Rick Perry announces run for Presidency, voices populist message.....

I bet if Perry is asked to name some of his accomplishments as Governor he can do better than traveled by plane a lot.

I personally think that Perry has zero chance of ever getting the nomination.

The only reason he's running is to soak up money and try to get some more face time on television.

After he loses the nomination of the GOP? I think he's gonna do a full Palin.

compared to many others Perry has actually produced real results....

as Governor of Texas he led the way economically producing about 30% of all new American jobs....while Dimwit states such as CA or IL lost jobs...

also unlike our traitor dimwit president he actually defended our southern border......sending in the National Guard....and creating about a 74% drop in apprehensions...
I think comparing the success of governors is often futile because each governor faces very different circumstances which are difficult to evaluate. For example, how successful would Perry be when faced with a Democrat controlled legislation as Christie has in New Jeresey.

Yesterday, Perry announced that he is running for President.

Did any of you happen to listen to his announcement speech? For about half of it he sounded more like Elizabeth Warren, talking about income inequality, the rich getting richer, saying that we need to provide for the middle class.

How well do you think Perry's message is gonna sit with the GOP base?

Rick Perry is about as much of a populist as Donald Trump is a man of the people.

An example of honest Abe, these guys ain't. I think all they care about is crafting a message that will somehow resonate. Don't get me wrong, I understand that ALL politicians do that to one degree or another. But there's no bigger phony in politics today than Rick Perry, and any claim he might make to being a champion of the common man is side-splitting laughable.

Forum List

Back