Revelation 14 Prophecy - The Mark Of the Beast

Where did you get that diploma from and you have been telling ghost stories for how many years, for free or until someone gifted you, (even though you never officially asked) after you complained about not getting paid??

When I was a child I was riding a bike near school and another kid had a go-kart which had a gasoline engine. I wanted to ride it but he was already warned not to drive it.

What is under the hood? How fast can it go? Is it faster than a bike? If I raced it, what would happen? Would I lose? Why? If you didn't have the technology, would you know?

The same thing goes with God. You can't assume that we know how powerful He is with or without the Bible. You haven't seen Him and you don't know what is under the hood.

Isaiah 40:12 ¶ Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?

The universe is about the span of his hand or his power.

Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

That means when the Roman soldiers were beating Him with their hands and nailing Him to a cross, He was holding the universe together.

The heavens are going to foll up like a scroll. What power is that and why?

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

If He exists and He is that powerful, you wouldn't know, comprehend or understand less identify Him if He didn't want to be made known or if He was unsearchable.

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

- Quote attributed to Mark Twain

When He becomes known then you will learn.

Chuck, that is a beautiful picture of the awesomeness of God! To think of his power, his majesty is truly breathtaking. Thanks! - J.

The mark the bible warns about will cause people to bow down and worship the beast. So they will somehow be "programmed to do this" and therein would be somehow surrendering their independence to "think". That is what Mary K. Baxter said the Lord showed her back in the 70's. It is in her book Divine Revelation of Hell. Bill Weise wasn't the first to see it you know. The catholic saint Theresa of Avila had visions of it - in prayer I believe - wrote about it too - might be her book Interior Castles? I forget... - so did John Bunyan - Divine Revelations of heaven and hell is written by him and he is also the author of Pilgrims Progress - a classic. Copeland saw hell, so did Hagin I believe.. but Mary K. Baxters book, Divine Revelation of Hell has to be the most articulate book on the subject I've read. Bunyans would be second. Thanks for the links on the chip.. looks like the technology is there already. Anyone who takes that chip in their body to buy, sell or trade - when the time comes - has forfeited heaven forever. Just a heads up on that for anyone even considering it. Don't do it. - J.

LOL.. technology ? microchips?

You guys are like children telling ghost stories around the campfire in the middle of a very dark and scary night.

The mark of the beast, 666, is mentioned only one other time in the entire Bible in reference to a man, Solomon, who received six hundred and sixty six talents of gold from the temple treasury yearly not including taxes and levies which amount to about a billion dollars a year in todays money, from the lucrative business of religious fraud.

The mark of the beast on the forehead or hand is just gold, money, on the foremost of the mind which controls the hand, actions, of someone pretending to be religious .

Know anyone like that?

Hobelim, I'm sure this couldn't be the first time you've heard about the rfid chip and the mark having a correlation! My goodness, Henry Kissinger has stated that every man, woman and child will be have the rfid chip by 2017. That is right around the corner now. According to scripture - the mark is forced on mankind after the fall of America - not before - I do wonder if it would be because that would surely be the end of the dollar -etc.

The timeline would mean that America is at the door of her fall even now... - Jeri

Oh please. Yes, I have heard about microchips, technology, numerology and every other irrational claim made about the number 666 mentioned in the book of revelation by people lost in fantasy.

What I have never heard about ever since that verse was written is anyone ever making the obvious connection to the number 666 with the six hundred and sixty six talents of gold paid to Solomon yearly from the temple treasury, and I have never heard any religious person ever demonstrate even the least bit of integrity required to say duh even after I pointed it out..

You have discredited yourself as an actor and lying fraud inciting panic among the confused and misled..

shut up already saith the Lord.

Last edited:
Oh please. Yes, I have heard about microchips, technology, numerology and every other irrational claim made about the number 666 mentioned in the book of revelation by people lost in fantasy.

Do you know what Fantasy means?

1. the faculty or activity of imagining things, esp. things that are impossible or improbable.

https://www.google.com/#q=fantasy+definition

It isn't impossible because the technology and ability is already here. It is not improbable because we're being tracked already with passports, with driver's licenses, with I.D. badges, Easy Pass, RFID, cookies, phone numbers, etc. I can't even call in a malfunctioning traffic light to the police without them asking my name because it is procedure.

The system isn't a bad system except the wrong people are going to use it.

Do you know what Fantasy means?

1. the faculty or activity of imagining things, esp. things that are impossible or improbable.

https://www.google.com/#q=fantasy+definition

It isn't impossible because the technology and ability is already here. It is not improbable because we're being tracked already with passports, with driver's licenses, with I.D. badges, Easy Pass, RFID, cookies, phone numbers, etc. I can't even call in a malfunctioning traffic light to the police without them asking my name because it is procedure.

The system isn't a bad system except the wrong people are going to use it.

What is impossible is that technology or tracking people with microchips is the subject of the number 666 in revelation, the mark of the beast, a man, and the number of his name, especially given the fact that that number only appears once in the entire Bible in direct reference to a man, Solomon, and the number six hundred and sixty six is directly connected to his name as the amount of gold he received yearly from the temple treasury not including taxes and levies gathered under his political authority.

Beast also has been long established as a metaphor for Rome where Christianity was assimilated and perverted and where the triune antichrist, a false substitute Jesus who claimed to be God but never existed, and his perverse system of religious/political corruption was first unleashed on the world by the office given power and authority by the beast to the one who has the horns of a lamb but speaks like a dragon, a professed representative of God raking in gold by the tons bled from an impoverished and oppressed, brutalized and deceived population.

You are waiting without a clue for the tribulation that began over a thousand years ago.

The minute that you complained about not having time because you weren't getting paid here to 'evangelize' you revealed that you already bear the mark of the beast and the number of his name..

Last edited:
What is impossible is that technology or tracking people with microchips is the subject of the number 666 in revelation, the mark of the beast, a man, and the number of his name, especially given the fact that that number only appears once in the entire Bible in direct reference to a man, Solomon, and the number six hundred and sixty six is directly connected to his name as the amount of gold he received yearly from the temple treasury not including taxes and levies gathered under his political authority.

Beast also has been long established as a metaphor for Rome where Christianity was assimilated and perverted and where the triune antichrist, a false substitute Jesus who claimed to be God but never existed, and his perverse system of religious/political corruption was first unleashed on the world by the office given power and authority by the beast to the one who has the horns of a lamb but speaks like a dragon, a professed representative of God raking in gold by the tons bled from an impoverished and oppressed, brutalized and deceived population.

You are waiting without a clue for the tribulation that began over a thousand years ago.

The minute that you complained about not having time because you weren't getting paid here to 'evangelize' you revealed that you already bear the mark of the beast and the number of his name..

Microchips are not necessarily impossible because they weren't the subject 2,000 years ago. If you were able to look 2,000 or more years in the future and told us what you saw, would it mean anything to us? How do you define sight to a blind man? How do you define outer space to a fish? It doesn't translate to anyone. It wouldn't necessarily mean anything. How do you define electricity to a cave man?

I don't hold to Preterism and I think that method of interpretation is so ridiculous that I don't bother to defend against it because I think most thinking people will decide against it.

Your interpretations come from people who don't believe so they make something up so that they don't have to believe the true interpretation.

I held the door open for a customer of ours who lived in a caste system. He didn't believe that we could be kind because he may not be kind and you don't associate with people outside of your caste. When you find reasoning hard to understand, you make up stuff that is ridiculous like the tribulation started 1,000 years ago.

I believe the worship of God should be intelligent. That is why I stick to studying the Bible academically and that is why I have to dismiss your interpretation because I have commentaries from colleges and scholars that don't agree with your interpretation and it isn't hard to find scholarly articles against preterism and if you want to believe it, I hope you are able to defend it because I know you can't. The liberal churches died a long time ago and no one follows them anymore because no one believes that stuff.

Microchips are not necessarily impossible because they weren't the subject 2,000 years ago. If you were able to look 2,000 or more years in the future and told us what you saw, would it mean anything to us? How do you define sight to a blind man? How do you define outer space to a fish? It doesn't translate to anyone. It wouldn't necessarily mean anything. How do you define electricity to a cave man?

I don't hold to Preterism and I think that method of interpretation is so ridiculous that I don't bother to defend against it because I think most thinking people will decide against it.

Your interpretations come from people who don't believe so they make something up so that they don't have to believe the true interpretation.

I held the door open for a customer of ours who lived in a caste system. He didn't believe that we could be kind because he may not be kind and you don't associate with people outside of your caste. When you find reasoning hard to understand, you make up stuff that is ridiculous like the tribulation started 1,000 years ago.

I believe the worship of God should be intelligent. That is why I stick to studying the Bible academically and that is why I have to dismiss your interpretation because I have commentaries from colleges and scholars that don't agree with your interpretation and it isn't hard to find scholarly articles against preterism and if you want to believe it, I hope you are able to defend it because I know you can't. The liberal churches died a long time ago and no one follows them anymore because no one believes that stuff.

Not one religious scholar who studies the Bible knows who our Creator is. If they knew Him, they wouldn't have to study the Bible at all. Our Creator would guide him to a few prophecies so God could interpret them while He puts words in his mind to write and speak with. The prophecies have to be understood in the language we saints speak or else it's worthless symbolism that can't be interpreted, such as the interpretations of sinners who have no knowledge of God to understand the true meanings of them.

Not one religious scholar who studies the Bible knows who our Creator is. If they knew Him, they wouldn't have to study the Bible at all. Our Creator would guide him to a few prophecies so God could interpret them while He puts words in his mind to write and speak with. The prophecies have to be understood in the language we saints speak or else it's worthless symbolism that can't be interpreted, such as the interpretations of sinners who have no knowledge of God to understand the true meanings of them.

1 Corinthians 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

Is what you are teaching edifying, exhortation or comfort? It isn't edifying because you are discouraging. You aren't exhorting because you don't encourage or advise, and there is no comfort in your words.

I conclude you don't speak for God.

Did you ever know or have you ever met someone with an Auschwitz or Nazi Germany tattoo? My neighbor(s) had one or more and I only remember them talking about it while I was real little.
Tattooing was introduced at Auschwitz in the autumn of 1941. As thousands of Soviet prisoners of war (POWs) arrived at the camp, and thousands rapidly died there, the SS authorities began to tattoo the prisoners for identification purposes. At Auschwitz II (Birkenau), the SS staff introduced the practice of tattooing in March 1942 to keep up with the identification of large numbers of prisoners who arrived, sickened, and died quickly. By this time, the majority of registered prisoners in the Auschwitz complex were Jews.
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007056

A tattoo isn't a new idea. It is a very old one.

I have a precious friend who is survivor of Aushwitz. yes about the tattoo. Why? Are they denying tattoos again? I don't know why people want to cause more pain when it was already far too much. Such people need a new heart, they need Jesus. That is what they need.

People face these predictions about the future with skepticism but they have to be reminded that these things have already been done and is being done. The technology is already in place to do it.

It's not whether or not the technology's in the works that I question.

It's whether or not revelation is real and, if so, then whether or not the mark of the beast is going to be computer chips.

How do you know which interpretation is true? Have the people who interpreted revelation as you have been divinely inspired, and anyone with a different interpretation is a nonbeliever trying to find an excuse not to believe?

How are you qualified to determine who has or hasn't been divinely inspired?

How are you even qualified to make that assumption about those with different interpretations?

How do you know which interpretation is true? Have the people who interpreted revelation as you have been divinely inspired, and anyone with a different interpretation is a nonbeliever trying to find an excuse not to believe?

How are you qualified to determine who has or hasn't been divinely inspired?

How are you even qualified to make that assumption about those with different interpretations?

I doubt someone who has devoted so many years to perpetuating what he was taught to memorize by people with the power to give or deny him the diploma he is so proud of is capable of thinking for themselves let alone discerning divine inspiration or being open to a new idea.

All that aside, what are the odds that the only two times the number 666 is mentioned in the entire bible have nothing to do with each other?

What are the odds that no one else has ever noticed something so obvious, believers and unbelievers alike, unless it is evidence that there is a God who reigns over the minds of men and either grants or denies comprehension?

Now that I have pointed it out isn't it impossible not to see?

Yet he is still going on about micro chips.

And some people don't believe in divine condemnation.

Imagine that!

I doubt someone who has devoted so many years to perpetuating what he was taught to memorize by people with the power to give or deny him the diploma he is so proud of is capable of thinking for themselves let alone discerning divine inspiration or being open to a new idea.

All that aside, what are the odds that the only two times the number 666 is mentioned in the entire bible have nothing to do with each other?

What are the odds that no one else has ever noticed something so obvious, believers and unbelievers alike, unless it is evidence that there is a God who reigns over the minds of men and either grants or denies comprehension?

Imagine that!

I've gone to churches where the pastor is ordained and went to Bible college.

I have academic Christian books.

I can find ancient commentaries where they believe just like I have believed.

I have "The Creeds of Christiandom" by Phillip Schaff. People said, "Prove it" so I went out and proved it from the creeds or my commentaries by scholars or academic Christian books and then the same people who said, "prove it" said, "Why are you giving me that information from that dead guy?" In other words, you and others don't really want to hear. You probably wouldn't even follow it if there was proof and as far as dead people go, I was in the store and they where playing Whitney Houston on the radio after her death so people do like listening to dead people.

LOL.. technology ? microchips?

You guys are like children telling ghost stories around the campfire in the middle of a very dark and scary night.

The mark of the beast, 666, is mentioned only one other time in the entire Bible in reference to a man, Solomon, who received six hundred and sixty six talents of gold from the temple treasury yearly not including taxes and levies which amount to about a billion dollars a year in todays money, from the lucrative business of religious fraud.

The mark of the beast on the forehead or hand is just gold, money, on the foremost of the mind which controls the hand, actions, of someone pretending to be religious .

Know anyone like that?

Hobelim, I'm sure this couldn't be the first time you've heard about the rfid chip and the mark having a correlation! My goodness, Henry Kissinger has stated that every man, woman and child will be have the rfid chip by 2017. That is right around the corner now. According to scripture - the mark is forced on mankind after the fall of America - not before - I do wonder if it would be because that would surely be the end of the dollar -etc.

The timeline would mean that America is at the door of her fall even now... - Jeri

What I have never heard about ever since that verse was written is anyone ever making the obvious connection to the number 666 with the six hundred and sixty six talents of gold paid to Solomon yearly from the temple treasury, and I have never heard any religious person ever demonstrate even the least bit of integrity required to say duh even after I pointed it out..

You have discredited yourself as an actor and lying fraud inciting panic among the confused and misled..

shut up already saith the Lord.

Hobelim, by your own admission it is you who have discredited yourself here. In this response you do confess that you are aware of microchipping, rfid tracking, although you didn't mention the technology of the chip to speak into the thoughts, the will, the emotions of those who have it implanted into their bodies, therein destroying the free will of of all those who take it.

In the wrong hands, this technology would turn people into automotons. Now as you confess that you are aware of the technology - you must also come to the terms with the fact that this is not about ghost stories told around a campfire.. this is reality and denying reality is to choose ignorance. Ignorance is not bliss, Hobelim. It is downright dangerous.

The truth is whatever would be required as to "mark a person" --------> in order to buy, sell or trade as the scripture warns - then that is the mark that mankind must reject even if it would cost them their very life. Many will refuse to take the Mark of the Beast in their bodies and some who are on this very board reading this will be amongst them. Why? Because they were warned.

Now if you choose to accept this mark then that is your choice, Hobelim, but please do not stand in the way of others hearing the truth of what Gods Word has to say about taking the Mark because you are standing in the way of their salvations by doing so. This is a very serious matter, Hobelim.

God wants all mankind to have the opportunity to go to heaven - if they take the Mark in their bodies which is required to buy, sell or trade under this coming one world order / system - they will forfeit heaven. They have the right to know this. Thank you for reading and I hope I've clarified why it is a matter of life and death in rejecting the mark of the beast. We must not do it. No matter the cost.. We must not accept the mark or we shall forfeit any opportunity of entering heaven. This warning is to the believer as well as the unbeliever. - Jeri

Last edited:

1 Corinthians 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

Is what you are teaching edifying, exhortation or comfort? It isn't edifying because you are discouraging. You aren't exhorting because you don't encourage or advise, and there is no comfort in your words.

Chuck, you are right about edification and comfort.. False prophets prophesy for gold and silver. They don't walk in Love. They falsely prophesy for money, fame, this worlds riches.... the same things false prophets have always sought after.

There are many false prophets gone out into the world.. some have a spirit of deception, others familiar spirits......others have a spirit of insanity ----> False Prophets / False Preachers are dangerous as they take scripture and twist it into a lie in order to lull people into a false sense of security that all is well when all is most definitely not well. In the Old Testament there are examples of false prophets who told the people what they wanted to hear.......they always opposed the truth such as the truth spoken by prophets who warned of impending judgment and they were the first to die when the judgment fell.. as in the book of Jeremiah - the false prophets will tell people that you can buy favor with God with filthy lucre, you can buy a blessing, you can buy whatever you want from God ( through them of course! ) and there is no need to repent or live holy unto the Lord. These men and women are liars and their money will perish with them on that day because they have stood in the way of the Lords servants and deceived the sheep. ( both lost and found ) Imagine the Lord desiring to save the world from destruction and these men and women claiming there is nothing up ahead to worry about! God is just in his judgments.

Last edited:
Thank you, Hobelim for sharing your thoughts with me on what you believe concerning the mark. I am grateful for you as I would not know what you thought if you didn't speak up about it! Have a nice day and I hope I was not offensive to you in my own response. I hope you have a lovely day today.

- Jeri

Imagine that!

I've gone to churches where the pastor is ordained and went to Bible college.

I have academic Christian books.

I can find ancient commentaries where they believe just like I have believed.

I have "The Creeds of Christiandom" by Phillip Schaff. People said, "Prove it" so I went out and proved it from the creeds or my commentaries by scholars or academic Christian books and then the same people who said, "prove it" said, "Why are you giving me that information from that dead guy?" In other words, you and others don't really want to hear. You probably wouldn't even follow it if there was proof and as far as dead people go, I was in the store and they where playing Whitney Houston on the radio after her death so people do like listening to dead people.

I have pointed out something that to me is an obvious revelation about the true subject of the number of the beast which scripture itself says requires intelligence to understand. That the number 666 appears only twice in the entire bible is no small point, not to mention that as far as I know has never been made before even though it has always been there in plain sight.

If you cannot bring yourself you examine further something impossible to ignore or even acknowledge the connection to Solomon and the number 666 that you have been shown, you have no love for God or truth and your diploma isn't worth the paper it is printed on.

The mark of the beast on the forehead or hand is just gold, money, on the foremost of the mind which controls the hand, actions, of someone pretending to be religious.

Yes, though the reference in the OT is mentioned in two identical passages, the number of the talents of gold that came to Solomon in one year. I too take it that the author of Revelation to be, in part, referring to the idolization of wealth. But that number (NOT 666, since Arabic numerals were centuries from common use) is also, using Hebrew gematria, the number of a man. The number thus translated is "Tarsus", where the Herodian Paul was born, and which was the earliest center of Mithraism in the Roman world--which Paul proselytized, merely adding non-Jewish "Christian" trappings.

Please don't to take this to mean that I believe there is any prophetic validity to any of this, only that the Jews, particularly the ascetic, Ebionite Jews, were attempting to expose Paul and what he was doing to Jesus' legacy; which was only an anti-religious establishment message, best represented by his cleansing of the Temple, for which he (and others?) were crucified.

And while we're at it, about hell. Why would God (if It exists) want to have to "glory" in the suffering of anyone, evil or not, for ever and ever. An afterlife could well exist, if God does, but wouldn't oblivion be the best option for the spiritual sewage? Keep the stench from rising to heaven. There is no hell or devil, except in the hearts of those who do evil.

The mark of the beast on the forehead or hand is just gold, money, on the foremost of the mind which controls the hand, actions, of someone pretending to be religious.

Yes, though the reference in the OT is mentioned in two identical passages, the number of the talents of gold that came to Solomon in one year. I too take it that the author of Revelation to be, in part, referring to the idolization of wealth. But that number (NOT 666, since Arabic numerals were centuries from common use) is also, using Hebrew gematria, the number of a man. The number thus translated is "Tarsus", where the Herodian Paul was born, and which was the earliest center of Mithraism in the Roman world--which Paul proselytized, merely adding non-Jewish "Christian" trappings.

Please don't to take this to mean that I believe there is any prophetic validity to any of this, only that the Jews, particularly the ascetic, Ebionite Jews, were attempting to expose Paul and what he was doing to Jesus' legacy; which was only an anti-religious establishment message, best represented by his cleansing of the Temple, for which he (and others?) were crucified.

And while we're at it, about hell. Why would God (if It exists) want to have to "glory" in the suffering of anyone, evil or not, for ever and ever. An afterlife could well exist, if God does, but wouldn't oblivion be the best option for the spiritual sewage? Keep the stench from rising to heaven. There is no hell or devil, except in the hearts of those who do evil.

Excellent post. And thanks for pointing out some theories about Paul which I have not heard of or thought of before. Very interesting.

It is true that the religious/political establishment created by Solomon was carried on by Paul who taught that the laws of God were obsolete and the concept of anathema for anyone who did not subscribe to his perverse teachings which the Roman and all subsequent Christian churches are largely based on.

I'm going to think about this connection for a while and see where else it leads or what other mysteries it might reveal.......

Excellent post. And thanks for pointing out some theories about Paul which I have not heard of or thought of before. Very interesting.

It is true that the religious/political establishment created by Solomon was carried on by Paul who taught that the laws of God were obsolete and the concept of anathema for anyone who did not subscribe to his perverse teachings which the Roman and all subsequent Christian churches are largely based on.

I'm going to think about this connection for a while and see where else it leads or what other mysteries it might reveal.......

Thanks for the kind words, and no, the only connection I see with Solomon is the reference to his wealth. But Paul did indeed dismiss the law, and basically ignored Jesus except as a vessel to be overlaid with the mystery mythology of Mithras. Of all Paul's egregious actions in that regard, transforming Jesus simple request for remembrance at meals into a pagan symbolic rite of cannibalism, the Last Supper was the worst. Consuming human flesh and blood, symbolically or otherwise, was and is blasphemy for Jews. The question is, why did Paul have to have a revelation from Jesus establishing that rite in Corinthians? Certainly Jesus' followers and apostles would already have been observing whatever Jesus had established. But the pagan Mithraic version of the Last Supper goes over so much better with pagans. Even the early church fathers were embarrassed by the many Mithraic connections with Paul's version of Christianity, especially this one.

Chuck, you are right about edification and comfort.. False prophets prophesy for gold and silver. They don't walk in Love. They falsely prophesy for money, fame, this worlds riches.... the same things false prophets have always sought after.

There are many false prophets gone out into the world.. some have a spirit of deception, others familiar spirits......others have a spirit of insanity ----> False Prophets / False Preachers are dangerous as they take scripture and twist it into a lie in order to lull people into a false sense of security that all is well when all is most definitely not well. In the Old Testament there are examples of false prophets who told the people what they wanted to hear.......they always opposed the truth such as the truth spoken by prophets who warned of impending judgment and they were the first to die when the judgment fell.. as in the book of Jeremiah - the false prophets will tell people that you can buy favor with God with filthy lucre, you can buy a blessing, you can buy whatever you want from God ( through them of course! ) and there is no need to repent or live holy unto the Lord. These men and women are liars and their money will perish with them on that day because they have stood in the way of the Lords servants and deceived the sheep. ( both lost and found ) Imagine the Lord desiring to save the world from destruction and these men and women claiming there is nothing up ahead to worry about! God is just in his judgments.

THe whole thing is a little hard to imagine. A being who is capable of creating existence as we know it can be hindered by the mere humans inhabiting that creation (also his creations, mind you) from saving a part of that creation from some imminent destruction. Is that imminent destruction not also, therefore, built in by the creator? But if he punishes those that hinder him from saving us from said destruction, that's just? Cuz those people he's punishing are hindering his ability to save us from his own work?

So is he not all powerful or is he punishing people for crimes of which they're not capable, i.e. hindering his ability to save us from his creation? According to the story your post just weaved, the explanation absolutely must be one or the other.

Or maybe you're just brown nosing. I won't assume that, but I will say that many preacher types in the past have given me exactly that impression. Spouting all sorts of fire and brimstone and God's gonna punish the nonbeliever! And then end it all with, "Praise him! His judgement is just!" When people speak in third person about someone making demands by threatening violence, it's to criticize them. Except when that threat of violence might apply to the speaker. Those with less spinal fortitude might then be apt to nervously praise the motives of the thug making the demands.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back