RFK Jr Plans To Run 3rd Party - Biden Is Finished - But Why Is This Guy Upset?

DNC own fault they once again will change the rules to get the candidate they want to win just like Hillary Clinton won when she ran against Sanders. Voters get turned off by that sort of thing. I would tell RFKjr to stay in the race all the way to the Convention and then see if an independent run is possible. Go to the Convention and fight for the party!🐴

I heard the Democrats are so concerned for his safety, they're putting together a special team of CIA agents to protect him.
51bf4e041f3f03ae77319156e0a28aff.jpg

For all Democrats’ hand-wringing about third-party spoilers, this one will chew more into the GOP’s vote share than that of the Democratic side — particularly if Donald Trump emerges as the Republican Party’s presidential nominee for a third consecutive election cycle.

2024 presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. plans to announce he will run as an independent on October 9 in Pennsylvania, Mediaite has learned.

If Kennedy pulls the trigger on an independent bid in time to secure ballot access (and he has time to do that yet), it presents the GOP with a conundrum. If Trump is the nominee, he will be compelled to spend most of his time and the GOP’s resources on his legal defense against allegations of criminal misconduct. But when he’s actually out on the trail, he’ll have to devote at least a portion of the time he would otherwise dedicate to campaigning against the incumbent Democratic president to keeping Kennedy’s share of the Republican vote down. A non-Trump Republican presidential nominee would likely encounter a similar headache, but Trump’s brand of politics aligns more closely with Kennedy’s than with anyone else’s in the GOP field.

If it materializes, Kennedy’s bid seems less a threat to Biden than another obstacle in Trump’s path back to the White House.

I know a lot of right-wing posters were swooning over RFK. Since he may announce a run as an Independent, here is your chance!

For all Democrats’ hand-wringing about third-party spoilers, this one will chew more into the GOP’s vote share than that of the Democratic side — particularly if Donald Trump emerges as the Republican Party’s presidential nominee for a third consecutive election cycle.

2024 presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. plans to announce he will run as an independent on October 9 in Pennsylvania, Mediaite has learned.

If Kennedy pulls the trigger on an independent bid in time to secure ballot access (and he has time to do that yet), it presents the GOP with a conundrum. If Trump is the nominee, he will be compelled to spend most of his time and the GOP’s resources on his legal defense against allegations of criminal misconduct. But when he’s actually out on the trail, he’ll have to devote at least a portion of the time he would otherwise dedicate to campaigning against the incumbent Democratic president to keeping Kennedy’s share of the Republican vote down. A non-Trump Republican presidential nominee would likely encounter a similar headache, but Trump’s brand of politics aligns more closely with Kennedy’s than with anyone else’s in the GOP field.

If it materializes, Kennedy’s bid seems less a threat to Biden than another obstacle in Trump’s path back to the White House.

I know a lot of right-wing posters were swooning over RFK. Since he may announce a run as an Independent, here is your chance!
what makes you think hes not a spoiler for biden??

You are joking right?
If RFK runs, he will do to Biden what Perot did to Bush Sr.
Having said that - Biden will not be the nominee. No chance.
It will be Newsom. The Dems are playing the delay game.
Keep up the front for now of Biden running, so Newsom doesn't have to appear in debates.
Then Newsome swoops in and scoops up the Dem voters who couldn't care less that he is categorically the worst state governor in history.

Because his views on vaccine etc has no traction with the Dems. Why do you think he is running as an independent?
its not a single issue for most people,,, pure bloods will always win this issue,,,
and I can see him pulling trump votes just as much as biden votes,,
if it were him and vivek I would vote for them,,

I imaging hes running because he cares about this country and think the people need another choice,,

It takes a lot to get support to run as a legitimate 3rd party candidate for president and usually it's a waste of time. Is Jr ready for the challenge? Personally I doubt it. The game is a cheap effort by democrats to deflect focus on a legitimate democrat party candidate.

its not a single issue for most people,,, pure bloods will always win this issue,,,
and I can see him pulling trump votes just as much as biden votes,,
if it were him and vivek I would vote for them,,

I imaging hes running because he cares about this country and think the people need another choice,,
Maybe. But, to NR's point - the draw more is from the Republican side.

He's being funded by the right.

Forum List

Back