Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

Give some names... who do you think was over sentenced...
Anyone sentenced to over 4-5 years at max.

I remember far more violent criminals in the BLM riots getting 6 months and at most 4 years for arson and taking over government buildings themselves.

I would say 2 years tops for pretty much all of the rioters. They didn’t cause millions in damage, they didn’t murder anyone like BLM rioters did..

Why should any of their actions cause a 15-20 year sentence? The only reason is politics.

I remember far more violent criminals in the BLM riots getting 6 months and at most 4 years for arson and taking over government buildings themselves.

I would say 2 years tops for pretty much all of the rioters. They didn’t cause millions in damage, they didn’t murder anyone like BLM rioters did..

Why should any of their actions cause a 15-20 year sentence? The only reason is politics.
Sedition is pretty serious business.

The maximum penalty for seditious conspiracy is 20 years. I'm sure you're familiar with the old adage, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

The maximum penalty for seditious conspiracy is 20 years. I'm sure you're familiar with the old adage, don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Sedition is pretty serious business.
Sedition involves a plan. There was no plan, these people just rioted outside spur of the moment with no plan other than to walk calmly around the capitol, which they did.

And sedition involves a legitimate threat. These people were unarmed, and unable to change anything. If someone with a super soaker “intends” to break into the capitol, they shouldn’t be treated as legitimate.

Was Madonna guilty of sedition when she said she thought a lot about blowing up the white house? Should she get 15 years?

Sedition involves a plan. There was no plan, these people just rioted outside spur of the moment with no plan other than to walk calmly around the capitol, which they did.

And sedition involves a legitimate threat. These people were unarmed, and unable to change anything. If someone with a super soaker “intends” to break into the capitol, they shouldn’t be treated as legitimate.

Was Madonna guilty of sedition when she said she thought a lot about blowing up the white house? Should she get 15 years?

LOL

That you don't know there was a plan speaks volumes.

Leftists find meaning in their lives by changing what words mean. It gives them a feeling of power, so they can believe they're not so pathetic.

The prosecution successfully proved that there was indeed a plan.

Theres nothing about sedition that requires some subjective idea of what is or isn’t “legitimate”.

Madonna didn’t take any actions to advance any attempt to blow anything up, so no she doesn’t get 15 years.

The very first revision of 1/6 is when the liberals and leftists and Dumbocraps intentionally mislabeled it as an “insurrection.”

The very first revision of 1/6 is when the liberals and leftists and Dumbocraps intentionally mislabeled it as an “insurrection.”
All we did was listen to the rioters telling us what they wanted.

?

I wonder what submariner was attempting to say if he had any ability to communicate intelligibly?
The rioters declared they were attempting to overthrow the government.

All we did was listen to them.

Theres nothing about sedition that requires some subjective idea of what is or isn’t “legitimate”.
So a single person who “intends” to overthrow the government by throwing a quarter at the building is guilty of sedition and 15 years???

So a single person who “intends” to overthrow the government by throwing a quarter at the building is guilty of sedition and 15 years???
Hard to call that sedition since it would never happen.

No armed resistance in this country could ever withstand the US military, so I suppose committing sedition is literally impossible in your framing?

Forum List

Back