RFK Jr Plans To Run 3rd Party - Biden Is Finished - But Why Is This Guy Upset?

One surely needs to question anyone willing to step into the Titanic captains shoes......

1695940635330.png

~S~

The (L)ibertarian Party doesn't really need RFK for anything. They'll likely be on the ballot in all fifty regardless.

And RFK doesn't care about the future of the (L)ibertarian Party either, so he doesn't care about any kind of funds matching for the subsequent cycle.

He only views their party as a utility to get on the ballots this cycle.

Doubt it'll happen...
I dunno. Some people in the party are desperate for a "big name" candidate. I think it would be a mistake. I'd hear him out, but don't think I could vote for him.

I dunno. Some people in the party are desperate for a "big name" candidate. I think it would be a mistake. I'd hear him out, but don't think I could vote for him.

Yeah, I'm probably just gonna sit back and watch Babylon burn, bro.

Strictly limited doesn't mean anything any more. Not to the electorate as a collective anyway.

USMB Mission Statement.jpg

So let it fall under its own weight.

It's the only way people are gonna learn...

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm probably just gonna sit back and watch Babylon burn, bro.

Strictly limited doesn't mean anything any more. Not to the electorate as a collective anyway.

View attachment 835523

So let it fall under its own weight.

It's the only way people are gonna learn...
Yup. The old quote applies "Democracy works up until the point that people realize they can vote themselves bread and circuses".

We woiuld swap sunak for biden in a heartbeat. These are tough times and Biden deserves credit for a progressive agenda that has saved America. Not least from trumpism.

The problem is they never learn. History repeats over and over.

The people who lack the luxury and good sense to get themselves and their wealth out of the country before it gets really bad will fall under hard times. And not just economic hard times.

It's gonna get really, really bad for society as a whole. And much, much sooner than later. Sadly, this seems to be the intent anyway. And nobody's really even trying to do anything about it. Talk is worthless at this point.

Have to just look out for you and yours. Is what it is...

Last edited:
We woiuld swap sunak for biden in a heartbeat. These are tough times and Biden deserves credit for a progressive agenda that has saved America. Not least from trumpism.
Easy for you to say Tam, you weren't here when inflation struck the early Colonies.

Forum List

Back