RFK is the only candidate talking about Fauci's criminal enterprise

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
It's basically public record now that Fauci purposely blocked effective early stage COVID treatments, that could have saved millions from the lethal late stage Remdesivir - ventilator treatments. He did the same shit with AIDS and AZT. He needs to finally be charged with mass homicide. Disappointing that Kennedy is the only candidate willing to say the truth on this issue.

It's basically public record now that Fauci purposely blocked effective early stage COVID treatments, that could have saved millions from the lethal late stage Remdesivir - ventilator treatments. He did the same shit with AIDS and AZT. He needs to finally be charged with mass homicide. Disappointing that Kennedy is the only candidate willing to say the truth on this issue.

No worries, neither party will allow him in the Presidential debates.

Let him die in silence like those censored on social media after they had loved ones die from the jab.

Mwhahahaha!!!

Fauci and big pharma are guilty of murder, just like Kennedy says. It was a sad day when so much of our medical society turned their back on science for money. The MSM, the education system, the Democrat party and big pharma are all profiting from the bogus vaccines while the average American and American liberty are paying the price. But it appears that the money is too great to fight it. Trumpie will fix it.

Sure. A anti-vaxx whack job with a dead brain worm and whose own family disowned him is gonna be listened to by.....well, looks like just the true believers.
Personally, I'm gonna thank Fauci for helping to save millions of lives when his own boss was just hoping it would go away.

Sure. A anti-vaxx whack job with a dead brain worm and whose own family disowned him is gonna be listened to by.....well, looks like just the true believers.
Personally, I'm gonna thank Fauci for helping to save millions of lives when his own boss was just hoping it would go away.
Are ivermectin and hydroxychloride safe drugs that have been around for decades and were they found to be effective in treating covid?

He needs to start telling the truth about his own mistakes during covid. Right now he's lying his ass off.
He did admit his mistakes. He admitted he listened to the experts, Fauci and big pharma, and got waylaid. He won't be fooled again. MAGA

I am thinking I might consider looking into possibly voting for Kennedy

He did admit his mistakes. He admitted he listened to the experts, Fauci and big pharma, and got waylaid. He won't be fooled again. MAGA
No, he didn't. He has said he didn't listen to Fauci and didn't promote him as an expert, which are both lies.

It's way worse. Our govt actually stopped experimental swine injections in the 1970s after 7 people died. This time hundreds of thousands died and millions were injured but they did nothing to stop the experimental injection.
Sure they did.

Funny, I seem to remember that we got Covid under control when we vaccinated everyone... but hey, you live in your own fantasy world.

Maybe Brainworm Bobby can tell us about how Covid was engineered to spare Jews.

The important thing here is that partisan hacks like you get to write articles about him and tell us what Worm Brain thinks instead of giving him the opportunity to tell us himself in a Presidential debate, seeing as how impartial and tolerant you fascist leftists have been in the past.

The important thing here is that partisan hacks like you get to write articles about him and tell us what Worm Brain thinks instead of giving him the opportunity to tell us himself in a Presidential debate, seeing as how impartial and tolerant you fascist leftists have been in the past.

His family isn't interested in what he thinks, why should I be.

Since the only difference between him and a stewbum screaming on a corner is his name.

Sure they did.

Funny, I seem to remember that we got Covid under control when we vaccinated everyone... but hey, you live in your own fantasy world.

The injections had nothing to do with controlling the virus. The injections didn't stop the spread or prevent disease. The virus eventually became weaker due to mutations. That's what happens with viruses.

Forum List

Back