Revelation 14 Prophecy - The Mark Of the Beast

THe whole thing is a little hard to imagine. A being who is capable of creating existence as we know it can be hindered by the mere humans inhabiting that creation (also his creations, mind you) from saving a part of that creation from some imminent destruction. Is that imminent destruction not also, therefore, built in by the creator? But if he punishes those that hinder him from saving us from said destruction, that's just? Cuz those people he's punishing are hindering his ability to save us from his own work?

So is he not all powerful or is he punishing people for crimes of which they're not capable, i.e. hindering his ability to save us from his creation? According to the story your post just weaved, the explanation absolutely must be one or the other.

Or maybe you're just brown nosing. I won't assume that, but I will say that many preacher types in the past have given me exactly that impression. Spouting all sorts of fire and brimstone and God's gonna punish the nonbeliever! And then end it all with, "Praise him! His judgement is just!" When people speak in third person about someone making demands by threatening violence, it's to criticize them. Except when that threat of violence might apply to the speaker. Those with less spinal fortitude might then be apt to nervously praise the motives of the thug making the demands.

What?

The mark of the beast, 666, is mentioned only one other time in the entire Bible in reference to a man, Solomon, who received six hundred and sixty six talents of gold from the temple treasury yearly not including taxes and levies which amount to about a billion dollars a year in todays money, from the lucrative business of religious fraud.

The mark of the beast on the forehead or hand is just gold, money, on the foremost of the mind which controls the hand, actions, of someone pretending to be religious.

Yes, though the reference in the OT is mentioned in two identical passages, the number of the talents of gold that came to Solomon in one year. I too take it that the author of Revelation to be, in part, referring to the idolization of wealth. But that number (NOT 666, since Arabic numerals were centuries from common use) is also, using Hebrew gematria, the number of a man. The number thus translated is "Tarsus", where the Herodian Paul was born, and which was the earliest center of Mithraism in the Roman world--which Paul proselytized, merely adding non-Jewish "Christian" trappings.

Please don't to take this to mean that I believe there is any prophetic validity to any of this, only that the Jews, particularly the ascetic, Ebionite Jews, were attempting to expose Paul and what he was doing to Jesus' legacy; which was only an anti-religious establishment message, best represented by his cleansing of the Temple, for which he (and others?) were crucified.

And while we're at it, about hell. Why would God (if It exists) want to have to "glory" in the suffering of anyone, evil or not, for ever and ever. An afterlife could well exist, if God does, but wouldn't oblivion be the best option for the spiritual sewage? Keep the stench from rising to heaven. There is no hell or devil, except in the hearts of those who do evil.

You are wrong. That is not what the bible Scriptures say at all. Hell is a literal place, so is Heaven. ( there are over 400 scriptures about hell, the pit, etc in the Old and New Testament ) Gods Word is true. It is written: Let the Word of God be true and every man be found a liar. God does not send any man to hell. They choose it of their own volition by rejecting Jesus Christ, the only Begotten Son of God whom God did send to redeem mankind. It is written: Jesus is the Way the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father except through the Son. It is the individual that rejects Christ, that rejects the relationship with the Father to become a son or daughter and therein shuts himself off as a stranger to God.

If you were to go to a beautiful neighborhood and choose the finest home on the block - knock on the door and say, I'd like to live here. The Owner would say I do not know you and shut the door. This is how it shall be for all those who expect God to open heavens gate for them after rejecting His offer of redemption through the shed blood of his Son - therein rejecting a relationship with Him. Only His own sons and daughters will be welcomed inside the Fathers house.

Now then, to your disinformation of scripture concerning the Mark of the Beast, Mr. Paine:

The references to the two beasts and the Mark of the Beast is found in the following scriptures - also the saints who reject the mark of the Beast - the warning about taking the mark of the Beast in the hand or the forehead. It is a literal mark.. today's technology now has a tattoo type mark that is part of the rfid chip technology implanted in the hand or forehead..

Scriptures referencing Mark of Beast, the two Beasts, the Christians who are the target of the Anti-christ who will specifically make war against the Christians who refuse the Mark of the Beast. ( in their hands or foreheads ) and other verses related to this subject.

Here are the scriptures:

It is written:

Rev. 16:11
Rev. 16:12
Rev. 13:12
Rev. 13:13
Rev. 13:15
Rev. 14:9
Rev. 13:3
Rev. 13: 16-18
Rev. 13:7-10
Rev. 13: 5, 6
Rev. 12:11
Rev. 13: 8, 9
Rev. 19: 20
Rev. 14: 9-12
Jude 3,4
Rev. 13:14
Rev. 19:20
2 Thessalonians 2: 9,10
1 John 2:18

These are not all the scriptures concerning the Mark of the Beast, the two Beasts, the Anti-Christ, the Saints who reject the Mark of the Beast, the warnings that God sent not to take the Mark of the Beast in the hand or the forehead, etc. But it is enough to get you on the right path should you choose to depart from the lies Satan has deceived you with, Mr. Paine.

Did you know that Thomas Paine, Voltaire, Hume - all atheists, all men who opposed the truth of God's Word with great vitriol, were all exposed as liars in the end? Yes, it is true. There is only one end for those who dare to oppose God and His people in such a way! The Church always comes back and drives out those persecutors! It's the truth! ha! ha!

Yes, in the very hotel that Hume stood declaring that New York would do away with bibles?

That very same Hotel God did later use to become the printing press for Bibles to go out all over the land of America!! Oh yes! It is true!

They were all exposed as Liars and today the Word of God is still going forth and Christianity has not gone under! Glory to God! Indeed the Bibles have covered the Land! They are everywhere! Including New York!

Yes, your selection of Screen name "Paine"? Thomas Paine would tell you the same thing the rich man begged Father Abraham to warn his own brothers about ( hell ) when he said, Tell them not to come here! Please go and warn them!

Well, Mr. Paine. Thomas Paine whose name you selected for a namesake - would warn you if only he could! Do not come here! Do not work against God any more! But he cannot. So I will do it for him! Do not do it, Mr. Paine. You are headed for a bad ending in rejecting the counsel of God and the truth of his written Word. I can see it in the spirit even now! Even now, Mr. Paine! Turn from the agenda you have been sent to accomplish for I tell you the truth! It shall not end well, Mr. Paine. I have seen it too many times before... too many times before.. you are not striving against flesh and blood but against the Spirit of the Lord!

For the people here:

Whatever God has told us will always be found in scripture. We must go by the Written Word of God and not by the ideas of any man. Satan deceived Eve by first enticing her to listen to him and next by twisting Gods scriptures into a lie in order to lead her into sin.

Last edited:
The mark of the beast, 666, is mentioned only one other time in the entire Bible in reference to a man, Solomon, who received six hundred and sixty six talents of gold from the temple treasury yearly not including taxes and levies which amount to about a billion dollars a year in todays money, from the lucrative business of religious fraud.

The mark of the beast on the forehead or hand is just gold, money, on the foremost of the mind which controls the hand, actions, of someone pretending to be religious.

Yes, though the reference in the OT is mentioned in two identical passages, the number of the talents of gold that came to Solomon in one year. I too take it that the author of Revelation to be, in part, referring to the idolization of wealth. But that number (NOT 666, since Arabic numerals were centuries from common use) is also, using Hebrew gematria, the number of a man. The number thus translated is "Tarsus", where the Herodian Paul was born, and which was the earliest center of Mithraism in the Roman world--which Paul proselytized, merely adding non-Jewish "Christian" trappings.

Please don't to take this to mean that I believe there is any prophetic validity to any of this, only that the Jews, particularly the ascetic, Ebionite Jews, were attempting to expose Paul and what he was doing to Jesus' legacy; which was only an anti-religious establishment message, best represented by his cleansing of the Temple, for which he (and others?) were crucified.

And while we're at it, about hell. Why would God (if It exists) want to have to "glory" in the suffering of anyone, evil or not, for ever and ever. An afterlife could well exist, if God does, but wouldn't oblivion be the best option for the spiritual sewage? Keep the stench from rising to heaven. There is no hell or devil, except in the hearts of those who do evil.

Excellent post. And thanks for pointing out some theories about Paul which I have not heard of or thought of before. Very interesting.

It is true that the religious/political establishment created by Solomon was carried on by Paul who taught that the laws of God were obsolete and the concept of anathema for anyone who did not subscribe to his perverse teachings which the Roman and all subsequent Christian churches are largely based on.

I'm going to think about this connection for a while and see where else it leads or what other mysteries it might reveal.......

There is nothing excellent about lies that oppose the Written Word of God, Hobelim. Please look up the scriptures I have provided and do not take the eternity of your own soul so lightly! I am praying for you today! Please do not listen to every lie coming down the pike today! That is not using wisdom! Stay with the Written Word of God and obey God! He has warned us what shall happen to those who take the Mark - even while yet upon the earth!!

It is written: So the first angel went and poured out his bowl to the earth. A horrible, painful sore appeared on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. - Rev. 16: 2

And it is written:

He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on the right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the number of the beast or the number of his name. - Rev. 13: 18 - 17

And it is written:

Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army. But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. - Rev. 19:19, 20

And it is written:

A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on their forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.
-Rev. 14: 9, 10

And it is written:

And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name. - Rev. 14: 11

Do not take the mark of the beast, do not take any tattoo, any mark on your forehead or your hand in order to buy or sell. Do not do it. You will forfeit heaven for ever. There is still hope for your salvation - to enter into heaven once you leave this earth if you will refuse the Mark. Do not take it under any circumstances.

Last edited:
THe whole thing is a little hard to imagine. A being who is capable of creating existence as we know it can be hindered by the mere humans inhabiting that creation (also his creations, mind you) from saving a part of that creation from some imminent destruction. Is that imminent destruction not also, therefore, built in by the creator? But if he punishes those that hinder him from saving us from said destruction, that's just? Cuz those people he's punishing are hindering his ability to save us from his own work?

So is he not all powerful or is he punishing people for crimes of which they're not capable, i.e. hindering his ability to save us from his creation? According to the story your post just weaved, the explanation absolutely must be one or the other.

Or maybe you're just brown nosing. I won't assume that, but I will say that many preacher types in the past have given me exactly that impression. Spouting all sorts of fire and brimstone and God's gonna punish the nonbeliever! And then end it all with, "Praise him! His judgement is just!" When people speak in third person about someone making demands by threatening violence, it's to criticize them. Except when that threat of violence might apply to the speaker. Those with less spinal fortitude might then be apt to nervously praise the motives of the thug making the demands.

You suppose He is punishing everybody? Not so.

Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Luke 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Luke 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

You're reading the wrong Bible or listening to the wrong people.

1 Corinthians 14:3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

Is what you are teaching edifying, exhortation or comfort? It isn't edifying because you are discouraging. You aren't exhorting because you don't encourage or advise, and there is no comfort in your words.

I conclude you don't speak for God.

Chuck, you are right about edification and comfort.. False prophets prophesy for gold and silver. They don't walk in Love. They falsely prophesy for money, fame, this worlds riches.... the same things false prophets have always sought after.

There are many false prophets gone out into the world.. some have a spirit of deception, others familiar spirits......others have a spirit of insanity ----> False Prophets / False Preachers are dangerous as they take scripture and twist it into a lie in order to lull people into a false sense of security that all is well when all is most definitely not well. In the Old Testament there are examples of false prophets who told the people what they wanted to hear.......they always opposed the truth such as the truth spoken by prophets who warned of impending judgment and they were the first to die when the judgment fell.. as in the book of Jeremiah - the false prophets will tell people that you can buy favor with God with filthy lucre, you can buy a blessing, you can buy whatever you want from God ( through them of course! ) and there is no need to repent or live holy unto the Lord. These men and women are liars and their money will perish with them on that day because they have stood in the way of the Lords servants and deceived the sheep. ( both lost and found ) Imagine the Lord desiring to save the world from destruction and these men and women claiming there is nothing up ahead to worry about! God is just in his judgments.

God never told you to "imagine". He told you to Believe. How can you believe if you refuse to hear the Word of God? How can you know His plans for you are good if you refuse to listen to him? Open the bible and read it. Faith cometh by hearing the Word of God, friend.

There is nothing excellent about lies that oppose the Written Word of God, Hobelim. Please look up the scriptures I have provided and do not take the eternity of your own soul so lightly! I am praying for you today! Please do not listen to every lie coming down the pike today! That is not using wisdom! Stay with the Written Word of God and obey God! He has warned us what shall happen to those who take the Mark - even while yet upon the earth!!

It is written: So the first angel went and poured out his bowl to the earth. A horrible, painful sore appeared on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. - Rev. 16: 2

And it is written:

He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on the right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the number of the beast or the number of his name. - Rev. 13: 18 - 17

And it is written:

Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army. But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. - Rev. 19:19, 20

And it is written:

A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on their forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.
-Rev. 14: 9, 10

And it is written:

And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name. - Rev. 14: 11

Do not take the mark of the beast, do not take any tattoo, any mark on your forehead or your hand in order to buy or sell. Do not do it. You will forfeit heaven for ever. There is still hope for your salvation - to enter into heaven once you leave this earth if you will refuse the Mark. Do not take it under any circumstances.

With all due respect, you are out of your mind.

As I said to you before, You died in the very same day you first got down on your knees before a false roman triune mangod and have since descended into the netherworld where you remain to this day tormented day and night by the confusion of beliefs in things that never happened, perverse interpretations about what is actually taking place, and irrational expectations for things that will never come.

The beast who was Rome created the image of the antichrist whose mark you bear as if it was a frontlet between your eyes and a binding on your hand.

by using the power of death consequent to defying the commands of God the beast has made you a prisoner of the gibberish you spew here making comprehension about anything and the life promised for obedience to the divine commands impossible for you to attain.

Now you can go on and on all you like warning me about the future torment and sulfurous flames of eternal hell - that's very nice- but I can see that you are already in it.

Worry about yourself.

Last edited:
Hobelim, I do not know who has convinced you of such bizarre ideas but I assure you none of them are in the bible! Now the word of God is true and when the Lord blesses you to know it he adds no torment to it! I promise you, I am not in torment over the Word of God and my relationship with Jesus Christ! It has been the most beautiful, enriching, experiences I have ever had and although I met him Oct 18th, 1989, I believe that today October 2, 2013 I love him more now than I did then, that I am more convinced of his mercy, grace and love than I was then and that I'm having a greater desire for others to know that same Love and comfort he has given me - more than I did even then... and I was pretty on fire for God back then too! ha! ha! God loves you and so do I, Hobelim. You are surely going to get past this phase of unbelief you are struggling with. Have faith. - J. p.s. Heaven is a beautiful place. There are flowers in heaven that have never been seen here on earth before I'm told. Truly our eyes have never seen such beauty and our ears have never heard such beauty and it is beyond what we can imagine what God has prepared for all those who love Him and will come to Him... God is good. All the time!

Last edited:
Hobelim, I do not know who has convinced you of such bizarre ideas but I assure you none of them are in the bible! Now the word of God is true and when the Lord blesses you to know it he adds no torment to it! I promise you, I am not in torment over the Word of God and my relationship with Jesus Christ! It has been the most beautiful, enriching, experiences I have ever had and although I met him Oct 18th, 1989, I believe that today October 2, 2013 I love him more now than I did then, that I am more convinced of his mercy, grace and love than I was then and that I'm having a greater desire for others to know that same Love and comfort he has given me - more than I did even then... and I was pretty on fire for God back then too! ha! ha! God loves you and so do I, Hobelim. You are surely going to get past this phase of unbelief you are struggling with. Have faith. - J. p.s. Heaven is a beautiful place. There are flowers in heaven that have never been seen here on earth before I'm told. Truly our eyes have never seen such beauty and our ears have never heard such beauty and it is beyond what we can imagine what God has prepared for all those who love Him and will come to Him... God is good. All the time!

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

To Jesus, the nations were the enemy.

I have not come to bring peace but a sword.

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them.

Take this cup of wine and drink from it, this is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant...

From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations.

Just art thou in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

He who leads into captivity Shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill, is bound by the sword to be killed.

Judgment of God is surely at the door. Yes, I know God will use the Arab nations and the Communist nations and that it will all be led by Russia - that great bear! - to judge America. To judge Israel as well, Hobelim! Oh yes! I have known this for some time, Hobelim.

Do you know it?

Do you recongnize what hour we are in right now?

You should read the dreams and visions of God - given to Dumitru Duduman and see for yourself how close it is now, Hobelim.

I am not under any illusions of peace and safety for America, Hobelim. On the contrary I am urging all the wicked on this very board to repent of their wickedness and turn to the Lord right now!

I am urging the righteous men and women here who turned from their righteousness and went back into a life of compromise and sin to turn from it right now and turn back to the Lord while they still can!

Those who refuse will die in their sin and then what hope will there be? Today is the day of salvation, Hobelim, so take hold of what Jesus Christ has so freely given us and do not neglect so great a salvation! First for the Jew! Then for the Gentile! It is written!

The Lord did tell me yesterday to ask the Jews this question.... So let me do it now: Will you steal, kill, commit adultery and then come into my sanctuary?

Consider this! Could anyone love Israel and the Jews more than Jesus Christ of Nazareth does? No. It is not possible. Truly the hypocrisy is astonishing here! Do you know why Jesus cursed the fig tree, Hobelim? Because the tree proved itself a hypocrite! A fig tree is to bear fruit before the leaves appear yet there was no fruit! This is how deeply the Lord despises hypocrisy! And where does this hypocrisy come from? PRIDE! The very sin that caused the fall of the angel known as Lucifer!

Oh yes my blessed teacher, Jeanne Wilkerson, a holy woman of prayer taught me much including the danger of Pride!

She said, Pride is such a tasteless odorless poison, that we do not notice its effects until we have already drank from its cup. Pride is invisible for the person whose in it and the only one that can pull back the curtain and expose it is the Holy Ghost!!!

Isn't it wonderful how the Holy Ghost can tell us things the natural mind has no way of knowing? How do people get by these days without having the Holy Ghost for their Comforter? I do not know how they do it! Nor do I wish to know! I pray God keep me from hearing of it as it would surely be a grief to my soul!

Judgment of God is surely at the door. Yes, I know God will use the Arab nations and the Communist nations and that it will all be led by Russia - that great bear! - to judge America. To judge Israel as well, Hobelim! Oh yes! I have known this for some time, Hobelim.

Do you know it?

Do you recongnize what hour we are in right now?

The Lord did tell me yesterday to ask the Jews this question.... So let me do it now: Will you steal, kill, commit adultery and then come into my sanctuary?

Consider this! Could anyone love Israel and the Jews more than Jesus Christ of Nazareth does? No. It is not possible. Truly the hypocrisy is astonishing here! Do you know why Jesus cursed the fig tree, Hobelim? Because the tree proved itself a hypocrite! A fig tree is to bear fruit before the leaves appear yet there was no fruit! This is how deeply the Lord despises hypocrisy! And where does this hypocrisy come from? PRIDE! The very sin that caused the fall of the angel known as Lucifer!

Oh yes my blessed teacher, Jeanne Wilkerson, a holy woman of prayer taught me much including the danger of Pride!

She said, Pride is such a tasteless odorless poison, that we do not notice its effects until we have already drank from its cup. Pride is invisible for the person whose in it and the only one that can pull back the curtain and expose it is the Holy Ghost!!!

Isn't it wonderful how the Holy Ghost can tell us things the natural mind has no way of knowing? How do people get by these days without having the Holy Ghost for their Comforter? I do not know how they do it! Nor do I wish to know! I pray God keep me from hearing of it as it would surely be a grief to my soul!

Sheesh. That's quite the incoherent and shrill display .

First of all America is not the beast described in revelation and the number of his name is not about any microchip tracking system. You are lost in paranoid confusion.

And yes, I know what time it is, it is the time of universal restoration and the end of the reign of the beast you fear and the antichrist you worship in deranged adoration.

And by expressing the method of your learning from some imaginary disembodied entity shows that you are just engaged in mental masturbation fueled by fear, panic, guilt and shame of an unrestrained and perverse imagination.

A new heaven and a new earth are being created while death and hades are being destroyed. That's why you are panicking. In the new age there is no place for a triune edible mangod, invisible devils, or 'pious' people who teach others to desecrate the teachings of Jesus and set aside the Laws of God.

Shut up already and do something real to save your own soul or you will be crushed by the weight of your own guilt for perjuring yourself in the name of God.

America is indeed Babylon mentioned in Rev. 18. Iraq is not sitting on many waters. America is. See Dreams and Visions from God thread and read thoroughly, Hobelim. Every word is backed by scripture in the bible.

I am not in fear, Hobelim. But I believe you are. Because the Scriptures say that those who are perishing ( those who believe the Gospel is foolishness are perishing, Hobelim ) are in fear.

It is written:

And in nothing be terrified by your adversaries, which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.

The Bible instructs the believer not to be terrified by our adversaries which sends them a warning sign. What sign is that? A sign of their perdition.

Perdition means doom and so when you are in fear it is a sign of your doom, Hobelim. Whereas my fearlessness is a sign of my salvation.

It is written:

The wicked flee when no man pursueth, bu the righteous are as bold as a lion. Proverbs 28: 1.

Last edited:
What does this mean, Hobelim? It means that those who are in fear need the Lord. That is what it means. John 3:16

It is written:

The name of the LORD is a strong tower, the righteous runneth into it, and they are safe. - Proverbs 18:13

Last edited:
One more and then I have to go.... this one is wisdom speaking!

He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is a folly and a shame unto him. - Proverbs 18: 13

America is indeed Babylon mentioned in Rev. 18. Iraq is not sitting on many waters. America is. See Dreams and Visions from God thread and read thoroughly, Hobelim. Every word is backed by scripture in the bible.

I am not in fear, Hobelim. But I believe you are. Because the Scriptures say that those who are perishing ( those who believe the Gospel is foolishness are perishing, Hobelim ) are in fear.

It is written:

And in nothing be terrified by your adversaries, which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.

The Bible instructs the believer not to be terrified by our adversaries which sends them a warning sign. What sign is that? A sign of their perdition.

Perdition means doom and so when you are in fear it is a sign of your doom, Hobelim. Whereas my fearlessness is a sign of my salvation.

You are the one screaming about the end of the world Sherlock as if America, the only nation demonstrably dedicated to furthering truth equality and justice, is somehow related to the spiritual desolation of those who violate the commands of God as an expression of religious devotion symbolized by Babylon. What you think is fearlessness I see as the ravings of a lunatic completely detached from reality like the Gerasene demonic howling among the tombstones day and night completely naked and cutting yourself on the rocks every time you lie in the name of God.

Lets face it sister. If scripture is true and God alone is a God who has no equal and there is no other God above or below him you are in willful defiance of the laws of God in your worship of a coequal triune roman man god and in your attempts to lure other people into the deranged state of mind you exhibit so generously.

But you are right about one thing, the end is near and there is a war going on,

........but reality is going to win.

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them.

Take this cup of wine and drink from it, this is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant...

Just art thou in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

He who leads into captivity Shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill, is bound by the sword to be killed.

Hob, The enemy of Christ was sin. He didn't smite one nation while He was here. He took on Satan and defeated Him on the cross. Removing the sin of the world was His mission.

He will be coming back and will indeed judge nations for their treatment of Israel.
This is Christ the Lord we're talking about. He's a forgiver. And since Abraham and God are bff's, and Abraham prayed,
"Genesis 17:18 And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee! ...
you can bet Ismael will live before God.

As for the harshness of Jesus' judgement on the nations:
Isaiah 19:25 The LORD of heavenly forces< (victorious winners of WW3) will pronounce this blessing: Bless Egypt my people, and Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.

He will remove the hatred of the two brothers, Isaac and Ishmael, and replace it with a brotherly love. He will portion out the land to all of Abraham's children, and they will have no issue with their fair share of land and the blessings.

A lot of preachers disagree with what America's place will be in the upcoming horror show. Some think we're Babylon, some think we're Rome. Some think we're the young eagle out of England.
I tend to think the Bible actually works better taken literally. When I read Babylon, I think Babylon. It takes a lot of the supposition out of the equation. When it says Damascus will be leveled, I think Syria.
If we are anybody I think we will be a part of UN that backs the Islamic play for Israel's land, and who we will ally with in the battle of Armageddon.

Not wanting to lose the blessing that God gave to Abraham, "I will bless those that bless you, and curse those that curse you", the blessing this country has prospered under by NOT persecuting the Jews when the arrived here, I was hoping He would graft our country into Israel, like Jesus adopted Gentiles into the Jewish line. But we are more and more signing up with the UN. And we have turned a blind eye to Israel in favor of arming her enemies.
I have a feeling our blessings are over. I think God took them with Him when we kicked Him out of our country. :(

Last edited:

Hob, The enemy of Christ was sin. He didn't smite one nation while He was here. He took on Satan and defeated Him on the cross. Removing the sin of the world was His mission.

Sin is disobedience to the Law of God. The only way that Jesus removed sin was by teaching and demonstrating the only right way to understand and apply the law that leads to the promised life for obedience fulfilled. If you do not receive his teaching and act on it, eat his flesh and drink his blood, the guilt of your sin remains and you cannot have that promised life in you.

As you so openly profess, you worship a coequal roman triune mangod and teach others that the law was made obsolete in defiance of the commands of God and in contradiction to what Jesus taught about the eternity of the law and so the consequences for disobedience which even you profess to believe is death, the wages of sin, is your current state of unenlightened and deluded confusion.

By swallowing the poisonous lie that Jesus was a coequal person of a triune God the very beast you seem so terrified about has already swallowed you whole.

What would Jonah do?

Last edited:
The bible is not philosophy, Mr. Paine. The Bible is the Sovereign Word of God. Big difference. Huge!

Jere, you have a kind heart and the best of intentions, so I am going to break my rule and post a serious comment on a religious thread.

Stay away from Revelations. The author was insane. Quite frankly, I am bewildered as to why the church put it in the Bible, while rejecting certain other scriptures that were not written by insane authors.

There are plenty of positive things in the New Testament upon which one might focus.

I would also advise people to pretty much stay away from the Old Testament, as well, unless they are Jewish....in which case, they can not avoid it.

Forum List

Back