Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

How can you denounce violence and live it at the same time?

He SHOULD pardon those who have been jailed for minimal/nonviolent crimes and sent to prison for decades. That’s a horrible, immoral abuse by the Democrats to throw someone in prison for 17 years for knocking over a fence at the Capitol.

a) Not one of them committed minimal crimes but were sentenced to decades.

b) Democrats did not imprison anyone. They can't. That's a function of the Judicial branch.

c) Trump didn't denounce the violence. He justified it by lying there was election fraud saying these are the things that happen because of that.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

c) Trump didn't denounce the violence.
"I want to be very clear. I unequivocally condemn the violence that we saw last week. Violence and vandalism have absolutely no place in our country, and no place in our movement," Trump said in a video posted by the White House's official Twitter account.

No wonder you’re so off on this, you don’t even know the basics.

The request (which was unnecessary) was approved on January 6th.

You claimed she denied requests, but that is a lie.
There were at least 6 requests, 5 on Jan 6th

And as you know, the time to request the National Guard is before, not after.

The National Guard is not a quick, reactionary force. They are not on duty waiting for a call. They are busy working their civilian jobs

There were at least 6 requests, 5 on Jan 6th

And as you know, the time to request the National Guard is before, not after.

The National Guard is not a quick, reactionary force. They are not on duty waiting for a call. They are busy working their civilian jobs
There was one request to Pelosi and she approved it.

You have not been accurate or truthful.

"I want to be very clear. I unequivocally condemn the violence that we saw last week. Violence and vandalism have absolutely no place in our country, and no place in our movement," Trump said in a video posted by the White House's official Twitter account.

He said that after justifying the assault and on the day he was impeached.

When I took a first look at the "Politics" board this morning I found these three subject lines near the top of the page.

Trump says Pelosi is responsible for January 6 debacle, J6 committee wouldn't question her​

Tucker Carlson’s Latest Bombshell About January 6 Might Make You Rethink Everything

With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious​

Obviously, it's not a coincidence that RWM is seeking to further their goal of muddying the waters when it comes to the events of Jan. 6. And with remarkable efficacy given the testimonial, documentary, and visual evidence in the public sphere. At least among the rubes, not that they needed more convincing. They were on board with the various Orwellian conspiracy theories quickly introduced to absolve the mob Trump assembled from culpability from the get go. Turning reality on its head as only propagandists like Tucker Carlson can.

Why now more than ever? My guess, first and foremost, is because of the rulings in CO and ME. You can't regard Trump as being an insurrectionist if Antifa, the FBI, the fictitious deep state, Ray Epps, Nancy Pelosi, George Soros, and the heartbreak of psoriasis (have I missed any?) are really the ones responsible for blocking Biden's certification.

Secondarily, to lay the groundwork for rejecting a guilty verdict on the charges being prosecuted by Jack Smith. This Jack Smith.

One would think, with all we know about 1/6, these comical attempts to deflect blame would receive the derision they so richly deserve. The same could be said for the endless stream of unproven allegations directed at Old Joe for all manner of wrongdoing. But, in very discouraging ways, they work. The lies work. If only to cast some degree of doubt by virtue of the sheer number and repetition of them. Which is why we can expect the pumping up of the volume will continue.
i knew it was a scam within an hour....you'd have to be a retarded mother fucker not to see the scam, right retarded mother fucker??

Fair enough, that was wrong, he denounced it in between justifying it and promising pardons.
If people were massively oversentenced because of the politics, I’d pardon them too. It’s not justifying what they did, but they were denied due process and imprisoned for years without a trial. They were treated unconstitutionally, so you have to pardon them if you’re moral

There was one request to Pelosi and she approved it.

You have not been accurate or truthful.
At least 6 requests, as testified to, by the Capitol Police Chief who also is one of the four members of the Capitol police board.

Warnings, meetings, conferences, the days before, and Nancy Pelosi only approves the request after the damage is done.

Very sad

At least 6 requests, as testified to, by the Capitol Police Chief who also is one of the four members of the Capitol police board.

Warnings, meetings, conferences, the days before, and Nancy Pelosi only approves the request after the damage is done.

Very sad
And one request to Pelosi who approved it.

You claimed these requests were denied with Pelosi, are you going to pretend you haven’t claimed that?

And one request to Pelosi who approved it.

You claimed these requests were denied with Pelosi, are you going to pretend you haven’t claimed that?
there is no evidence Pelosi approved the national guard

And now he calls them patriots and hostages and promises to pardon them

Seems to talking out of both sides of his mouth huh?

If people were massively oversentenced because of the politics, I’d pardon them too. It’s not justifying what they did, but they were denied due process and imprisoned for years without a trial. They were treated unconstitutionally, so you have to pardon them if you’re moral

Give some names... who do you think was over sentenced...

Forum List

Back