Return of relative Decency in US politics

Decency even remotely possible for future campaigns ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Other... explain

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
Folks before I moved to the US we knew for a fact that there is a good portion of Americans that are unbelievably dumb, narcissists, abnoxious and claim to be religious...I never thought that one day the president of this country will represent that group. Hate me all you want but that's the trurh....trump supporters and those who back him up are *****, racists. Stupid, dumb, and non tolerant. I'm yet to meet a decent trump supporter.

What an arrogant, condescending dick. So what loser country are you from you think that about americans... but came here anyway? You don't deserve to be here.

You're the sort of jackass who goes to someone's house and criticizes the food. Go back, scum
He's probably from a beautiful country like Syria or Libya.

The Mueller investigation is the exact opposite of the rule of law. Having one set of laws for Republicans and another set for Democrats is not the rule of law.

I'll call your BS and raise you with the Kenneth Starr card.

Read up young boy.... (any pubic hairs yet?)
Starr Report - Wikipedia

I always like when leftists admit your hypocrisy while making it into an attack. So you oppose starr, so you can do it. That's seriously what you just said

Folks before I moved to the US we knew for a fact that there is a good portion of Americans that are unbelievably dumb, narcissists, abnoxious and claim to be religious...I never thought that one day the president of this country will represent that group. Hate me all you want but that's the trurh....trump supporters and those who back him up are *****, racists. Stupid, dumb, and non tolerant. I'm yet to meet a decent trump supporter.

What an arrogant, condescending dick. So what loser country are you from you think that about americans... but came here anyway? You don't deserve to be here.

You're the sort of jackass who goes to someone's house and criticizes the food. Go back, scum
He's obviously not proud of it since he won't say.

Makes him all the more of a dick for his looking down his nose at americans and his flagrant racism

He's obviously not proud of it since he won't say.

Makes him all the more of a dick for his looking down his nose at americans and his flagrant racism
Yep. He knows the minute he gives it up we're going to ridicule it for the rest of the week.

I'd like to think that we'd be in a different place if rules of conduct were in place.... some kind of Godwin's Law for politics. Cross the line and you're out kind of thing ?
Does the following have a chance in hell in 2018 lol:

The Ten Commandments of decent Campaigning and running the office...

1. Thou shall focus on your plan/agenda... which should be detailed.
2. Thou shall never demean your adversary for effect (small hands, dishonest Ted,...)
3. Thou shall respect campaign financing rules
4. Thou shall never tell a blatant lie (good luck with that... lol)
5. Thou shall demonstrate a minimum of empathy.
6. Thou shall never waste donors' money.
7. Thou shall not commit adultery (oh boy....)
8. Thou shall provide your tax returns when asked lol
9. Thou shall act presidential... or get coaching if you have no clue about acting that way lol.
10. Thou shall respect the institutions that support your country.
I thought my Republican party had sunk to a new low by 2006, and so I stopped voting on the federal level.

Little did I realize the GOP still had a very, very, very, very long way to go before it hit bottom.

I'm still waiting to see how much lower they can go.

We are deep in a pseudocon version of the Jacobin Club territory now.
"Your Republican party?" Everyone knows you were never a Republican, douchebag.
Unlike Donald Trump, I was a Republican all my life.

Even Mueller has been a Republican longer than Trump.

And no one has made more attacks on Republicans than Donald Trump.

So shove your opinion right back up your ass from where it came, dipshit.

I'd like to think that we'd be in a different place if rules of conduct were in place.... some kind of Godwin's Law for politics. Cross the line and you're out kind of thing ?

2. Thou shall never demean your adversary for effect (small hands, dishonest Ted,...)
9. Thou shall act presidential... or get coaching if you have no clue about acting that way lol.
I thought my Republican party had sunk to a new low by 2006, and so I stopped voting on the federal level.

Little did I realize the GOP still had a very, very, very, very long way to go before it hit bottom.

Name one Republican in this forum who believes you were ever a Republican.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That statement is a total riot LMAO.... I've heard that before but in a way different context (or is it?).

YOU WERE NEVER A TRUE CHRISTIAN (lmao)
You were never a true Christian
What’s with that? Why are fundamentalists not sniffing around their churches for impostors? There must be a fair few of them around, if everyone who has ever left the faith turned out to be a fake. Why are fundamentalists so intent on denying that I was ever one of them?

With that, and the ultimate realization that decency is out. You should rename your new Republican party: 'The Church of Friggin sexist, racist Morons'

By the way, John McCain, Jeff Flake and a few more decent Republicans are not part of your new cult of assholes lol.

Last edited:

I don't give a flying fuck what you or any other pseudocon thinks, retard.

If you say something is untrue, then there is a 99.99999 percent chance it is fact.

That statement is a total riot LMAO.... I've heard that before but in a way different context (or is it?).

What’s with that? Why are fundamentalists not sniffing around their churches for impostors? There must be a fair few of them around, if everyone who has ever left the faith turned out to be a fake. Why are fundamentalists so intent on denying that I was ever one of them?

With that, and the ultimate realization that decency is out. You should rename your new Republican party: 'The Church of Friggin sexist, racist Morons'

By the way, John McCain, Jeff Flake and a few more decent Republicans are not part of your new cult of assholes lol.
Did you read that in the racist New York Times?

John McCain and Jeff Flake are a couple of RINO douchebags. Your little example proves nothing other than that you'll believe anything.

If you say something is untrue, then there is a 99.99999 percent chance it is fact.
Ironic!

The fact that Obama2020 is defending you proves that you're no Republican.

BTW, I knew you couldn't find any Republicans who support your obvious lie that you were ever a Republican

trump_democrat.jpg

Yes, Donald Trump donated $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation

BLITZER: How does the United States get out of this situation?

TRUMP: You know how they get out? They get out! That's how they get out. Declare victory, and leave. (cut and run)

Donald Trump Calls Paula Jones a Loser in 1998 Interview

"As of October of 2008, the U.S. government reported a $237 billion deficit. The good news is that Obama seems to be well aware of the situation. His comments have led me to believe that he understands how the economy works on a comprehensive level. He has also surrounded himself with very competent people, and that’s the mark of a strong leader. I have confidence he will do his best, and we have someone who is serious about resolving the problems we have and will be facing in the future." - Donald J. Trump

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!

In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump, The America We Deserve

"We must have universal healthcare". - Donald Trump, The America We Deserve

"I'm quite liberal, and getting much more liberal, on health care and other things. What's the purpose of a country if you're not gonna have defense and health care? If you can’t take care of your sick in the country, forget it, it’s all over. So I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal healthcare." - Donald Trump, Larry King Live

5zfga1.jpg

Hey, where do I register as a Republican?

Last edited:
As I said, I've been a Republican for decades longer than Donald Trump.

So has Mueller.

Trump plays a parody of a conservative for TV ratings. He's a New York huckster, spending us all into oblivion and converting the pseudocons into Keynesian, anti-family, sick twisted fucks.

TRUMP: When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush . It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.
BLITZER: To impeach him?
TRUMP: For the war. For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies!
In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

That stuff is golden. (Better than the shower LOL).

Donald Trump looooooooved CNN when he was running his mouth off for far left causes. Bush impeachment. Cut and run. Defending the Clintons. Supporting Obama and Pelosi. He couldn't get enough air time on CNN.

He's totally gaslighting the pseudocons.

Trump, is that you?

LMAO!

Sometimes I wonder when I see posts like this.

Step one is to require full tax returns for any candidate running for political office. Rich tax evaders like manager are outed. Let the voters scrutinize the rich candidates tax returns through law. But it will never happen because the system is filled with wealthy businesspeople aka the swamp.

Neither of us gives a shit about tax returns. Not going to change our vote either way. Cut the stupid shit

Last edited:

Forum List

Back