Retiring GOP lawmakers cut loose on Trump

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Many of us were smart enough to foresee this. I said multiple times during the primaries that if the Republicans were foolish enough to nominate Trump and he were to actually win it would be a short term gain in exchange for a long term damage to the GOP.

“The spontaneity and lack of impulse control are areas of concern for lots of members on both sides of the aisle,” Dent said. “Disorder, chaos, instability, uncertainty, intemperate statements are not conservative virtues in my opinion.”

Good. I hope the parties eats itself into nothing. I hope the DNC is right behind them.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Many of us were smart enough to foresee this. I said multiple times during the primaries that if the Republicans were foolish enough to nominate Trump and he were to actually win it would be a short term gain in exchange for a long term damage to the GOP.

“The spontaneity and lack of impulse control are areas of concern for lots of members on both sides of the aisle,” Dent said. “Disorder, chaos, instability, uncertainty, intemperate statements are not conservative virtues in my opinion.”

Whiny cuckservative establishment pussies that the PEOPLE don't want anymore. We got what we wanted a populist nationalist President that puts America and Americans first....no surprise they are throwing hissy fits on the way out the door. Good riddance.

Too bad they did not have the balls to say something while in office and when he was running for office. But, I guess better late than never.

Too bad they did not have the balls to say something while in office and when he was running for office. But, I guess better late than never.
Wouldn't have done any good. WE the people elected who we wanted. We didn't listen to the asshole establishment.

Whiny cuckservative establishment pussies that the PEOPLE don't want anymore. We got what we wanted a populist nationalist President that puts America and Americans first....no surprise they are throwing hissy fits on the way out the door. Good riddance.

There NO hope for Trump cult members like Odium.....

upload_2018-4-9_7-16-40.png

The problem has ALWAYS been that elected officials only grow a spine when they've chosen to retire.....

The problem has ALWAYS been that elected officials only grow a spine when they've chosen to retire.....

Actually under parliamentary system the backbenchers are always good for bit of mutiny... It actually creates some good debates...

Maybe if they did what they campaigned on there would be more decorum and committy.....they deserve every bit of scorn

Populist nationalism is about to take a very hard fall. Enjoy the ride!

The Do-Nothing GOPers do it to themselves. They just HAD to have Jeb, didn't they. They just HAD to have him. The people said NO, GO FUCK YOURSELVES, and we ended up with Trump. The people losing their seats deserve to lose them.

The GOP deserves this shit-burger.

Another way of expressing the above is................elected officials represent their OWN needs, and not the needs of those who elected them in the first place.

Another way of expressing the above is................elected officials represent their OWN needs, and not the needs of those who elected them in the first place.
Gnat!!! Damn you!!!

Quick!!! Say some stupid leftists shit so I can disagree with you and return the universe to it's natural state!!!

Especially Do-Nothing GOP tools.

Well, nominate a whole bunch of Trump tools and see how that goes for ya.

Shame you Trumplings no longer believe in checks, balances, or co-equal branches of government.

What does it tell you when "few republican lawmakers are willing to go head to head with President Trump but there is one band of GOP lawmakers willing to stand up to the leader of their own party, those who have announced their retirement". A few words come to mind like cowards, backstabbers and RINO's who never did care about anything but their own careers. Good riddance.

Gnat!!! Damn you!!!

Quick!!! Say some stupid leftists shit so I can disagree with you and return the universe to it's natural state!!!

....AND, to make your "pain" even more pronounced, elected democrats are...to a large extent......just as guilty of making their elected status into a political career, rather than adhere to non-partisan sanity............................LOL

Forum List

Back