Revelation 14 Prophecy - The Mark Of the Beast

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
The three Angels' Announcements - The Fall of Babylon - United States of America

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue and people.
Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come; and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
And there followed another angel, saying Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation, and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.

And the smoke of their torment ascended up for ever and ever, and tehy have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord henceforth, Yea, Saith the Spirit, That they may rest from their labours, and their works do follow them.

Rev. 14: 6-13

Last edited:
And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power, and the earth was lightened with his glory. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become a habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean bird.

For all nations have drunk the wine of the wrath of her fornication and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye not be partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Reward her even as she has rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works, in the cup which she hath filled fill her double. How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her. for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Therefore, shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Revelation 18: 1 - 8 Babylon the Great Destroyed - Prophecy concerning America

Earth Bewails Babylon's Destruction

It is written: Revelation 18: 9

And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament fo her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning.

Standing far off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her, for no man buyeht their merchandise any more.

The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, silk and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass and iron, and marble. And cinammon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves and souls of men.

And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all good things which were ,made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment and for weeping and wailing. And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet and decked with gold, and precious stones and pearls!

For in one hour so great riches has come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company of ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And cried, when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city?

And they cast dust on their heads and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness, for in one hour she is made desolate.

Rev. 9-19

Did you ever know or have you ever met someone with an Auschwitz or Nazi Germany tattoo? My neighbor(s) had one or more and I only remember them talking about it while I was real little.
Tattooing was introduced at Auschwitz in the autumn of 1941. As thousands of Soviet prisoners of war (POWs) arrived at the camp, and thousands rapidly died there, the SS authorities began to tattoo the prisoners for identification purposes. At Auschwitz II (Birkenau), the SS staff introduced the practice of tattooing in March 1942 to keep up with the identification of large numbers of prisoners who arrived, sickened, and died quickly. By this time, the majority of registered prisoners in the Auschwitz complex were Jews.
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007056

A tattoo isn't a new idea. It is a very old one.

Freescale’s Insanely Tiny ARM Chip Will Put the Internet of Things Inside Your Body

Announced today, the Kinetis KL02 measures just 1.9 by 2 millimeters. It’s a full
microcontroller unit (MCU), meaning the chip sports a processor, RAM, ROM, clock
and I/O control unit — everything a body needs to be a basic tiny computer.
The KL02 has 32k of flash memory, 4k of RAM, a 32 bit processor, and
peripherals like a 12-bit analog
to digital converter
and a low-power UART
built into the chip. By including these extra parts, device makers can shrink
down their designs, resulting in tiny boards in tiny devices.
http://www.wired.com/design/2013/02/freescales-tiny-arm-chip/

This Electronic Temporary Tattoo Will Soon Be Tracking Your Health

FitBit too bulky? Why not glue a sensor array to your skin?
The quantified self goes nanoscale with a stick-on silicon electrode network
that could not only change the way we measure health metrics, but could enable a
new form of user interface. And the researchers behind it aim to have the device
available in the next few weeks through a spinoff company, MC10.

http://www.wired.com/design/2013/02/skin-printed-electrodes/

Microchip’s BodyCom technology

Microchip’s BodyCom™ Technology is a short-range, low-data-rate communication
solution for securely connecting to a wide range of wireless applications.
Activated by capacitively coupling to the human body, the system communicates
bidirectionally between a centralized controller and one or more wireless mobile
units. Intra-body communication occurs utilizing the human body as the
transmission medium.​
http://dangerousprototypes.com/2013/03/06/microchips-bodycom-technology/

"Tattoos and piercings are just paving the way for tech implants that could soon
put working keyboards on people's arms, or perhaps even other parts of the
body."-Nolan Bushnell, Founder of Atari​
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2388419,00.asp

This technology is basically here. I was listening to a pastor talk about Google and how they can basically know everything about you through what you look at on the internet. They catalog it and know more about your preferences than you. Browsers track you using a cookie and when the cookie becomes a tattoo or implant, it is the ultimate tool for watching people.

Someday you may ditch your two-factor authenticator for an electronic tattoo

Electronic “tattoos” and pills that turn your body into an authenticator are two
next-steps in password protection that Motorola is working on, as described
at a
session Wednesday
at AllThingsD’s D11 conference. Regina Dugan, senior vice
president of the Advanced Technology and Projects group at Motorola Mobility,
showed off two “wearable computing” oriented methods that remove the security
tokens from the two-factor equation.​

http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/05/someday-you-may-ditch-your-two-factor-authenticator-for-an-electronic-tattoo/

Did you ever know or have you ever met someone with an Auschwitz or Nazi Germany tattoo? My neighbor(s) had one or more and I only remember them talking about it while I was real little.
Tattooing was introduced at Auschwitz in the autumn of 1941. As thousands of Soviet prisoners of war (POWs) arrived at the camp, and thousands rapidly died there, the SS authorities began to tattoo the prisoners for identification purposes. At Auschwitz II (Birkenau), the SS staff introduced the practice of tattooing in March 1942 to keep up with the identification of large numbers of prisoners who arrived, sickened, and died quickly. By this time, the majority of registered prisoners in the Auschwitz complex were Jews.

I have a precious friend who is survivor of Aushwitz. yes about the tattoo. Why? Are they denying tattoos again? I don't know why people want to cause more pain when it was already far too much. Such people need a new heart, they need Jesus. That is what they need.

Freescale’s Insanely Tiny ARM Chip Will Put the Internet of Things Inside Your Body

Announced today, the Kinetis KL02 measures just 1.9 by 2 millimeters. It’s a full
microcontroller unit (MCU), meaning the chip sports a processor, RAM, ROM, clock
to digital converter
and a low-power UART

that could not only change the way we measure health metrics, but could enable a
new form of user interface. And the researchers behind it aim to have the device

bidirectionally between a centralized controller and one or more wireless mobile
transmission medium.​

"Tattoos and piercings are just paving the way for tech implants that could soon

This technology is basically here. I was listening to a pastor talk about Google and how they can basically know everything about you through what you look at on the internet. They catalog it and know more about your preferences than you. Browsers track you using a cookie and when the cookie becomes a tattoo or implant, it is the ultimate tool for watching people.

The mark the bible warns about will cause people to bow down and worship the beast. So they will somehow be "programmed to do this" and therein would be somehow surrendering their independence to "think". That is what Mary K. Baxter said the Lord showed her back in the 70's. It is in her book Divine Revelation of Hell. Bill Weise wasn't the first to see it you know. The catholic saint Theresa of Avila had visions of it - in prayer I believe - wrote about it too - might be her book Interior Castles? I forget... - so did John Bunyan - Divine Revelations of heaven and hell is written by him and he is also the author of Pilgrims Progress - a classic. Copeland saw hell, so did Hagin I believe.. but Mary K. Baxters book, Divine Revelation of Hell has to be the most articulate book on the subject I've read. Bunyans would be second. Thanks for the links on the chip.. looks like the technology is there already. Anyone who takes that chip in their body to buy, sell or trade - when the time comes - has forfeited heaven forever. Just a heads up on that for anyone even considering it. Don't do it. - J.

The mark the bible warns about will cause people to bow down and worship the beast. So they will somehow be "programmed to do this" and therein would be somehow surrendering their independence to "think". That is what Mary K. Baxter said the Lord showed her back in the 70's. It is in her book Divine Revelation of Hell. Bill Weise wasn't the first to see it you know. The catholic saint Theresa of Avila had visions of it - in prayer I believe - wrote about it too - might be her book Interior Castles? I forget... - so did John Bunyan - Divine Revelations of heaven and hell is written by him and he is also the author of Pilgrims Progress - a classic. Copeland saw hell, so did Hagin I believe.. but Mary K. Baxters book, Divine Revelation of Hell has to be the most articulate book on the subject I've read. Bunyans would be second. Thanks for the links on the chip.. looks like the technology is there already. Anyone who takes that chip in their body to buy, sell or trade - when the time comes - has forfeited heaven forever. Just a heads up on that for anyone even considering it. Don't do it. - J.

LOL.. technology ? microchips?

You guys are like children telling ghost stories around the campfire in the middle of a very dark and scary night.

The mark of the beast, 666, is mentioned only one other time in the entire Bible in reference to a man, Solomon, who received six hundred and sixty six talents of gold from the temple treasury yearly not including taxes and levies which amount to about a billion dollars a year in todays money, from the lucrative business of religious fraud.

The mark of the beast on the forehead or hand is just gold, money, on the foremost of the mind which controls the hand, actions, of someone pretending to be religious .

Know anyone like that?

Last edited:

You guys are like children telling ghost stories around the campfire in the middle of a very dark and scary night.

The mark of the beast, 666, is mentioned only one other time in the entire Bible in reference to a man, Solomon, who received six hundred and sixty six talents of gold from the temple treasury yearly not including taxes and levies which amount to about a billion dollars a year in todays money, from the lucrative business of religious fraud.

The mark of the beast on the forehead or hand is just gold on the foremost of the mind which controls the hand, actions, of someone pretending to be religious .

Know anyone like that?

It is basically a tracking system. You can go to the internet to worship and they will know if you are worshipping their one world religion or not for global peace and if you don't then the authorities will know.

Know anyone who got assylum in Russia for revealing that we're being tracked? If I am not doing anything wrong then why am I being tracked?

I have a precious friend who is survivor of Aushwitz. yes about the tattoo. Why? Are they denying tattoos again? I don't know why people want to cause more pain when it was already far too much. Such people need a new heart, they need Jesus. That is what they need.

People face these predictions about the future with skepticism but they have to be reminded that these things have already been done and is being done. The technology is already in place to do it.

The mark the bible warns about will cause people to bow down and worship the beast. So they will somehow be "programmed to do this" and therein would be somehow surrendering their independence to "think".

They won't be allowed to buy or sell without the mark of the best. It is forced conversion.

If you don't agree then you won't be able to buy gas, you won't be able to buy food, you won't be able to pay your mortgage, you won't be able to go to the movies. It would be you against the world.

I thought about the people who claim to be survivalists and the idea of hiding in the woods and eating rabbits doesn't appeal to most people and there will be creatures released from the earth that will find them if everyone else that is looking for them doesn't. It is a no-win situation.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

There is an alternate number of 616 in a manuscript. Hope the future doesn't have that number instead.

The mark of the beast on the forehead or hand is just gold on the foremost of the mind which controls the hand, actions, of someone pretending to be religious .

Know anyone like that?

It is basically a tracking system. You can go to the internet to worship and they will know if you are worshipping their one world religion or not for global peace and if you don't then the authorities will know.

Know anyone who got assylum in Russia for revealing that we're being tracked? If I am not doing anything wrong then why am I being tracked?

Oh stop it with the wild and unrestrained imagination already. People were always eavesdropping and tracking each other. people were waiting for Jesus to arrive in places before he even got there. Whenever he said something in private at night, people were blabbing about it all over town the next day.

How can you ignore the only other reference to 666 in the entire Bible?

Where did you get that diploma from and you have been telling ghost stories for how many years, for free or until someone gifted you, (even though you never officially asked) after you complained about not getting paid??

Where did you get that diploma from and you have been telling ghost stories for how many years, for free or until someone gifted you, (even though you never officially asked) after you complained about not getting paid??

When I was a child I was riding a bike near school and another kid had a go-kart which had a gasoline engine. I wanted to ride it but he was already warned not to drive it.

What is under the hood? How fast can it go? Is it faster than a bike? If I raced it, what would happen? Would I lose? Why? If you didn't have the technology, would you know?

The same thing goes with God. You can't assume that we know how powerful He is with or without the Bible. You haven't seen Him and you don't know what is under the hood.

Isaiah 40:12 ¶ Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?

The universe is about the span of his hand or his power.

Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

That means when the Roman soldiers were beating Him with their hands and nailing Him to a cross, He was holding the universe together.

The heavens are going to foll up like a scroll. What power is that and why?

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

If He exists and He is that powerful, you wouldn't know, comprehend or understand less identify Him if He didn't want to be made known or if He was unsearchable.

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

- Quote attributed to Mark Twain

When He becomes known then you will learn.

to digital converter
and a low-power UART

transmission medium.​

This is a classic example of an unjustified sinner trying to interpret the prophecies of God without any knowledge ( Christ ) to interpret them with.

From now on, just read them to yourself without trying to teach lies to anyone. That makes you a false prophet and antichrist if you teach lies to another sinner. This is also called "buying and selling in the beast".

When I was a child I was riding a bike near school and another kid had a go-kart which had a gasoline engine. I wanted to ride it but he was already warned not to drive it.

What is under the hood? How fast can it go? Is it faster than a bike? If I raced it, what would happen? Would I lose? Why? If you didn't have the technology, would you know?.

Never mind. I should have known better than to try and help a donkey out of a ditch on the Sabbath.

The mark of the beast on the forehead or hand is just gold, money, on the foremost of the mind which controls the hand, actions, of someone pretending to be religious .

Know anyone like that?

Hobelim, I'm sure this couldn't be the first time you've heard about the rfid chip and the mark having a correlation! My goodness, Henry Kissinger has stated that every man, woman and child will be have the rfid chip by 2017. That is right around the corner now. According to scripture - the mark is forced on mankind after the fall of America - not before - I do wonder if it would be because that would surely be the end of the dollar -etc.

The timeline would mean that America is at the door of her fall even now... - Jeri

Last edited:

Forum List

Back