Restaurant owner kicks Sarah Sanders party out on moral grounds

Really stupid to piss off at least HALF of your customer base. If I lived down there I'd NEVER set foot in the place. I bet many down there feel the same way.
Half her customer base would be Trumpeters? LOL

They already know she's part of the Pink Pussy Hat crowd. They probably stropped going there when that triggered them

Do you condone the antics of these restauranteurs?
antics? The owner, one single individual, was called at her home. A person who makes her living lying to the American people was in her restaurant

I'll take that as a "yes" . That's ok, so be it.
How much of a badass do you consider yourself to be?

I know how much of one I am. It's not on the scale of normal people.

I did in 1st grade, and he was a head taller than me. I broke his nose.

He was trying to bully me, and I busted his ass, just as I'll bust leftist's asses that try to fool with The United States of America.

Count on that, faggots.

Ain't Skeered, bitch! I will fight for what I believe in.

Y'all got it all fucked up. You'll get straightened out, don't worry.

Last edited:
or the KKK
or white supremacists
All decent Americans hate those two groups
and it's also ok to hate for political reasons??
hitler and his SA/etc disrupted and kicked out people for political reasons
The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
Sturmabteilung (SA)
leftists/dems BLM/ disrupt the meetings of political opponents:
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics
More than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters disrupt Trump rally
....all over the US they [ Democrats/Leftists/BLM/ disrupted the meeting of a political opponent -EXACTLY like hitler's SA did

Last edited:
antics? The owner, one single individual, was called at her home. A person who makes her living lying to the American people was in her restaurant

or the KKK
or white supremacists
The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents
Sturmabteilung (SA)
Donald Trump rally disrupted by more than 2 dozen Black Lives Matter protesters - CNNPolitics
....all over the US they [ Democrats/Leftists/BLM/ disrupted the meeting of a political opponent -EXACTLY like hitler's SA did

Ain't no reasoning with these people. Plan b.

Show of force.

Everyone exercised their free speech rights, now we'll see how well the eatery fairs.

or the KKK
or white supremacists
Sturmabteilung (SA)

Ain't no reasoning with these people. Plan b.

Show of force.
in many of these threads, they are not even close to being reasonable
they don't even discuss...they can't even back up their ''argument''
I keep asking for her ''big crime'' and no answers

Wonder if they can keep their liquor license? Pass a health inspection? Those natural meats might need some checking....

or the KKK
or white supremacists
Sturmabteilung (SA)
just like the Stormtrooper/nazi restaurant owner did to Sanders

The most expedient solution to these asshats is a show of force.

Not the pink-hatted restaurant owners, all of them.

Ain't Skeered, bitch! I will fight for what I believe in.

Y'all got it all fucked up. You'll get straightened out, don't worry.
snippet {
A pint-sized bully who loved to pull girls’ hair and once lobbed rocks at a toddler in his playpen. A loud-mouthed classroom know-all who could never admit he was wrong and boasted of giving the music teacher a black eye. And a sporting show-off who yearned to hear the crowd’s applause . . . but who would smash his baseball bat in fury if he didn’t win.

Arrogant, over-bearing, thin-skinned, determined, and not exactly great with the ladies — does this portrait of a child growing up in Fifties surburban New York sound like a certain grown-up (well, sort of grown-up) currently strutting the world stage?

Even as a child Donald Trump was a horror | Daily Mail Online

or the KKK
or white supremacists
Sturmabteilung (SA)
Donald Trump says his supporters were 'violent' - CNNPolitics

Hitler needed more people to hate him, then the world would be a better place. Lesson learned

Forum List

Back