Richard Spencer is the WORST kind of US soldier.

Actually the other seals should have been, but they were not.

The entire picture of Gallagheris not that great. They should have pardoned him, like Manning, and left it at that.

What is really grotesque is pardoning Clint Lorance who was convicted of ordering an enlisted soldier to open fire on a group of unarmed Afghans in 2012.
And the goal post moving has officially commenced....
Not moving it at all. It is what my original comment referred since Trump pardoned three,not one and you seen to have a delusional concept on what the worst type of soldier is.
This thread is about the man who was fired and why that decision was justified.

You have posted all manner of bullshit in a desperate attempt to change the trajectory of the purpose of this thread.

Waste of bandwidth and I am done arguing with you about it.

Strange. I could have sworn the topic was about the worst type of soldier, trying to claim Robert Spencer is...but when I say the worst type of soldier is one who opens fire on unarmed civilians you claim it is off topic? :dunno:
Strange, I thought you had a problem with
accountability and military justice
That would be the OP. Try to keep up.

Spencer served for about six years in the Marines as an aviator. He spent way more time on Wall Street than he did in the Military. He had no experience that would qualify him to judge the conduct of a combat Navy Seal leader. Spencer was one of Trump's mistakes and Trump made up for it by fireing him.
The Secretary of Defense fired him, he did call the President and let him know he was going to do it is SOD's side of the story.

The reason was insubordination, according to the reporting so far on it....

Spencer went behind the SOD's back to the White House lawyers to work a deal on the review of taking that guy's Seal status away.... without telling the SOD he was doing it....

And get this...

Allegedly the deal he was working, or trying to work out with them was crooked... he wanted the military code to be followed, for all of the Military guys and gals to see, so that it showed the consistency in following Military Code for everyone equally,

But the deal was he would FIX THE RESULTS, so that the guy would NOT lose his Seal status....

Fix it, to satisfy the Commander in Chief.

His letter of resignation said the opposite, an alternative story.

What to believe? :dunno:

Spencer served for about six years in the Marines as an aviator. He spent way more time on Wall Street than he did in the Military. He had no experience that would qualify him to judge the conduct of a combat Navy Seal leader. Spencer was one of Trump's mistakes and Trump made up for it by fireing him.
The Secretary of Defense fired him, he did call the President and let him know he was going to do it is SOD's side of the story.

Spencer went behind the SOD's back to the White House lawyers to work a deal on the review of taking that guy's Seal status away.... without telling the SOD he was doing it....

And get this...

Allegedly the deal he was working, or trying to work out with them was crooked... he wanted the military code to be followed, for all of the Military guys and gals to see, so that it showed the consistency in following Military Code for everyone equally,

But the deal was he would FIX THE RESULTS, so that the guy would NOT lose his Seal status....

Interesting....dunno what to believe.

Hiding behind his oath as an excuse for insubordination!

Pretending to be the ultimate hero. Disgraceful! Says he could not honor Trumps order to give the soldier his Trident pen back because it was a violation of his oath to defend the constitution. No where in the constitution does it outline how and when someone loses their honor and badge signifying their sacrifice.

The man is a disgrace and a coward. Good on Trump for FIRING his smug ass.
You apparently don't know that the Sec. of the Navy is a civilian....NOT a soldier. You're welcome.

A soldier who gives an order to fire on unarmed civilians is the worst kind.

But that is what Trump admires.
And CRCs (con-servative republican christians). They are all about promoting those who commit war crimes....ignoring the thousands if not millions who serve our country without ever committing war crimes.

And get this...

Interesting....dunno what to believe.
Lol
Whatever progressives believe, the opposite is what’s right... fact

Just sit back and watch the results of the leftist game that is now undone. Watch the leftist power get stripped off day by day.

I love the power of the presidential pardon.

"Trump grants clemency to two Army officers accused of war crimes, restores rank to Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher."

694940094001_6104682989001_6104701711001-vs.jpg

If you want to throw somebody in prison throw W Bush, Cheney, Obama, and Biden for waging illegal wars in far-off lands, not your military heroes.

I didn't see a poll in the op. Would you care to comment on the subject matter or are you just in troll mode?
Commenting on your statement. Worst type of soldier.

I will go further.

What is worse is an effing comander in chief who has no knowledge of or respect for his military and thinks torture is cool abd undisciplined slaughter desirable.

We have the best most professional military in the world. Our guys aren’t the ones caught up in scandals. We are disciplined and professional. Trump wants to throw accountabilityand military justice out the window. Fuck him.
Too many Fruit Loops this morning dear?

That soldier was acquitted of all charges except taking a photo with a corpse.

Yet here you are diminishing his OUTSTANDING record of service all in an effort to feel good throwing an F BOMB at Trump.

Well here's one for you... FUCK OFF ya uninformed fool.
"That soldier"? You don't even know what branch of the military Gallagher was in......talk about showing your ignorance.

Gallagher was found NOT GUILTY

not true. He was found guilty. Just no of murder.
Yeah, for posing with a picture of a dead body,
no doubt a fuck who wishes death to America/ians, so I don't care

There are serious problems with our systems of Justice...period

There are a ton of people locked up for marijuana charges
and more and more states are legalizing pot.

You have a shitload of people locked up for theft
and states like California give you a citation for theft under $1000

We have immigration laws and states not only protect them
by declaring themselves a sanctuary city but reward
criminal behavior with food, housing, money and health care

Our country gives money to help other countries
feed, house, improve and provide healthcare for their citizens
WHEN OUR OWN CITIZENS ARE LIVING ON THE STREETS
HUNGRY, CANT AFFORD MEDICATION OR MEDICAL CARE
AND OUR INFRASTRUCTURE IS DILAPIDATED

I didn't see a poll in the op. Would you care to comment on the subject matter or are you just in troll mode?

I will go further.

What is worse is an effing comander in chief who has no knowledge of or respect for his military and thinks torture is cool abd undisciplined slaughter desirable.

We have the best most professional military in the world. Our guys aren’t the ones caught up in scandals. We are disciplined and professional. Trump wants to throw accountabilityand military justice out the window. Fuck him.

Yet here you are diminishing his OUTSTANDING record of service all in an effort to feel good throwing an F BOMB at Trump.

Do you believe in and support the military or are you one of those cafeteria types that picks and chooses based on politics!
Thank you for pointing that out.

Lol

Trump is a nice guy and tells the truth all the time.
Trump has served in the military with distinction.
Trump was a war hero.
Trump has never said the words "grab them by the pussy".
Trump is not a racist
Trump is not a misogynist
Trump is incredibly intelligent
Trump lovers are not deplorables
Trump released all his tax records
Trump released his incredible education records
Trump had the biggest presidential inaugural crowd, ever - it was bigly.

I could go on, but I would spend the next 12 hours typing out his incredible achievements and spouting what an amazing example of humanity this fantastic man is...

Yet, you're the greatest country in the world...

Lol

Trump is a nice guy and tells the truth all the time.
Trump has served in the military with distinction.
Trump was a war hero.
Trump has never said the words "grab them by the pussy".
Trump is not a racist
Trump is not a misogynist
Trump is incredibly intelligent
Trump lovers are not deplorables
Trump released all his tax records
Trump released his incredible education records
Trump had the biggest presidential inaugural crowd, ever - it was bigly.

I could go on, but I would spend the next 12 hours typing out his incredible achievements and spouting what an amazing example of humanity this fantastic man is...
Lol
You can’t help it that political correctness has made you fucking retarded… I feel your pain

I will go further.

Do you believe in and support the military or are you one of those cafeteria types that picks and chooses based on politics!
I believe in and full heartedly support our men and women in the armed forces.

The office holding political lackeys can kiss my ass.
Not unless they commit war crimes and/or worship the orange "Chosen One" you don't.

Pretending to be the ultimate hero. Disgraceful! Says he could not honor Trumps order to give the soldier his Trident pen back because it was a violation of his oath to defend the constitution. No where in the constitution does it outline how and when someone loses their honor and badge signifying their sacrifice.

I saw the Navy Seal Trump defended on TV. The guy who killed an unarmed man and posed with his body. The Seal came across and entitled and arrogant, and displayed utter disrespect for the chain of command. It's not surprising that Trump defended such a man.

At no time did Spencer disrespect the chain of command because a tweet is not an order and Spencer received no such order. Trump promised Spencer not to mess with military discipline or justice and Trump did just that. Spencer's resignation letter said that he told Trump he would resign if Trump issued the order so Trump fired him.

I have no respect for Trump or the arrogant man who posed with the body of his victim. Both have dishonoured their oaths to the Constitituion.

Gallagher was found NOT GUILTY

not true. He was found guilty. Just no of murder.
Yeah, for posing with a picture of a dead body,
no doubt a fuck who wishes death to America/ians, so I don't care

There are serious problems with our systems of Justice...period

There are a ton of people locked up for marijuana charges
and more and more states are legalizing pot.

You have a shitload of people locked up for theft
and states like California give you a citation for theft under $1000

We have immigration laws and states not only protect them
by declaring themselves a sanctuary city but reward
criminal behavior with food, housing, money and health care

This is not our system of justice.

This is the military justice system,

And the goal post moving has officially commenced....
Not moving it at all. It is what my original comment referred since Trump pardoned three,not one and you seen to have a delusional concept on what the worst type of soldier is.
This thread is about the man who was fired and why that decision was justified.

You have posted all manner of bullshit in a desperate attempt to change the trajectory of the purpose of this thread.

Waste of bandwidth and I am done arguing with you about it.

Strange. I could have sworn the topic was about the worst type of soldier, trying to claim Robert Spencer is...but when I say the worst type of soldier is one who opens fire on unarmed civilians you claim it is off topic? :dunno:
Strange, I thought you had a problem with
accountability and military justice
That would be the OP. Try to keep up.
Trump wants to throw accountabilityand military justice out the window.
Is that ^ from the OP?

I saw the Navy Seal Trump defended on TV. The guy who killed an unarmed man and posed with his body. The Seal came across and entitled and arrogant, and displayed utter disrespect for the chain of command. It's not surprising that Trump defended such a man.

At no time did Spencer disrespect the chain of command because a tweet is not an order and Spencer received no such order. Trump promised Spencer not to mess with military discipline or justice and Trump did just that. Spencer's resignation letter said that he told Trump he would resign if Trump issued the order so Trump fired him.

I have no respect for Trump or the arrogant man who posed with the body of his victim. Both have dishonoured their oaths to the Constitituion.
Lol
Says a ISIS fan

Forum List

Back