🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Results of the ICE Raids Last Weekend

In Trump's mind, 18 isn't far off from "millions".

I'm not really kidding there.

It was actually 35, not 18 as there were 17 more collateral arrests while picking up the 18.
suddenly it's all worthwhile. :)

Just pointing out the facts. What you do with them is up to you.
none of which i ever refuted but talk about phyric victories on your part...

I haven't made a single comment about them other than to correct the number of arrests. If that strawman you came up makes you feel somehow smarter and will cause your mommy to love you more, go with it.
and what comment did i make about what you said being wrong?

promise millions, get 35. well god damn my initial count of 18 and not including the collateral arrests suddenly legitimizes the effort then my fucking bad.

bye.

Trump is just counting on the fact that his supporters won't hear the follow up, or they won't believe it, and so they will remember the "millions" and ignore the three dozen.
seems a lot of people are just talking in stereotypes.

maybe that's how reality got so screwed up these days.
Stereotypes? Trump supporters don't believe what they don't want to hear. They call it "Fake News" by lying Democrats. Democrats run everything from the media to the government agencies that supply whatever awkward news they don't want to hear.
It's no stereotype. You act as if you've never read here before.

It was actually 35, not 18 as there were 17 more collateral arrests while picking up the 18.
suddenly it's all worthwhile. :)

Just pointing out the facts. What you do with them is up to you.
none of which i ever refuted but talk about phyric victories on your part...

I haven't made a single comment about them other than to correct the number of arrests. If that strawman you came up makes you feel somehow smarter and will cause your mommy to love you more, go with it.
and what comment did i make about what you said being wrong?

promise millions, get 35. well god damn my initial count of 18 and not including the collateral arrests suddenly legitimizes the effort then my fucking bad.

bye.

Well at least you actually have facts now to ponder as you go pout.

President Trump vowed millions of immigration arrests in dramatic raids. ICE caught 18 family members.

the problem with trump shooting off his mouth to promise big things is that when they don't come through, it magnifies his own failure of policy. such as this.

granted the left went crazy trying to tell these illegals how to hide and their "rights"; but in no way should that have stopped 99.9% of the promised arrests.

both sides need to stop playing games and come up with a policy to at least try to resolve this. we're busy shooting ourselves while people just pour in here from all around the world. if you think just illegals from central america are coming through, you're not paying attention.

Democrats are so busy telling us what an incompetent president Trump is that you'd think they would actually let him fail to prove their point, but they won't! As much as the Dems interfere and block the guy, it is hard to tell where the BS ends and the interference begins. I still don't know why Trump gave any advanced warning at all---- is it really necessary to ANNOUNCE you are going to simply enforce the law and judge's orders if you DON'T want 10,000 democrats running around helping folks avoid ICE?

Or is it just all one more big dumb show being put on by both sides, The Grand Farce we call government, but neither Trump is claiming defeat nor is the Left claiming victory. Can I block a judge's orders like these democrats and NOT go to jail?

You'd think if the Left were really SURE Trump was such a clown, they'd just step out of his way and let him implode, leaving NO DOUBT who was to blame--- --- but THEY DON'T. They are committed to getting in his hair as much as they can to take all the heat off of him.

Trump is just counting on the fact that his supporters won't hear the follow up, or they won't believe it, and so they will remember the "millions" and ignore the three dozen.
seems a lot of people are just talking in stereotypes.

maybe that's how reality got so screwed up these days.
Stereotypes? Trump supporters don't believe what they don't want to hear. They call it "Fake News" by lying Democrats. Democrats run everything from the media to the government agencies that supply whatever awkward news they don't want to hear.
It's no stereotype. You act as if you've never read here before.
i read it all the time. i seldom see it proven.

hence, stereotypes.

"trump supporters don't believe what they don't want to hear" - check me if i'm wrong, but who does? both sides are lost in their own echo-chambers swearing it's only the OTHER side confused.

the democrats are not lying? AOC isn't crying in front of an empty field? congresswomen don't deny marrying their brother and breaking immigration laws? the media hasn't made 81 mistakes about trump so far in what, 3 years? (they have - need the link from sharyl attkisson?)

pray tell - which side has their eyes wide open to the truth NOT propped up by bullshit media on either side? i don't see it. we have fake news out the ass all around, both sides lie to suit their purposes.

show me a member of the RNC doing something like this:
COLLUSION: NBC Politics Managing Editor Bullies Reporter On Behalf Of DNC, Report Says

you act as if you've never read this info before...

now - i'd rather avoid the bickering but i can see how you may have taken my comment. however, i *do* feel people by and large speak in stereotypes and never come around to say "wow, that was wrong" when proven so more often than not. it was not directed at you or meant as a shot to you - apologies if it came across that way. but i think we keep people in stereotypes of our own choosing and expect the worst from them because of that.

again, if that "worst" doesn't happen very few change their stereotypes, they move to the next one. none of us are defined by a single stereotype but we all seem to use them to push hate along the way.

Of you are going to round up illegals you do not announce it but I can see what he is doing...

He is playing cry wolf and after a few more times the left and illegals will ignore him and bam that is when he get a good amount of them...

One thing I have never understood, the left wing tells these illegals to hide, give out tips on where to hid and then they get pissed off because businesses hire them. The right wants to get them out of the country and focus on the illegal immigrants while they don’t mind businesses hiring them.

Just makes no sense.

One thing I have never understood, the left wing tells these illegals to hide, give out tips on where to hid and then they get pissed off because businesses hire them. The right wants to get them out of the country and focus on the illegal immigrants while they don’t mind businesses hiring them.

Just makes no sense.
both sides want and hate it for different reasons. but neither wants to define and fix it.

President Trump vowed millions of immigration arrests in dramatic raids. ICE caught 18 family members.

the problem with trump shooting off his mouth to promise big things is that when they don't come through, it magnifies his own failure of policy. such as this.

granted the left went crazy trying to tell these illegals how to hide and their "rights"; but in no way should that have stopped 99.9% of the promised arrests.

both sides need to stop playing games and come up with a policy to at least try to resolve this. we're busy shooting ourselves while people just pour in here from all around the world. if you think just illegals from central america are coming through, you're not paying attention.

Democrats are so busy telling us what an incompetent president Trump is that you'd think they would actually let him fail to prove their point, but they won't! As much as the Dems interfere and block the guy, it is hard to tell where the BS ends and the interference begins. I still don't know why Trump gave any advanced warning at all---- is it really necessary to ANNOUNCE you are going to simply enforce the law and judge's orders if you DON'T want 10,000 democrats running around helping folks avoid ICE?

Or is it just all one more big dumb show being put on by both sides, The Grand Farce we call government, but neither Trump is claiming defeat nor is the Left claiming victory. Can I block a judge's orders like these democrats and NOT go to jail?

You'd think if the Left were really SURE Trump was such a clown, they'd just step out of his way and let him implode, leaving NO DOUBT who was to blame--- --- but THEY DON'T. They are committed to getting in his hair as much as they can to take all the heat off of him.
trump did this one to himself.

he promised millions to be arrested
https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...4e6b2b46f6a_story.html?utm_term=.bdc217fe877d

didn't quite happen. maybe he should tone down his own rhetoric.

im hoping they're just getting started ...ya think theyre going to round up a million over night ? thats extremely derpy
If they can bag just a half million by NOV of 2020 ...reelection is in the bag

im hoping they're just getting started ...ya think theyre going to round up a million over night ? thats extremely derpy
not quite been overnight but hey, speaking of derpy -

we're at a clip so far of arresting 35 in 4 days give or take. we're running 9 arrests a day.

i'll let you do the math at how long that will take to reach your "derpy" millions.

Unfortunately, immigration plays too well as a wedge issue. It’s become SOP for our political parties to trade accusations of xenophobia and open borders. Why bother having comprehensive reform when pandering for votes fires up the bases.

we're at a clip so far of arresting 35 in 4 days give or take. we're running 9 arrests a day.

i'll let you do the math at how long that will take to reach your "derpy" millions.

Like i said i hope theyre just getting started... Meaning those weekly number should go up

What else would you think that meant ...so when is your trip back to planet left wing moron

Like i said i hope theyre just getting started... Meaning those weekly number should go up

What else would you think that meant ...so when is your trip back to planet left wing moron
left wing? so i don't think trump is doing as well as he says he is, and i'm on planet left wing.

you're pretty fucked up and must be new here. then again i seldom expect good convo out of people who use "derpy" in any form of a serious manner.

fyi - i hope he is just getting started. i hope, at this point, he does get re-elected. but neither of those will keep me from seeing things as i believe they are. now please head back to planet dumbass cause i'm out.

You are right that this gamesmanship between opposing sides, Trump`s reality tv star magnetism vs the junior varsity Squad magnetism.... leaves us with a bunch of nothing when it comes to our immigration problems.

left wing? so i don't think trump is doing as well as he says he is, and i'm on planet left wing.

you're pretty fucked up and must be new here. then again i seldom expect good convo out of people who use "derpy" in any form of a serious manner.

fyi - i hope he is just getting started. i hope, at this point, he does get re-elected. but neither of those will keep me from seeing things as i believe they are. now please head back to planet dumbass cause i'm out.

oh well forgive me your holiness but you turned my more realist half million into millions
But whatever

well we'll just have to see if the numbers climb or not........... or do you think they'll remain static like your lil maths

You are right that this gamesmanship between opposing sides, Trump`s reality tv star magnetism vs the junior varsity Squad magnetism.... leaves us with a bunch of nothing when it comes to our immigration problems.
mark the day - if you're saying both sides are making this worse, not fixing it, then we agree.

mark the day - if you're saying both sides are making this worse, not fixing it, then we agree.

I hate the open boarder traitorous lyin rinos and open boarder libertarians even more than i hate the commie dems flooding the country for future votes

All should be hung at dawn :10:

So yep we agree

Forum List

Back