regressives want to end social programs and PUNISH people.

Your second-grade arguments, while amusing in an "OMG, he REALLY thinks he's making a sound point?! :lmao: " kind of way, are less than compelling.

Your second-grade arguments, while amusing in an "OMG, he REALLY thinks he's making a sound point?! :lmao: " kind of way, are less than compelling.

Second-grade arguments are required when talking to you. Otherwise you would be unable to comprehend.

Second-grade arguments are required when talking to you. Otherwise you would be unable to comprehend.

Dave is the kind of second-grader who likes to pull wings off flies.

Quick question.......................if Christians believe in protecting and helping women, then let me ask just a couple of simple questions...........................

Why is it that conservatives (who like to tout themselves as being Christian) are against equal pay for equal work when it comes to women? Most times, it seems the good "Christians" are against letting women get equal pay for what a man does for the same job. They're happy that it stays at only 70 percent of what men make.

Why is it that conservatives are against women having a choice in whether or not they have kids?

Sorry, but most Christian conservatives would rather have a woman barefoot and pregnant in front of a stove.

Check what some of the tea baggers have said if you don't believe me.

Just like Rush says.

You know, the simple fact that you can COMPLAIN about how "dark" and "evil" the American policy is, shows just how well you live. If it was the MidEast, they would have haunt your ass and lock you up

You know, the simple fact that you can COMPLAIN about how "dark" and "evil" the American policy is, shows just how well you live. If it was the MidEast, they would have haunt your ass and lock you up

You mean...........................they'd come back and HUNT (not haunt) your ass and lock you up.

Interestingly enough, the teabaggers want to hunt you down and make you live as they do.

Conservatives are doing the Sunni and Shia divide, and breaking themselves apart along those lines. It's only a matter of time before the GOP goes the way of the Whigs, and it's gonna happen in the next 2 or 3 years.

[

I didn't call it dark or evil.

I would call it Stupid.

Getting into a fight between the Islamists and Zionists about whose Imaginary Friend in the Sky has the bigger dick is beyond stupid and silly. It just gets our people killed over something that doesn't concern them.

Enough is enough as far as I'm concerned. This isn't our concern.

since when is Radical Islamists' abuse of women has anything to do with Zionism?

I don't get the connection, enlighten me.

The only reason why Neo-Con tools bring up h ow "bad" Muslims are is to keep justifying policies to underwrite the Zionist Entity.

When it really isn't any of our fucking business.

MYOB.

They should Chisel that over the door of the Pentagon and State Department and Congress.

Dave is the kind of second-grader who likes to pull wings off flies.

Unlike you, I've never seen Dave advocate violence against his fellow Americans.

[

Unlike you, I've never seen Dave advocate violence against his fellow Americans.

Then you haven't been paying attention. But you usually don't.

INcidently, Multi-National Corporations are not my fellow Americans.

Never met a rich person the whole 11 years I was in the military. Oh, wait, I did meet one. An idiot nephew they wouldn't let run the company so they let him get a commission in the army. The men laughed at him when he waddled up in front of formation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back