RFK Jr Plans To Run 3rd Party - Biden Is Finished - But Why Is This Guy Upset?

It doesn't make any difference how many candidates there are.

The Democrats polished their skills on stealing elections in 2020.

They will always be able create enough fraudulent ballots from the Democrat controlled ghetto filth areas to win any election they want.

The Democrat Party destroyed our Republic and we ain't getting it back.

We are a Banana Republic now.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Easy for you to say Tam, you weren't here when inflation struck the early Colonies.
It isnt easy to say.Inflation is higher over here and sunak is a mental midget compared to biden.
Unemployment iis going up as are interest rates and nothing is working.
UK is fucked.

If RFKJ ran as a third party candidate he would pull about 9% of the Democratic vote, I doubt any Trump supporters will break away from Trump and support RFKJ.

So your reaction is to give Putin what he wants or he may use nukes

Republicans have turned into such pussies

Here we are again in another of a long list of dirty little wars we really have no intention of winning. Our military industrial complex will make big bucks on this war and there will be plenty of corruption to go around. We may likely still be supporting Ukraine five or ten years from now. We may spend trillions of dollars for no good reason.

If RFKJ ran as a third party candidate he would pull about 9% of the Democratic vote, I doubt any Trump supporters will break away from Trump and support RFKJ.

Yet I don't see any of our house liberals here saying, "Yeah, we want the crazy person!"

The only people I see being enthusiastic about him are the usual nuts who think that vaccines are putting microchips in your ass.

Here we are again in another of a long list of dirty little wars we really have no intention of winning. Our military industrial complex will make big bucks on this war and there will be plenty of corruption to go around. We may likely still be supporting Ukraine five or ten years from now. We may spend trillions of dollars for no good reason.
This war is different

Korea…we sent troops
Vietnam …we sent troops
Kuwait….we sent troops
Afghanistan…we sent troops
Iraq…..we sent troops

All to do the fighting for them

Under the Biden Doctrine, we provide equipment and Ukraine does the fighting and dying

Now…guess which war Republicans object to?

Yet I don't see any of our house liberals here saying, "Yeah, we want the crazy person!"

The only people I see being enthusiastic about him are the usual nuts who think that vaccines are putting microchips in your ass.
A yet 9% of Democrats said they would vote for him over Biden. I’m an independent and I want nothing to do with RFKJ, Biden or Trump. One would think that after the last two Presidential elections a real President would emerge, yet right now we have the Three Stooges.

A yet 9% of Democrats said they would vote for him over Biden. I’m an independent and I want nothing to do with RFKJ, Biden or Trump. One would think that after the last two Presidential elections a real President would emerge, yet right now we have the Three Stooges.
Because the great mass of mouth-breathers will vote for them regardless.

Because the great mass of mouth-breathers will vote for them regardless.
325 million people and these are the people that become our choices. RFKJ is a conspiracy nut, Trump‘s ego is killing us, and Harris is in her 50’s and has less of a clue then Biden and Biden is totally clueless. This is what we have come to and instead of demanding better, we defend and fight for them! Absolutely incredible, we as a society are doubling down on stupid and loving it.

325 million people and these are the people that become our choices. RFKJ is a conspiracy nut, Trump‘s ego is killing us, and Harris is in her 50’s and has less of a clue then Biden and Biden is totally clueless. This is what we have come to and instead of demanding better, we defend and fight for them! Absolutely incredible, we as a society are doubling down on stupid and loving it.
Ain't democracy grand?

This war is different

Korea…we sent troops
Vietnam …we sent troops
Kuwait….we sent troops
Afghanistan…we sent troops
Iraq…..we sent troops

All to do the fighting for them

Under the Biden Doctrine, we provide equipment and Ukraine does the fighting and dying

Now…guess which war Republicans object to?
The Republicans are beginning to see this as just another unnecessary war In a long line of unnecessary wars. Once again we are fighting a war in a way to insure it lasts a long time and makes big profits for our military industrial complex. This war could drag on for ten years.

The Republicans are beginning to see this as just another unnecessary war In a long line of unnecessary wars.
Nah, you give them way too much credit.

What they see is an accomplishment by Biden in leading the free world. Something the orange pile of shit could never do.

That's why they supported it right up until the orange pile of shit opened his mouth about it. Then they realized they had to make a choice

It doesn't make any difference how many candidates there are.

The Democrats polished their skills on stealing elections in 2020.

They will always be able create enough fraudulent ballots from the Democrat controlled ghetto filth areas to win any election they want.

The Democrat Party destroyed our Republic and we ain't getting it back.

We are a Banana Republic now.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
As long as you make sure not to vote.....you wouldn't anyone to think you are full of shit by showing up to vote

Forum List

Back