🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Results of the ICE Raids Last Weekend

You are right that this gamesmanship between opposing sides, Trump`s reality tv star magnetism vs the junior varsity Squad magnetism.... leaves us with a bunch of nothing when it comes to our immigration problems.
mark the day - if you're saying both sides are making this worse, not fixing it, then we agree.

I hate the open boarder traitorous lyin rinos and open boarder libertarians even more than i hate the commie dems flooding the country for future votes

All should be hung at dawn :10:

So yep we agree
now if only i were talking to you.

In Trump's mind, 18 isn't far off from "millions". I'm not really kidding there.
/----/ The threat alone probably sent illegals running back to their shythole. It saved ICE the trouble.
Good gawd, just stop.
/----/ "Good gawd, just stop."
Because no criminal ever high tailed it out of town when they heard the police were coming.
th

In Trump's mind, 18 isn't far off from "millions". I'm not really kidding there.
/----/ The threat alone probably sent illegals running back to their shythole. It saved ICE the trouble.
Good gawd, just stop.
Because no criminal ever high tailed it out of town when they heard the police were coming.
th
then what was the point of telling them of arrests were really their goal?

President Trump vowed millions of immigration arrests in dramatic raids. ICE caught 18 family members.

the problem with trump shooting off his mouth to promise big things is that when they don't come through, it magnifies his own failure of policy. such as this.

granted the left went crazy trying to tell these illegals how to hide and their "rights"; but in no way should that have stopped 99.9% of the promised arrests.

both sides need to stop playing games and come up with a policy to at least try to resolve this. we're busy shooting ourselves while people just pour in here from all around the world. if you think just illegals from central america are coming through, you're not paying attention.
Actually Democrats helped tip off most of the fugitives ICE was looking for. One such instance was when ICE went to arrest a family that had been ordered deported, neighbors set up roadblocks until ICE agents left, then they transported them out of the area to an unknown location. We should have done what Bill Clinton did and just sent the SWAT team in and grabbed the Motherfuckers.

But Democrats can get away with Jack-booted fascist tactics.

President Trump vowed millions of immigration arrests in dramatic raids. ICE caught 18 family members.

the problem with trump shooting off his mouth to promise big things is that when they don't come through, it magnifies his own failure of policy. such as this.

granted the left went crazy trying to tell these illegals how to hide and their "rights"; but in no way should that have stopped 99.9% of the promised arrests.

both sides need to stop playing games and come up with a policy to at least try to resolve this. we're busy shooting ourselves while people just pour in here from all around the world. if you think just illegals from central america are coming through, you're not paying attention.
Actually Democrats helped tip off most of the fugitives ICE was looking for. One such instance was when ICE went to arrest a family that had been ordered deported, neighbors set up roadblocks until ICE agents left, then they transported them out of the area to an unknown location. We should have done what Bill Clinton did and just sent the SWAT team in and grabbed the Motherfuckers.

of that i agree. i just don't understand why trump had to stand up and scream WE'RE COMING.

it really does seem counter productive to getting rid of the illegals.

of that i agree. i just don't understand why trump had to stand up and scream WE'RE COMING.

it really does seem counter productive to getting rid of the illegals.
I think he set up Democrats on that.
Harboring and aiding fugitives is a felony.
So is human-trafficking.
Trump was trying to flush out perps and expose criminal activity and obstruction.
He's also giving these people something to think of. Is it worth living in America anymore when you're constantly on the run?

Good gawd, just stop.
th
That's what is perplexing and it was done twice by president trump.. two weeks or so before this raid, Trump announced there was going to be a raid by ICE, but then he cancelled it. The criticism in the news was at that time that it would be a fruitless raid, with Pres Trump's announcement of it.

Yet 2 to 3 weeks later, this past raid, was ALSO announced ahead of time by the President, while knowing the criticism he got for the announcement the first time around?

That's what is perplexing and it was done twice by president trump.. two weeks or so before this raid, Trump announced there was going to be a raid by ICE, but then he cancelled it. The criticism in the news was at that time that it would be a fruitless raid, with Pres Trump's announcement of it.

Yet 2 to 3 weeks later, this past raid, was ALSO announced ahead of time by the President, while knowing the criticism he got for the announcement the first time around?

We wouldn't want Mr. Employer to wake up on Monday morning and find that half his staff has been taken away now would we.

We wouldn't want Mr. Employer to wake up on Monday morning and find that half his staff has been taken away now would we.
/---/ Mr Employer should be hauled way by the ICE Police as well.

They need to haul the employer away as well. I don't get the left not wanting to catch the illegal immigrants and I don't the right employing the illegal immigrants.

There's no policy that's going to magically fix this. The idea to round up everyone seeking amnesty without an exit strategy was a very stupid one. The Cult45 cycle of brainwashing on this is complete. This is a fucking reality show where only appearances matter. The Orange Virus administration appeared to do something about illegal immigration and now the problem is way worse and costing us a lot of money we don't have (surprise, surprise). It's difficult to be disappointed with a leader I never felt was legitimate, respected nor took seriously. Let the Orange Virus dig himself out of this one or burn for it. IDK.

Good gawd, just stop.
th

Hey, what's another lie with this administration? Does it really matter at this point? The only people they cater to is a mouth breathing minority of voters.

Good gawd, just stop.
th

Hey, what's another lie with this administration? Does it really matter at this point? The only people they cater to is a mouth breathing minority of voters.
/——/ What lie?

Good gawd, just stop.
th

can you go be a dickhead elsewhere, please?

Good gawd, just stop.
th

can you go be a dickhead elsewhere, please?

Aww, the truth stings. :itsok: Not my problem, snowflake.

Good gawd, just stop.
th

/——/ What lie?

That's right. Keep acting stupid. Good dog.

Forum List

Back