Richardson: Cruz should be considered Hispanic

This is one of the dumbest statements ever. Cruz takes a position on domestic immigration that mirrors similar positions of Hispanic leaders throughout Central and South America on Domestic immigration.

Betcha libs think you can't be gay unless you support gay marriage.. Doesn't matter they have sex with dudes a lib would deny reality

I have serious doubts as to whether Cruz is Hispanic

Does it say so on his birth certificate?

I dunno. What does your birth certificate say? How about Obama's? Oh yeah we havent seen Obama's.

Anyway, I guess you're a minority only if you think within the liberal box.
Liberals are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

I dunno. What does your birth certificate say? How about Obama's? Oh yeah we havent seen Obama's.

The State of Hawaii has vouched for Obama being born in that state

Which state is willing to stand up and vouch for Cruz being Hispanic?

He is what he is. They don't want him to be a Hispanic, just like they didn't want George Zimmerman to be a Hispanic. It messes with their minds when any minority thinks independently. According to their belief system, that sort of thing isn't supposed to happen. They thought they had all the minorities convinced they are victims and that all others are racist. Anything that threatens their agenda is quickly dismissed and facts are changed as necessary so they can continue to push their views on others and keep those on the liberal plantation benighted.

We need to check his Canadian Birth Certificate first

At best, Cruz is only half Hispanic.....What Rush Limbaugh would call......HalfSpanic

The State of Hawaii has vouched for Obama being born in that state

Which state is willing to stand up and vouch for Cruz being Hispanic?

Has hawaii vouched for him being black? What ethnicity does your birth certificate give?
Quit deflecting, you miserable hack.

I know what you're trying to do, but you allowed opened the door to this and I'm going through it

Who are you to doubt it. He has some hispanic features, but who gives a shit?

Why do liberals like you have "authenticate" minorities, you sound the klan.

My God a black person can be black and vote republican or date a white chick, or whatever, because his race is his race, not his behavior.
British black people are still black, they're not white, just because they speak the kings english and have the british accent...

Does it really matter?

No but after years of Repubs saying Obama isn't black this is their chance to show that they found one person to say this once therefore it makes up for them going on for 6 years.

Once or 6 years it's all the same

Forum List

Back