Richard Dreyfuss delivers a smack down to Liberal blockers of free speech.

Conservatives are always attempting to take away freedom of speech and the right to protest.

Hypocrites.
Ya right the right is NOT the one shutting down freedom of speech you lefties are and violently at that.

The Left always resorts to violence.

I think everyone on the planet has a Human Right to freedom of speech, the only instances where I think that Human Right to freedom of speech should be denied is if people are advocating paedophilia or actual direct calls to go out and murder people.

When did Dreyfus last work?

What does that have to do with anything?

The bigger question is do ANY of these Leftist Maniac Agitators work? They must not work because they seem to spend all the time seven days a week on the streets Agitating.

Conservatives are always attempting to take away freedom of speech and the right to protest.

Hypocrites.
Ya right the right is NOT the one shutting down freedom of speech you lefties are and violently at that.

The Left always resorts to violence.

I think everyone on the planet has a Human Right to freedom of speech, the only instances where I think that Human Right to freedom of speech should be denied is if people are advocating paedophilia or actual direct calls to go out and murder people.
I'm close to you on this

But, "fire" in a crowded theater though...

Strange. Conservatives are on the run from snowflakes these days.
It has been sad to learn how many Lefties here really don't believe in freedom of speech and expression.

It has always been a given for me.

Have you ever believed in it?

Weren't you the guy calling for the murder of all liberals in another thread? If not, you didn't disagree with those who did.

That doesn't sound like a proponent of free speech to me.

It has been sad to learn how many Lefties here really don't believe in freedom of speech and expression.

It has always been a given for me.

Have you ever believed in it?

Weren't you the guy calling for the murder of all liberals in another thread? If not, you didn't disagree with those who did.

That doesn't sound like a proponent of free speech to me.
The murder of all liberals? Huh?

No, I'm not that person. I lean Left. I voted for Hillary.

You're clearly confused.

Why do the purveyors of bigotry deserve accommodation?
Because we live in America, where freedom of speech and expression used to be part of our very core, until the Regressive Left lost its fucking mind.

The Regressive Left STILL SOMEHOW doesn't understand that freedom of speech and expression isn't about speech you like, it's about speech you DON'T like.

Is that REALLY so damn difficult to understand?

If you STILL don't get it, ask these people, and maybe actually READ and THINK about what they actually SAID:
1_zpsu1ewjewt.png~original

Last edited:
Because we live in America, where freedom of speech and expression used to be part of our very core, until the Regressive Left lost its fucking mind.

The Regressive Left STILL SOMEHOW doesn't understand that freedom of speech and expression isn't about speech you like, it's about speech you DON'T like.

If you STILL don't get it, ask these people, and maybe actually READ and THINK about what they actually SAID:

You explicitly neglect to defend the free speech rights of the anti-Coulter protestors.

You explicitly neglect to defend the free speech rights of the anti-Coulter protestors.
So you didn't read what they said. Or you won't. Or you just don't get it. Or you just won't.

I'm not surprised.

So you didn't read what they said. Or you won't. Or you just don't get it. Or you just won't.

I'm not surprised.

The right to protest Ann Coulter should not be suppressed.

I'm not surprised.

Of course, who cares what those Americans said. You and Joe and Jake and the rest of the Regressive Left are to the Left of Americans like Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, and even Noam freakin' Chomsky. You make them look like Ronald freakin' Reagan.

Congratulations, that's quite an achievement. Good for you.

I'm not surprised.

Of course, who cares what those Americans said. You and Joe and Jake and the rest of the Regressive Left are to the Left of Americans like Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, and even Noam freakin' Chomsky. You make them look like Ronald freakin' Reagan.

How ironic of you of all people to ridicule me for not obediently let some group of politicians do my thinking for me.

I'm not surprised.

This is what you're enabling with your constant demonization of protestors...

Kent_State_massacre.jpg

I'm not surprised.

How ironic of you of all people to ridicule me for not obediently let some group of politicians do my thinking for me.
And of course, as usual, you toss out a straw man when you have nothing else. You somehow confuse "congratulations" with "ridicule".

Yes, think for yourself. And as I said, where you fall is to the Left of Americans like Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, and even Noam freakin' Chomsky. You make them look like Ronald freakin' Reagan.

Again, congratulations.

I'm not surprised.

Kent_State_massacre.jpg

Mac thinks the Kent State shooting was funny. Not surprising coming from the guy who called the people who protested the cops killing Eric Garner as being murderers for protesting.

I'm not surprised.

Kent_State_massacre.jpg

Mac thinks the Kent State shooting was funny. Not surprising coming from the guy who called the people who protested the cops killing Eric Garner as being murderers for protesting.
I know you don't realize this, but I'm laughing at you, not the killing of young people.

Deflect/pivot/attack. Anything to avoid what you are.

I'll copy and paste it again, and I can do it all day, because you can't deny it, as hard as you try: You and Joe and Jake and the rest of the Regressive Left are to the Left of Americans like Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, and even Noam freakin' Chomsky. Congratulations.

i think its the far left who is running.....why are they scared of some skinny woman?...
Uh.... they ran straight to where they expected her to be. I think most of them would love to have found her there. But she pussed out.
you did not answer my question did you?...what are they afraid of?...what are you afraid of?...
Common sense.

Forum List

Back