Reverse Stupidity

By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.
Tough shit. Many German-Americans were discriminated against during WWII. Do they whine about it?
The mentality of these weak pukes blows my mind . These asses are worse than little girls with bugs back in the day. Today little girls eat the bugs and little boys scream. DEMOCRATIC PUBLIC SCHOOLS ...............
Do you blame public schools every time you pass gas?
I blame public schools every time he posts.

Although accurate news out of China is hard to come by, it will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks. If history is any guide, things could get dangerous for foreigners living in some parts of China.
china is not south africa where whites are being murdered by the black majority in random acts

the danger for foreigners is the same as chinese in china - meaning the inhuman communist state

You don’t understand.
I understand perfectly

I don’t think you do.

By now most have probably heard of the unfortunate and idiotic accusations, abuse, and even assault of Chinese and Chinese Americans by some dopey douche bags that have taken place in the past several weeks in the US. Well, not to be outdone, the CCP, in a typical clumsy attempt at saving face in light of the fact that the virus originated there, has been encouraging their oppressed and uninformed populace to look with suspicion at the foreign population living and working there. This is resulting in increasing instances of discrimination there.

It just goes to show that people everywhere are fucking stupid, and governments are not to be trusted.

Yeah. Unfortunately, I know all about this. My oldest is living in Xian. If he wasn't married to a Chinese woman, and if he didn't speak (fairly) fluent Chinese, he'd be screwed. He gets challenged for IDs everywhere he goes. And many businesses have begun refusing service to foreigners. He's considering coming home, but then my daughter-in-law would risk facing the same kind of stupidity here.

Here is someone who knows what he’s talking about. ^^^^^

Although accurate news out of China is hard to come by, it will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks. If history is any guide, things could get dangerous for foreigners living in some parts of China.
china is not south africa where whites are being murdered by the black majority in random acts

the danger for foreigners is the same as chinese in china - meaning the inhuman communist state

You don’t understand.
I understand perfectly

I don’t think you do.
You are misinformed about the true nature of the chinese dictatorship

Unfortunately, I know a little about this. My oldest is living in Xian. If he wasn't married to a Chinese woman, and if he didn't speak (fairly) fluent Chinese, he'd be screwed. He gets challenged for IDs everywhere he goes. And many businesses have begun refusing service to foreigners. He's considering coming home, but then my daughter-in-law would risk facing the same kind of stupidity here.

My son suspects that they're gearing up to pin the inevitable resurgence of the virus on foreigners.

You don’t understand.
I understand perfectly

I don’t think you do.

I am far more familiar with it than you are.

Yeah. Unfortunately, I know all about this. My oldest is living in Xian. If he wasn't married to a Chinese woman, and if he didn't speak (fairly) fluent Chinese, he'd be screwed. He gets challenged for IDs everywhere he goes. And many businesses have begun refusing service to foreigners. He's considering coming home, but then my daughter-in-law would risk facing the same kind of stupidity here.

He did up until he said his chinese daughter in law would face the same stupidity here

which is nonsense

Unfortunately, I know a little about this. My oldest is living in Xian. If he wasn't married to a Chinese woman, and if he didn't speak (fairly) fluent Chinese, he'd be screwed. He gets challenged for IDs everywhere he goes. And many businesses have begun refusing service to foreigners. He's considering coming home, but then my daughter-in-law would risk facing the same kind of stupidity here.

My son suspects that they're gearing up to pin the inevitable resurgence of the virus on foreigners.
Undoubtedly.

How long has he been in Xi’an?

He did up until he said his chinese daughter in law would face the same stupidity here

which is nonsense

I said she'd risk that. And it is a risk. Are you saying there are no racists in the US? That there's no chance they'd discriminate against Chinese people?

Can I add this to my "excuses and denials" thread?

You don’t understand.
I understand perfectly

I don’t think you do.

I’m sure you think so

but you obviously do not take advantage of what you know

you have a love affair with china that I dont suffer from

Undoubtedly.

About two and a half years. He does research for the university there.

You don’t understand.
I understand perfectly

I don’t think you do.

I’m sure you think so

???

He started a thread directly, and unequivocally critical of China. How does that add up to a love affair? Just shooting spitwads?

which is nonsense

I said she'd risk that. And it is a risk. Are you saying there are no racists in the US? That there's no chance they'd discriminate against Chinese people?

there are very few that she would have to fear

but here she will have more freedom than in china

and no fear of the communist dictatorship she escaped except for what could happen to her family who are still there

which is nonsense

and no fear of the communist dictatorship she escaped except for what could happen to her family who are still there

Sure. She loves the USA, and is eager to return. The fate of her family is, in fact, part of her concern. But she's also nervous about what frightened Trump nitwits might be capable of. So am I.

You don’t understand.
I understand perfectly

I don’t think you do.

I’m sure you think so

???

He started a thread directly, and unequivocally critical of China. How does that add up to a love affair? Just shooting spitwads?
Not unequivocally critic of china

he had to made amends for daring even suggest china could do wrong by criticizing America too

Undoubtedly.

Jiaoda?

You don’t understand.
I understand perfectly

I don’t think you do.

I’m sure you think so

I’m sure it is so.

which is nonsense

Sure. She loves the USA, and is eager to return. But she's nervous about what frightened Trump nitwits might be capable of. So am I.
Then she’s a fool for believing the hype

By racists I suppose you mean whites

but most of that is lib propaganda

Undoubtedly.

Jiaoda?
Yep. Philosophy of Mind.

You don’t understand.
I understand perfectly

I don’t think you do.

I’m sure you think so

???

...by criticizing America too

Quote the part of the OP where I did that.

Forum List

Back